Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Special Message To Davido (Mr David Adeleke) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Special Message To Davido (Mr David Adeleke) (132 Views)

This Videos Of Ifeanyi David Adeleke Playing Few Days Before His Death Will Make / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Message To Davido (Mr David Adeleke) by SamWhite7: 6:04pm On Jun 27
Special Message To Davido (Mr David Adeleke)

June 27, 2024.

Dear Sir,

Covenant greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Happy Married Life Mr David Adeleke.

I declare heavenly blessings upon you and your family in Jesus Mighty name, amen!

My name is MUDASIRU Olaide,
I am your Prophet, and your Marriage Counselor.

Please, contact me immediately as I need to counsel you about marriage as well as delivering other important information.

Why I am Chosen For You:

Davido, God has ordained you a Role-Model.

How Did I Know This?

Early this year, via dream, God told me,
"Preaching and Teaching Davido".

Meaning, Davido, despite been an unbeliever, there are some things you do that God wants, and He appointed me to be teaching people about it, preaching to people about it.

What are those things?
Personal discovery:

(1) You championed a cause, titled,
"We rise by lifting others"
(2) You do give away alot
(3) You give to orphanages
(4) Some people give grudgingly, but you are a cheerful giver, you help the poor.
(5) You love your wife Chioma, biblical, Husband love your wives
(6) You love your children so dearly
(7) You are a good employer of labour, you treat your staff like celebrities, you bought them mansion in Lekki, and so on. Done alot.

In most nations around the world, there are no more employers, what we have now, is exploiters.

That's why you see many workers complaining bitterly, even in the houses of God, some mega churches, pay their Pastors peanuts.
That's not fair, that's not gospel.
Church owners guilty of this should amend their ways, learn from Davido and change your world.

Anchor Scripture:

Matthew 28:18-20

18   And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19   Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20   Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

One thing many people don't know about Davido, even Davido himself, funny enough, does not fully understand the purpose of God for his life, below is the real identity of Davido:

Davido is not a human being,
Davido is a gospel,
Davido is about Jesus,
Davido is a display of the glory of His MAJESTY,

Davido is one of the manifestations of the Great Plans of God on earth, e.g Nahum 1:9.
Unfolding the mystery of Nahum 1:9, as it is specially created for Davido and I in this particular encounter, created before Davido and I were born thousands of years ago.

What is in Nahum 1:9

What do ye imagine against the Lord, He will make an utter end, affliction (crisis / wahala) will not rise up the second time.

Meaning, if you honour the Word of God in this regard, obeying His commands, God will be committed to perfect His Word, protecting you and your family for life, forever.

BUT IF YOU DESPISE GOD'S WORD, I'm afraid, you are on your own (Oyo Lowa)

That's the Law,
That's how it works.

Another mystery about my friend Davido:

Davido is a spirit - spirit of wealth,
When God connects you with the spirit, you become wealthy.

Connect with Davido today....

BUT NOTE: I promote Davido, not because everything Davido does is OK, there are some things I don't like about Davido, personality, I am NOT comfortable with it at all, thus:

Davido, often times, allows his wife Mrs Adeleke to dress indecently.

Davido, please, tell your wife, to always be modest in her dressing. You're a God's Role Model for Christ sake, people must see Holiness, Purity all around you.

And also, in RCCG, in Christianity as a whole, we don't allow men putting on ear rings, and the likes.

One prayer I pray for you in this regard, is that, One day, I see you changing your music pattern and becoming A GOSPEL SINGER, advancing the Kingdom of God in Jesus name, amen.

Come to think of it, Davido, let me ask you a question.

Between MONEY and Wisdom, which one is greater?

Let me help you to answer that question.

"Ogbon, o ju Agbara ati Owo lo"

That is, God's WISDOM / God's POWER supercedes human power, money and fame, supercedes DANGOTE in trillion folds.

A typical example is what happened in MKO June 12 saga, somebody used power / wisdom to stop MKO from becoming Nigerian President, somebody used power to imprison him despite been the richest man in Nigeria then, and as result, the almighty MKO Abioka died in the prison, game over. So?

"Alagbara aye, e rora se, Olowo aye, e rora se.
The affluents, being careful, is your watchword.

Anchor Scriptures:

Romans 13:1-2

1   Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2   Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Meaning of the word above, "DAMNATION",
- Condemnation to everlasting punishment in the future state.

While working on this topic; "Damnation",

Suddenly, Holy Spirit ministered to me, saying:

"Michael Jackson received TOTAL DAMNATION,
Davido "kere",

Davido "kere" means, Davido is small, compared to Michael Jackson.

Hmm, I pity our Mj, the almighty Michael Jackson, that we all used to love, as famous as he was, he's currently in HELL FIRE, and he shall remain there, for life, forever.

Davido, let me tell you something spectacular about God, if God specially love someone, just like the way he loves Davido, He doesn't like such person taken Him for a fool, iff you fumble, He is going to punish you far more than other people He loves averagely.

Example include what He did to Moses.
Moses happened to be the only man on earth God allowed to see Him, but he took God for granted, that little sin he committed, despite all his efforts in leading children of Israel to promised land, God never allowed him from reaching the promised land, and He replaced him with Joshua.

I pray your own will not be like that in Jesus name, amen.

The wisdom: obey the Word, "Shikenah".

SO, DAVIDO, CONCERNING YOUR MARRIAGE

Fine, you have married but not yet perfect.
That is, in the sight of man, you have married, but in the sight of God, you are yet to marry, and because you are a God's Role-Model, God wants perfection in this regard.

Therefore, how do you perfect your marriage?

There is something we called, "FULFILLING ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS "
That is, doing things to satisfy both man and God.

As regard to marriage,
God instituted marriage,
That is, God, been the first to perform marriage ceremony.
Marriage between Adam and Eve.

Everything in this life has foundation, so also marriage,
If you are getting married, you need to involve God, you need to lay the foundation of your marriage upon the identity of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus becomes your marriage foundation, that means, that marriage will stand firm, last forever, and of course, will be prosperous.

In Christianity, if you are getting married, you must fulfil all righteousness, satisfying both man and God.

In other words, you must do all the marriages required.

What are the marriages?

Aside from the initial Introduction Ceremony,
You must do Registry / Court Wedding to satisfy GOVERNMENT, thank God you have done that,
You must do Church Wedding to satisfy GOD,
You must do Traditional Wedding to satisfy PARENTS / MAN, what you just did.

Among all the Marriages, therefore, the MOST HONOURABLE ONE in the sight of God, is Church Marriage / Church Blessing / White Wedding,

Simply because, there is a SEAL of God in it.

What you have done so far, you only satisfied man, not God.

To satisfy God, in this regard, therefore, a man of God MUST join you and your intending wife together on the Altar of God in Holy Matrimony.

And guess what? I am your host!

What do I mean?

The said marriage shall be done in my church.

My church:

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG),
City of David, Youth Province 3, Headquarters,
at 4-6 Jatula, Orimerunmu Road, Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria.

This church is one of the best Youth Churches in the world,
There are over 70 RCCG Parishes under this church.

You may send someone to visit this church for inspection over this subject.

During my own time, when I wanted to get married, I FULFILLED ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS, and that is one of the reasons the Lord chose me to champion this cause.

More Revelation about this Davido's Marriage Encounter:

In my Prophetic Waking Dream this morning, as God linked me with Davido, same scene, He linked me with DANGOTE.

Interpretation:

In previous dreams, God called me,
"Business Associate to DANGOTE GROUP" ,
Investor.

What am I doing currently?

I am a Partner to Adron Homes and Properties Limited.

Unfolding this mystery the more, by this engagement, there are some things we share in common,
In other words, one person is linked to one person, another person is linked to another...

That is, as God linked me with Adron Homes and Properties Limited, a fast growing multi-billion naira real estate firm in Nigeria,

Adron Homes has multiple mega real estates in my region, one of this estates is called CITY OF DAVID (Treasure Park and Gardens, City of David) located in SHIMAWA, this same Shimawa, is in a region where my church RCCG City of David, is situated. You can see that the word, "City of David" is featuring in everything around me..in my company: City of David - Adron Homes, Shimawa.
City of David - RCCG, Mowe.
Same region, few minutes drive to one another, few minutes drive to Lagos, major reason this region is called, "NEW LAGOS".

In another way we are linked together,
As described above, as God linked me to Adron Homes Shimawa,
Same God via dream, linked me with Davido, linked me with DANGOTE,
Now, by Divine instruction, I am linking Davido to RCCG City of David, Youth Province 3, Headquarters, Mowe,
First of all for a glorious Marriage Ceremony between Davido and Chioma,
Then, subsequently, we shall talk about business, how Davido can explore Investment opportunities in this region (Mowe, Aseese, Ibafo, Arepo, Shimawa, etc.) - The New Lagos

Same way I'm going to contact DANGOTE GROUP to come and explore Investment opportunities in this same region.

Landmarks around this region include:

(1) Puting God first, Jesus Christ.

(2) The Redeemed Christian Church of God INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS - The Redemption City of God, formerly called, "Redemption Camp".

(3) RCCG New Auditorium ( one of the largest Religious Gathering in the world.

(4) Adron Homes and Properties Limited, Shimawa

(5) Berger- Lagos, few minutes drive along Lagos-Ibadan Express Way

(6) Ikorodu -Lagos, few minutes drive from Shimawa.

Just to mention a few.

Connecting the dots, you could see that God is trying to form a new GANG in this region, called "Glorious Billionaire Gangs"

In others words, all the key players that God is connecting together for the benefits of this region, for the benefits of themselves, WE ARE ALL BILLIONAIRES.

HOW?

Davido is a BILLIONAIRE,
DANGOTE GROUP is a BILLIONAIRE,
Adron Homes and Properties Limited, is a BILLIONAIRE,
RCCG Worldwide, is a BILLIONAIRE,

Then, my humble self, even though I don't have "shishi" in my Bank Account right now, but my God, who is more than enough, has repeatedly called me, "a potential BILLIONAIRE".
Since 2019, from my bedroom, from my toilet, God has been engaging me for great and mighty works, example include how He engaged me to be interceding for America, repairing the nation's faulty foundations, caused by Freemasonry, Slavery, etc., instructing me to message President Donald Trump, over 30 letters had been written in that regard, they replied my letter through the Office of Presidential Correspondence, White House, Washington, DC., United States, this means, my billions is hanging somewhere, still under processing, not yet delivered, I truly have the potentials, I know my worth.

If a baby lion is regarded as a lion, a potential Billionaire, therefore, is a BILLIONAIRE, I am a Billionaire by God's willing.

So, Davido, in addition to your 30Bg,
I pray this hour, by the authority of His word in the book of Matthew 18:18, which says,

"Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven,
therefore, as I stand in the authority that I have as a God's servant, I decree and declare the speedy establishment of this new group mentioned above, and the name of the group shall be called,

"GLORIOUS BILLIONAIRES GANGS"

(GBG)

in the Mighty name of Jesus, amen!

The group is Glorious simply because, there is God in it, it is a Temple whose foundation is built upon the identity of Jesus Christ.

And because God is in it, it shall be far more prosperous, and it shall last forever.

In relation to this encounter, recently, God showed me a vision about Shimawa, Ogun State.

By the reason of the key players around Shimawa, as explained above, very soon, Shimawa shall be the greatest Prayer Mountain in the world.
Key players shall be transformed from their current status to becoming GLOBAL EMPIRE.

The Anchor Scripture as revealed by the Holy Spirit to me, is Isaiah 2 or Isaiah 2:2.

Isaiah 2:2: (Interpretation)

"Isaiah means this in the sense that
THE LORD'S MOUNTAIN IN JERUSALEM WILL BECOME THE MOST IMPORTANT AND SIGNIFICANT PLACE OF WORSHIP IN THE WORLD, HIGH ABOVE ALL OTHER FORMS OF RELIGION.
The people of all the nations of the earth will finally understand that the God of Israel is right".

Someone needs to go on a tour, visit Shimawa, Ogun State, and see the display of the glory of God's Majesty..

From the perspective of RCCG New Auditorium, Shimawa, my favorite prayer mountain,
From the perspective of the Eleven Mega Estates, with magnificent attributes, owned by Adron Homes, Shimawa, my company.

This encounter, therefore, is a great opportunity to bring Davido and DANGOTE to come and invest powerfully into this region for greater benefits of the residents and organisations around, for the nation, for the Nigerians in diaspora, and of course, for themselves as investors.

Still on Davido's Marriage Matter.

Recently, I came across a post on social media, where someone made a comment on Davido's Wedding, saying,

"How many times will Davido and Chioma get married?

Now, by this encounter, I have an answer for that question, thus:

"You haven't seen anything, our Davido and Chioma are GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!

And this time, the Marriage is going to be more GLORIOUS ,

It shall be more glorious because, the FOUNDATION of the Marriage is going to be laid upon the identity of Jesus Christ.

And the whole world shall see the glory,

People around the world shall learn alot about some of the things Davido does that God desires.

That's one of my ministries:

"Preaching and Teaching Davido"

NOTE:

This epistle, been an Open Letter, I implore whoever knows Davido, should please, tell him to contact me over this subject as soon as possible, as I need to inform the Pastorates of RCCG, City of David, YP3, HQs, Mowe, before hand about the development.

On the Wedding Day, the officiating Ministers shall be the Pastorates of the church, I shall be there as a Participant God willing.

And your wife Davido, please, tell her to always be modest with her dressing.
Very important.

Someone that knows someone should tell someone, that:

001 and 002 are getting married again!

Nahum 1:9

What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

God is AVAILABLE.

Thank you for your time.

God bless Davido and Chioma,
God bless Dangote Group,
God bless Adron Homes and Properties Limited,
God bless RCCG, City of David, Youth Province 3, HQs,
God bless the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Worldwide,
God bless Christian Religion Worldwide,
God bless Shimawa,
God bless Ogun State,
God bless Nigeria.

Regards,

Sincerely,

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's Servant (Prophet),
God's Partner (Business, Marriage),
God's Alliance (Relationship, Marriage),
olaidemudasiru2@gmail.com,
Aseese,
Ogun State,
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

"I Married My Dream Man" Says Nollywood Actress SHARON OOJA / Truck Learning / Music Event Planner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.