Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces (6296 Views)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by ZTsambad: 2:21pm On Jun 28
Viridis:

Bro you are very right but western democracy is not nonsense just that we don't know how to run it. We try to copy them instead of using our natural way of governance. Take today for instance the debate between trump and Biden. A whole president was grilled like a student imagine something like that happening in Nigeria with someone like tinubu
I no type long shit because I hate to stress myself giving opinion about governance in Nigeria because it will change nothing
thats what i used to say africa needs a new government made for africa not democracy because it was tailored made for westerners lifestyle
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by Litmus: 3:16pm On Jun 28
I knew that after the citizens of all these Western Africa nations shortsightedly spent years abusing Nigerians over Nigeria's terrorism problems, when the terrorists eventually came for them, as they were too stupid to realise it would, they would come crawling to Nigeria for help in the form of joint military defence pacts! angry

What happened to Ghana's muscular commandos and robot army?
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by sunboy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28
Mynd44:

They will heap the technical and financial burden of this on Nigeria.

This is partly why I want Morroco to be accepted into ECOWAS. They should come and be sharing part of the cost of running it in return for access to the ECOWAS market.

Wetin concern Morocco in North Africa with West African blog ?
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by Ubanz: 3:35pm On Jun 28
Story.
This one wey some countries go send hundreds of militias to infiltrate una.
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by BHG1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28
FG Approves E-verification For Military Pensioners https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2024/06/fg-approves-e-verification-for-military.html
Litmus:
I knew that after the citizens of all these Western Africa nations shortsightedly spent years abusing Nigerians over Nigeria's terrorism problems, when the terrorists eventually came for them, as they were too stupid to realise it would, they would come crawling to Nigeria for help in the form of joint military defence pacts! angry

What happened to Ghana's muscular commandos and robot army?
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by Padipadi: 4:03pm On Jun 28
Zooposki:

The Armageddon war is against you, the African/Black man. Tell me thank you and go do your research.
Explain more sir.
Re: West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces by justmondris: 8:53pm On Jun 28
Na una go expect Nigeria to pay 50% of the money. You are talking about 2.5B dollars monthly, why not invest that money on the people? Or you think say if war break out una for coup, the people nor go support military take over for wetin our eyes done see for Democracy especially for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yasser Arafat Was Assassinated - Al Jazeera / I Hate Obama's Middle Name. / ISIS Militant Announces His Marriage To Terrified 7-year Old - Photo

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 0
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.