Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) (39323 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos) / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27
but if an individual defends himself by killing one or 2 of these rogue officials. Those fools would start shouting & spreading false narration that they were killed on the line of duty by criminals trying to run from them whereas they know there are the actual criminals with government backings.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by vicshub(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27
adamma24:
If you dey stay ojo..and you no know regional hotel...nai be say.................................
NAi be say you be regular ..............................
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Forumites: 9:10pm On Jun 27
Endefcc loading……..
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Emdebby2: 9:12pm On Jun 27
This country don tire me.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by NSK4U(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27
When yu have a drug lord who forfeited his illegal acquired wealth in U.S as their president, all of them see sniffing drugs as hobby and way of life. More is expected to come so far the impostor in Aso Rock is still alive and causing mayhem against the good people of this continent, druggie stinking smelling impostor parading himself as people's president, who dash am d mandate apart from the corrupt Yakubu and more corrupt judiciary
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by godofuck231: 9:19pm On Jun 27
I just pray to God if such should ever happen, let my wife and child be far from me, when the federal government has banned them from night operations........ please god let me not run out of ammunition.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by onuman: 9:24pm On Jun 27
The EFCC operative who slapped the order has a place in jail, if Nigeria's not a zoo Republic.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by onuman: 9:28pm On Jun 27
PresidObi:
The Federal government will not investigate this matter, they wont sack these officials, they will forget the incident in a week.

First, they will check for the identity of the owner, and the girl slapped, if they are from one part of Nigeria, they will pretend not to hear the news, and sweep it under the carpet. If the owners and girl slapped are from another part of Nigeria, they will immediately swoop on the officers, arrest and parade the person who slapped her.

Keep deceiving yourself Nigeria.

Guess why those people will not rest until they exit Nigeria for their own country. A country of unequal citizens is a joke, collapses eventually, like a pack of cards at the appointed time.

What type of country would law enforcers start to slap a suspect without any attack from the suspect? A former state governor accused is still in Nigeria because he is from the other tribe that wields political powers via the skewed/lopsided political structure its loyal soldiers created between 1967-1996.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:34pm On Jun 27
nairaman66:
Welcome to Nigeria where the president is a drug dealer
And your father is what again?
And your mother is what again?
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by NaijaCrusader: 9:42pm On Jun 27
deltaF0SS:
Pls let's B cooperative with our law enforcemen, a little submissiveness here and there...

You spoke your mind but I just want to tell that you are stupid. May such a thing or treatment happen you one day

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Haaland21: 9:42pm On Jun 27
nairaman66:
Welcome to Nigeria where the president is a drug dealer

Yes. according to the people from the five plots of land who are so daft to be controlled by illiterate like Ekpa and Cownu
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 10:19pm On Jun 27
legitnow1:
SEE THE WAY HE WAS BEATING A WOMAN.
IS IT NOT ONLY TO ARREST HER?

Y HIM NO KUKU RAISE HER DRESS PUT PRICK, AFTERALL HIM BE EFCC.
U WONDER WHERE BLACK MEN THAT HIT WOMEN GET IT FROM.

AFTER SEEING THIS NOW, THEY WILL THINK IT IS NORMAL.
NIGERIA CORRUPTS PEOPLE.

IT WILL TAKE MIRACLE TO BE BORN AND RAISED THERE AND BE NORMAL.

Agreed. It takes a lot of learning to behave normally in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27
Expecting efcc to deny this glaring evidence. This video must go viral to expose them further.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27
Efcc will come out and deny it as usual... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by AnyanwuSilas: 10:39pm On Jun 27
deltaF0SS:
Pls let's B cooperative with our law enforcemen, a little submissiveness here and there...

You lack common sense.

So your law enforcement are criminals that go about stealing people's ATM, Money, properties and destroying their business?

People have been given similar complaint, now CCTV have proven those people right.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by SpiritualWealth: 11:06pm On Jun 27
These Are Disguised Armed Robbers
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by kamez(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27
datola:
Hmmm... We await EFCC 's official response on this.

Them no dey try all this nonsense for planet hotel....them no born EFCC well..

I heard the owner is a retired high ranking police officer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by kullozone(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27
Heard the gunshots... I thought it was bandits because of the manner of gunshots sound... I no know say na Regionals and Annex them dey raid wey bullets dey fly anyhow shocked

Thank God the owner na influential person
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by kullozone(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27
kamez:

Them no dey try all this nonsense for planet hotel....them no born EFCC well..

I heard the owner is a retired high ranking police officer

Deleted...

No vex bro... I think I gave too much info
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by NaMe4: 3:12am On Jun 28
These ones are criminals nah!

panpan:
With this kind of harassment, most especially in the south, and north central parts of the country, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has ceased to be of any use to the general Nigerian population.

EFCC should be scrapped. It has become a harassment tool.
If there are any laws enabling EFCC, such laws should be repealed.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by TojuOke: 5:26am On Jun 28
Thank God for the CCTV camera. If not for this video, they would denied and even harrassed the hotel mgt the more.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:45am On Jun 28
This is unprofessional, by slapping someone u already capture, I guess fake impersonation.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Charly68: 7:46am On Jun 28
Even 8n arresring culprits of criminal activities,there must be civility and decorum.. our police and other paramilitary men are too crude in their operations . I recalled how Zurich immigration handled my case years ago...they were searching me and my bag in love telling me ,we are sorry but we are just doing our job.. When they were through they led me to connect train to where i was going around midnight...if it were to be here they will implicate and incriminate someone for what he does not do. So sad
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Berankis: 8:16am On Jun 28
It is even more painful and disappointing that the same youth that always claim to want to make the difference and are always blaming bad Leadership are these ones acting like criminals. Some of us youth are a lot worse than these Leaders we abuse online daily.
You are employed into EFCC and the next thing, you start assaulting people and robbing them.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by booz(m): 9:45am On Jun 28
Until the FG legalizes carrying of firearms by licensed individuals,such happenings will continue.
Imagine EFCC says no more night raids and you burst into my room claiming EFCC with firearms, I won't think twice before taking the shot! It means you're either an armed robber or a fake EFCC agent.
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by kmaster007: 10:23am On Jun 28
So, camera dey inside that room
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by poweredcom(m): 11:59am On Jun 28
Regional hotel is a very big hotel owned by ndokwa ....omo a place as big as wtf ...filled with ashewos and very funky place been long i visited there o , like 4 years ago

So thia incident happened there ? Wow those efcc guys need to be arrested
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by Electorate: 12:49pm On Jun 28
PresidObi:
The Federal government will not investigate this matter, they wont sack these officials, they will forget the incident in a week.

First, they will check for the identity of the owner, and the girl slapped, if they are from one part of Nigeria, they will pretend not to hear the news, and sweep it under the carpet. If the owners and girl slapped are from another part of Nigeria, they will immediately swoop on the officers, arrest and parade the person who slapped her.

Keep deceiving yourself Nigeria.

Why waste time typing all this nonsense since you know Government won't do anything? They won't do anything even if they wanted to after reading your senseless comment.

Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by ChengHun(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28
This looks like a robbery scene. If the people in the video are genuine Efcc officials, then the hotel management should sue Efcc for assault
Re: EFCC Officials Invade Hotel In Lagos, Slap Manager (Video) by deltaF0SS: 3:11pm On Jun 28
NaijaCrusader:
May such a thing or treatment happen you one day

wish u wot u wish me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Exposes Rivers Police Kill Painter By Roadside (photo) / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.