Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,843 members, 7,876,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace (14653 Views)

Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Morbeta11(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27
Emirate Tussle: Flag of authority hoisted at Aminu Ado Bayero’s mini palace

Amid the Kano emirate tussle, traditional and official flags have been hoisted at the Nassarawa mini palace which the 15th Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero currently occupies.

DAILY POST reports that the flag signifies the presence of an emir once raised and it’s also a symbol of authority.

It is often raised every day by 6am and taken down by 6pm and remains down when the emir is officially outside the palace or travels.

The flag was set up early Wednesday morning with the iron rod but the flag was brought later in the evening. Finally, it was raised by 6 am on Thursday.

DAILY POST reports that the two embattled emirs, Aminu Ado Bayero and Muhammadu Sanusi II are still observing and exercising all traditional rites in their various palaces as they clinch tightly to the Kano Emirate throne.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/27/emirate-tussle-flag-of-authority-hoisted-at-aminu-ado-bayeros-mini-palace/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by EmeeNaka: 6:10pm On Jun 27
I thought they said these guys are religious leaders too. They're deeply immersed in politics and are threatening their states.
That will tell you what exactly their so called religion preaches.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Righthussle: 11:18pm On Jun 27
Make this man rest na.

Because of Gov. Sim, I no like people wey get okporlo eyes again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by tunwumi: 5:27am On Jun 28
Ok what will end this fully blown war than death?
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by IBB007: 5:28am On Jun 28
lol…this one na family matter
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by DeathToRiggers: 5:28am On Jun 28
APC, batstards

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by pesuwe(m): 5:30am On Jun 28
This Ado Bayero is power intoxicated

12 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by SmartPolician: 5:31am On Jun 28
When Sanusi was deposed, he respected himself and walked away gently without putting up a fight. The man has regards for himself and his stool.

When it happened to Bayero, he wouldn't want to step aside; he keeps fighting like a baby. The truth is, old age doesn't necessarily come with wisdom.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Localgrandpa: 5:31am On Jun 28
We don tire for una matter. Ganduje vs Kwankwaso .

6 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by tiswell(m): 5:36am On Jun 28
A typical display of inherent banditry, irrespective of the social status.

Him own na follow come!

5 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by SatoshiX: 5:38am On Jun 28
Politics and democracy is becoming a bad omen for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by cjudy(m): 5:41am On Jun 28
Make he come Kano na?

This one Dey another state they hoist flag.
Weak man

3 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Brendaniel: 5:41am On Jun 28
Some people are so quiet about this issue, imagine if this was south east, you would have been seeing comments like:

Look at people who want to rule Nigeria who cannot even rule themselves, or an I..... man is his worst enemy, but here same people lost their voice

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Dynamicboss: 5:48am On Jun 28
Power drunk
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Barbiieses: 5:51am On Jun 28
The flag was set up early Wednesday morning with the iron rod but the flag was brought later in the evening. Finally, it was raised by 6 am on Thursday.
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by dejiogundipe(m): 5:52am On Jun 28
cjudy:
Make he come Kano na?

This one Dey another state they hoist flag.
Weak man

He is in kano, very close to govt house. The mini palace is in Nassarawa LGA in kano state, not Nassarawa state.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by XXXsearch: 5:54am On Jun 28
Tinimbum and APC have destroyed everything our heroes past have worked for. Nigeria was much peaceful and coordinated back in 2015 before this evil satanic set of people enforced their evil selves on us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:02am On Jun 28
The hand of the Iragbiji drug criminal, Tinibu is surely in this Kano crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Father4all: 6:06am On Jun 28
Trouble maker
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by EdiskyHarry: 6:10am On Jun 28
I remember when I was doing my nysc in the north, emirs back then were even more respected and feared than the governor, but today ganduje dollars has reduced this traditional title to a total embarrassment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by axglide(m): 6:17am On Jun 28
When Kwankwaso installed Sanusi in 2014 in order to spite Goodluck Jonathan after Sanusi was suspended as CBN Governor despite the entire king council choosing Aminu Ado Bayern as the next Emir, he didn’t think it will all cascade to what we’re seeing today.

Also note, when the late Emir was alive, he supported Shekarau and never was a fan of Kwankaso. It's all politics.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/431497-sanusi-appointed-emir-to-spite-jonathan-ganduje.html?tztc=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by cuteboy2: 6:21am On Jun 28
DeathToRiggers:
APC, batstards

Like this one's?

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by axglide(m): 6:22am On Jun 28
EdiskyHarry:
I remember when I was doing my nysc in the north, emirs back then were even more respected and feared than the governor, but today ganduje dollars has reduced this traditional title to a total embarrassment.

It’s not Ganduje’s fault. He reversed what Kwankwaso did in June 2014. Kwankwaso installed Sanusi to spite GEJ because of the suspension of the then CBN Governor who happened at that time to be Sanusi.

The entire kings council never chose Sanusi to be the next Emir. Aminu had always been groomed to become the next Emir. Thou with what I’m seeing now, Aminu is also power hungry.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/431497-sanusi-appointed-emir-to-spite-jonathan-ganduje.html?tztc=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by DeathToRiggers: 6:26am On Jun 28
yes, my comrade.
cuteboy2:

Like this one's?
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by cjudy(m): 6:34am On Jun 28
dejiogundipe:

He is in kano, very close to govt house. The mini palace is in Nassarawa LGA in kano state, not Nassarawa state.
What of the main palace?
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by kayusely70(m): 6:37am On Jun 28
What is the genesis of this battle royale? Ethnic differences? Fulani vs Hausa? Anyone who knows the full details should tell us, please!
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by JASONjnr(m): 6:38am On Jun 28
I said it, karma is giving him what he did to GEJ...

3 Likes

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Herkim(m): 6:40am On Jun 28
Power and authority is far more wealth accumulation.
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by barule: 7:00am On Jun 28
EmeeNaka:
I thought they said these guys are religious leaders too. They're deeply immersed in politics and are threatening their states.

NOTE: Religion have nothing to do with politics and individual.
Do you mean a (65-year-old pastor, Francis Ogwu, has been handed over to policemen in Anambra State for defiling his seven-year-old domestic help in Awka, the state capital. So that means exactly what your religion preaches?
Oge dey reason well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Laladre1: 7:07am On Jun 28
EmeeNaka:

Religious Leaders my foot, they're all bunch of power hungry modafuckers, am so sorry to say this, Religion is a deadly disease.
Re: Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace by Lovenorth: 7:16am On Jun 28
EmeeNaka:
Religion of Putin and Hitler preaches peace that's why they are peace loving people, Jews were peaceful for killing Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The Descendants Of The Benin Empire / Why Do Nairalanders Have An Obsession With Skin Tones? / Yoruba Words For Beauty And Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.