Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... (47722 Views)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by RedAlert08(m): 1:49am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
So you must sleep with someone before you render assistance to them or even gift them something?

Yes. I am not Mother Theresa.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by lexy2014: 3:06am On Jun 28
Where is the picx of the married man?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by MemoriesAndMe: 3:11am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
So you must sleep with someone before you render assistance to them or even gift them something?
Is he her father? Even Santa only gives gifts once in a year - Christmas day. Suddenly she wants to keep getting over and over and over again without offering nothing back? Who is using who?
If she's a beggar, she should know where her fellow beggars hang out and do the begging business with them same way they do it, not play with his emotions cos she wants to constantly request money from him.

2 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Desusi: 3:14am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
nlfpmod, please I would appreciate more inputs on this.
She must be a double taker.Girls of nowadays are tricksy and smart Alec. Life doesn't worked that way,can a man walk on a coal of fire without his feet been unburnt,says the holy writ? Never.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Desusi: 3:23am On Jun 28
Harddiskng:

Remember when we were very young, few weeks to Christmas; we buy Christmas chickens.

This chicken would be feed very well, it eats good everyday. We the children would still give it from our food, find every opportunity to play with it, protect it from the dogs and every harm. It was the VIP of the house

Come a day to Christmas, these chickens would be killed, some fried, some roasted, some boiled in stew.

I think i have said enough
You have hit the nail on the matter.That's the true picture of the girl in question. The family man has mission. Until the mission is accomplished, no going back.she could be his bait by her continua collection of gifts of money and other things.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Mikkeal: 3:40am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
She understood from the onset that this man is not a helper or free giver yet she collected what he has to offer ,now it time for payback she is making the man look horrible why will you even collect what he was offering when you know why he was offering it ,and you still want to continue collecting from him without fulfilling your end of the bargain typical Nigerian......

2 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by mediclife1987(m): 3:54am On Jun 28
PJ123:

Please train up your daughter to desist from taking gift, even in Freetown, there's no free launch.
My wife never never collected a dine from me until she accepted my proposal. Everything I tried giving her when we first met and proposed to her was totally rejected. She started accepting gift from me after she communicated her acceptance of the proposal which was about interval of 7- 8 months after the proposal.

How you take cope? 7-8months no kpekus?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Watcharena: 4:17am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
fadila it seems you can't do away with his money ,just go ahead and give him pussy to eat ,suck his dick till he faint. Make him cum at least 6 times on that faithful day,then tell him you appreciate all his kind gesture towards then go home and slip in peace after all he is not the first man you are fukin
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by CaptainFM1: 4:18am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

Why is she still clinging onto the man despite knowing that the man is only helping her because he wants to gbensh!

If the man cannot respect himself, the right thing for her to do is to respect her own dignity.

People will ask Satan for money and when Satan comes to take their Children at an early age they will then ask the same question you just asked...."must Satan take their Children before he render assistance to them or even gift them something?"

James 4:7....Resist the devil, and he will flee from you!

As you can see, she cannot continue to go to the devil(man) and expect evil to flee from her. I'm sure there are plenty "Jesuses" she can seek help from!
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by wildernessVoice: 4:35am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

The love of money is the root of all evils including fornication/adultery.
My advice she should the monetary temptation.
You can't eat your cake and have.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by ComeToJesus: 4:52am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. So this married man has been disturbing her to get down with him. The thing is, she doesn't know how to tell the man no or how to discourage him. She doesn't know how to turn him down in order not to come off as rude, and also because of the money the man gives her.

Please, how best do you think she can do this. As a lady, how do you put off a married man who wants to get down with you, without sounding rude? And also without affecting the friendship you have with such person. She said she wants to do it in such a way that the man will not be offended. And also she doesn't want the issue to affect his financial gestures towards her.

Your opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't destroy your life. Stay away from sensuous engagements. It's like carrying fire on your bossom.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Issues40(m): 4:59am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

Why didn't she reject his financial assistance since he wasn't her husband? A man, not your husband was lavishing you with funds and you kept on swallowing all. Even now, she's still trying to maneuver her way around it instead of fleeing completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Amumaigwe: 5:06am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. So this married man has been disturbing her to get down with him. The thing is, she doesn't know how to tell the man no or how to discourage him. She doesn't know how to turn him down in order not to come off as rude, and also because of the money the man gives her.

Please, how best do you think she can do this. As a lady, how do you put off a married man who wants to get down with you, without sounding rude? And also without affecting the friendship you have with such person. She said she wants to do it in such a way that the man will not be offended. And also she doesn't want the issue to affect his financial gestures towards her.

Thanks.
The reason why you don't want to come off as rude is not that you are respectful, rather because he gives you money and you intend him to continue spending on you. Don't alter the narrative to make it sound otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by ogastone(m): 5:06am On Jun 28
II don't know what to call you, fraudulent person, gold digger, agbero, thief, duper, barawo, onye oshii. I even know that you are going to do it with him because of the money, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by efelico: 5:16am On Jun 28
This is like a rat asking that how can it eat rat poison without dying. Madam choose one your body or your life.

Well most people are still on the same boat with her. People live in sinful habit but still wish or pray to make heaven while some even pray not to get caught
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Interesting2023: 5:19am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

Oga listen once and try to comprehend wot they are advising u to do. The man is clear about his intentions on why he is rendering financial assistance to u. He is not doing it for free.
So he's not the type that just wants to assist u for free, he already made known why he's having kind gestures towards u. So itz either u let go of his gesture to avoid his intention or u hold on to it and give him want he's asking. He's on a transaction deal with u, so there's nothing like how to say no without getting him offended. He will definitely be offended no matter the kind of trick u think u can use to wade him off. So stop kollecting his money if u can't kollect the gbola-dom.
No dey stress us for here jare.

Next.....

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by balisa1(f): 5:29am On Jun 28
madone:
Even though i dont like oppression but i like when people keep to agreement. Sim should tell Nigerians the agreements he made with wike and falling to keep. Wike is a mad man yes we agree. But what did they discuss bf elections and why did Sim
Agree.
What is wrong with you?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by muykem: 5:36am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes. If that's what motivate the gift and assistance in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Elidrisy20: 5:51am On Jun 28
If na davido you go come here dey complain ?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Elidrisy20: 5:55am On Jun 28
Married men master all the art and sills of kerewa, you will enjoy him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by akaahs(m): 6:21am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
nlfpmod, please I would appreciate more inputs on this.
What more inputs do u need??
Is either u accept to sleep with him and continue to get the assistance u need or u tell him straight up, u won't sleep with him and let go of the assistance. Its simple!
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Iykenuwa(m): 6:33am On Jun 28
madone:
Even though i dont like oppression but i like when people keep to agreement. Sim should tell Nigerians the agreements he made with wike and falling to keep. Wike is a mad man yes we agree. But what did they discuss bf elections and why did Sim
Agree.

Is there no one close enough to you, to tell you you’re not okay?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Uptheante(m): 6:34am On Jun 28
PJ123:

Please train up your daughter to desist from taking gift, even in Freetown, there's no free launch.
My wife never never collected a dine from me until she accepted my proposal. Everything I tried giving her when we first met and proposed to her was totally rejected. She started accepting gift from me after she communicated her acceptance of the proposal which was about interval of 7- 8 months after the proposal.
Oga for the fact that your wife never collected anything from you before accepting your proposal doesn't mean she never collected from other men. As long as you didn't marry her as a virgin, just know that she collected from other men & gave them kpekus.
She may even still be collecting from other men after your marriage but you'll never know because she'll never tell you.
Funny enough, those men may be drilling her kpekus & you still won't know because you sound so naive about the pretentious nature of women.
No dey vouch for women, especially Nigerian women. They're always the same in whoring just that some are more pretentious & secretive than others & some are have not yet gotten a golden opportunity to show you their true nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Uptheante(m): 6:42am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, unless she's my blood relative.
When a man helps a woman without fucking her, she sees him as a fool & will even be laughing at him behind his back with her friends. Meanwhile, the man did that out of pure concern & with a good heart
So, it's better a man demand for hot sex before helping any woman that is not his relative, unless such a woman can bring other benefits to him in exchange for his help, like washing his clothes, cleaning his apartment, fetching water, working on his farm, etc.
If she can't do any of these in exchange for his help, & she still can't drop kpekus, he should ignore her.
By the way, if you don't want sex with a man that is helping you, why can't you ask for help from your fellow women?

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Teymanhenry(f): 6:46am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Well from what you said, she's a thief and a gold digger. She wants his financial gestures (Money) but doesn't want to give anything in return. Tbh she needs to either stop collecting his money or collect his money and go down with him... She is in a relationship with him already nao
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Teymanhenry(f): 6:52am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

He has made his intentions clear. He is assisting her because he wants to sleep with her. All these will stop if she really wants to stop it. I pray when she gets married, another woman should treat her husband in the same way she is currently doing. Gold diggers hardly get married anyways
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:04am On Jun 28
Don't accept money or help from anyone with ulterior motives.

She ought to return everything he has spent on her and tell him no.

Playing smart is being greedy by half.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by wallrichy: 7:05am On Jun 28
Hear the voice of a usurper, hustler, a thief. How can you enjoy the goods and you don't want the package. This is very easy, of you know all the total money he's been given you. Calculate it and pay him back. Return his gifts ever since you have been collecting it. Anyway, I know you are one of those broke jobless crazy girls that would say I will eat his money very well and clean mouth. So you can't even payback sef, Just know that you are a thief. Alternative for you is to confess your sin to him and hope he forgives you.

fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by donbenie(m): 7:14am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ogbeni, leave all these yarns..
If the man is interested in helping out people without benefits, she will be low on his scale of preference..
If she is looking for help with no attachment,let her go and meet her relatives..

2 Likes

Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Santalpharay: 7:24am On Jun 28
Stop accepting money from any guy you feel you don't want to mingle with. Collecting the money is like tying your mouth when you want to talk. Men always capitalize on women's long throat to deal with them.
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Jun 28
fadilaMaikiriki:

It depends on why the man is giving her the assistance. Which one happened first, toasting or monetary gift?
Re: This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... by Santalpharay: 7:33am On Jun 28
Women and love of money eh. They can even enter a lion's den to collect money hoping to go Scot Free. grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.