Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Moment Patience Jonathan Endorsed Wike For Governor In 2014 (Throwback Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Patience Jonathan Endorsed Wike For Governor In 2014 (Throwback Video (28215 Views)

Obaseki Absent As Edo Pdp Endorsed Wike / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Moment Patience Jonathan Endorsed Wike For Governor In 2014 (Throwback Video by sirchim(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28
Tochi3:
..bros Obi bitters na 4 dem BATerians..we dey immune.. grin grin

..Na we dey store am..free supply charge for dem terians BAT virus for real.. grin grin
No yawa! cheesy grin, this latest one go sweet to use treat the useless BATeria's. See as the bottle just dey shine, like 🌟.
Re: The Moment Patience Jonathan Endorsed Wike For Governor In 2014 (Throwback Video by Gerhards: 7:38pm On Jun 28
IfnobeGod20:

Wike will always be loyal so far he gets what he wanted but as soon as he doesn't get it, his loyalty stops. Wike's loyalty is self-centered. He's only loyal where his bread will be buttered.
As soon as his bread was buttered by Jonathan, his loyalty to Amaechi shifted . As soon as he lost PDP presidential primary, his loyalty shifted and he became wild like wild animal and uncontrollable. Remember he never allowed his own party to do rally in Rivers state and those that are identifying with Atiku were hunted but still claim till date that he is a member of PDP. Please where is that loyalty in a man. His type is loyalty is liken to, keku ma je sense, afi sa wa da nu.
The same man that rigged against his own party, is that one somebody would say is loyal? May be loyalty mean another thing that I don't know?
I pray you come across someone with the character of Wike in your life in no distance time, so that you have a taste of chameleonic loyalty.

Bro you are a good man with good heart, wish we have 50% of your type in this country, Nigeria would have worked perfect, sad your type are not even up to 10%
Re: The Moment Patience Jonathan Endorsed Wike For Governor In 2014 (Throwback Video by IfnobeGod20: 8:55pm On Jun 28
Gerhards:

Bro you are a good man with good heart, wish we have 50% of your type in this country, Nigeria would have worked perfect, sad your type are not even up to 10%
I am humbled my brother. No substitute to forthrightness. It baffles me that some people see Wike and look at English words and say, loyalty fit him. That was why I asked, do the word loyalty mean another thing? Because Wike's lifestyles and political relationship had not showcased any loyalty worthy of emulation by any sensible man.
A man that has been living larger than life because he gained political prominent. A man that have ditched everyone that he has had contact with politically.
Very soon Tinubu will get his own dose, when his bread is no more plastering with butter and milk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.