Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,289 members, 7,923,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:06 AM

I’m Feeling Suicidal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Feeling Suicidal (1038 Views)

I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / Could This Be Love That I’m Feeling? / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by lolu2019: 5:42am On Jun 28
Eriggadune:

Never bro. I won’t even contemplate that. “Na greedy person de sell he land”. An advise my father always sing to my ear. I already cut costs and preparing to move to my fathers compound once my rent expires. Only problem I’m having now is just my overthinking, sometimes I just take keke to my fathers house and gist with them a little before going home. I’m sure they already know what I’m going through cos my mom has been encouraging me to draw closer to God lately.
u are not serious.u have to survive with what u have.u can start a business with those Landed properties unless u r just lying to urself.
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by G0odharddick: 10:41am On Jun 28
Eriggadune:

Never bro. I won’t even contemplate that. “Na greedy person de sell he land”. An advise my father always sing to my ear. I already cut costs and preparing to move to my fathers compound once my rent expires. Only problem I’m having now is just my overthinking, sometimes I just take keke to my fathers house and gist with them a little before going home. I’m sure they already know what I’m going through cos my mom has been encouraging me to draw closer to God lately.

You have no landed property anywhere, otherwise you'll be the one to advise yourself that you want to sell it.

Life first! Sell one of your Land and recover some money except of course you're lying and deceiving yourself
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Eriggadune: 1:41pm On Jun 28
G0odharddick:

You have no landed property anywhere, otherwise you'll be the one to advise yourself that you want to sell it.

Life first! Sell one of your Land and recover some money except of course you're lying and deceiving yourself
Bro I don’t have anything to prove to u. I attempted to upload some of the documents here but was told the file is too large, I have 4 lands with the least being 1.2mil and that land today is worth over 3 meters. Tell me why I go sell am? Wen Naira de depreciate everyday. You funny o
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by RealityKings: 2:01pm On Jun 28
Eriggadune:

Bro I don’t have anything to prove to u. I attempted to upload some of the documents here but was told the file is too large, I have 4 lands with the least being 1.2mil and that land today is worth over 3 meters. Tell me why I go sell am? Wen Naira de depreciate everyday. You funny o
Show me love chief. I don't have anything on me
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Eriggadune: 2:03pm On Jun 28
RealityKings:

Show me love chief. I don't have anything on me
Bossu, silver nor gold have I at this time. But what I have I give to you. “Continue with your legit hustle, one day e go pay”
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by RealityKings: 2:05pm On Jun 28
Eriggadune:

Bossu, silver nor gold have I at this time. But what I have I give to you. “Continue with your legit hustle, one day e go pay”

E no pay all these years and na why I message you now
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Eriggadune: 5:28pm On Jun 28
Foodqueen:
Break up with her. Carrying her along will affect your change and growth.
It’s as if I should like your comment for 99 times. This is just a direct summary of my emotions right now. You are appreciated ❤️
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Nijimog: 10:47pm On Jun 28
Eriggadune:

It’s as if I should like your comment for 99 times. This is just a direct summary of my emotions right now. You are appreciated ❤️
if you want to make money online

Cool down and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by papyjaypaul: 10:46pm On Jun 30
Kelklein:
If only una dey remember to open one small shop when these monies were flowing.. if only you invest in your younger or older ones still in the universities or poly then.. you would have someone to cry to now at least at all at all.. but now the girl that helped you flex the money as a big boy is no more.. you are thinking suicide..

It can't happen and it's not their fault. Even when they want to and they start first, thinking that giving money to the poor will help them, they have been overtaken by the devil so their thoughts are not with them again.

1 Like

Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Sapasenator: 11:43pm On Jun 30
Eriggadune:

Thank God say na u be the first commenter. If na the other comments I see first I for just go mix sniper drink. God will bless and comfort you also. Thanks

Why do you wan to mix sniper? Na cocktail drink?

Which kain parent raised all these lilly livered, sissy, weak as boys that always want to give up at the first obstacle?
Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Clevagal(f): 9:48am On Jul 26
Eriggadune:
Nairalanders I need comfort from you all at this moment. I mean my girlfriend who I am older than with over 5 years just washed hell fire out of my body with insults upon insults just because I am broke at the moment. It all started cos I refused to do yahoo again, upon all her insistence for almost a year now. I did yahoo in the past and I cashed out massively I flexed this girl heavily even took her shopping and spent over 200k on her shopping and have even paid her rent in school and constantly sent :-her 20k monthly. Now that the money got dried up she turned to tiger and want to scatter my mental health. As I am right now I just need a warm hug from someone to help me feel better. Please I need encouragement from you all, both male and female I just need someone to tell me I am doing the right thing avoiding yahoo and instead trying to start legit although it is not easy. Due to her pressure sometimes I am tempted to pick up boot again and restart but I have vowed never to do it again after I saw the way it almost destroyed my last maga . She almost became homeless na her papa help her clear debts. My heart is heavy right now.

To start with, if i’m to judge by what you wrote…I hope you know this girl doesn’t love and will only love you so long as money is flowing. You DO NOT need such woman in your life. She has no value! I’d only treat a man I do not not value or love in the manner in which she treated you. Women ride or die for men they LOVE.

You should be thankful for this setback, at least if you’re smart and emotionally sound, you’d know she’s not the one for you. That doesn’t mean she’s a bad person though, she’d meet someone she loves.. someone probably VERY BROKE and you’ll see she stayed and supported such man.
Don’t listen to the complaints she made about you to your mutual friend, those are mere excuses to justify her actions.
And the insults she gave you? Mere words! Stop letting rubbish people say get to you! You’ll definitely find LOVE and when you do..you’d come back and laugh at this thread. Sending you warm hugs 🫂

4 Likes

Re: I’m Feeling Suicidal by Eriggadune: 9:56am On Jul 26
Clevagal:

To start with, if i’m to judge by what you wrote…I hope you know this girl doesn’t love and will only love you so long as money is flowing. You DO NOT need such woman in your life. She has no value! I’d only treat a man I do not not value or love in the manner in which she treated you. Women ride or die for men they LOVE.

You should be thankful for this setback, at least if you’re smart and emotionally sound, you’d know she’s not the one for you. That doesn’t mean she’s a bad person though, she’d meet someone she loves.. someone probably VERY BROKE and you’ll see she stayed and supported such man.
Don’t listen to the complaints she made about you to your mutual friend, those are mere excuses to justify her actions.
And the insults she gave you? Mere words! Stop letting rubbish people say get to you! You’ll definitely find LOVE and when you do..you’d come back and laugh at this thread. Sending you warm hugs 🫂

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Am I Compatible With: Check Urs / Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! / Can She Be Ur Reoccurin Decimal In An Equation Called Ur Lyfe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.