Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,442 members, 7,964,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:06 PM

THE BUZZ OF IT RETRENCHMENT HITS HARD LAST YEAR TILL NOW. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / THE BUZZ OF IT RETRENCHMENT HITS HARD LAST YEAR TILL NOW. (133 Views)

Solve The Fizz - Buzz Hackerrank Challenge In Both Java And Javascript / What Happened To All The Buzz On Social Media / Fizz Buzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BUZZ OF IT RETRENCHMENT HITS HARD LAST YEAR TILL NOW. by romeo411(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27
Those of us training to enter the IT world were shocked last year by the news of job losses in the industry. Some were discouraged while some gave up. I was confused as my motivation dropped. I saw that the hype and energy that usually encourages one on this NL was not there as then! Does it mean it's real?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Google Console Developer Account / The Price Tag Of Comfort: Unveiling The True Cost Of Hotel Room Furnishing / Full Stack Course In Amravati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.