Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio (11500 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests / Dino Melaye Will Acquire A Private Jet If He Becomes Governor Of Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Ojuntana: 5:29pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
Stop saying nonsense! Sinc

According to the story circulating at the time, the supposed recall was organized, not by the people in his constituency but by Dino's political opponents. Go back and read the news at the time. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/recall-dino-survived/

2. These are the sort of stewpid questions asked by those who are plain ignorant. INEC is simply to register you as a voter, conduct elections, collate and count your votes towards electing an official, and collate and count your votes towards de-electing a previously elected official. It is not there to do as you please or stoke your ego. undecided

The law does not state that you need to get all sides or even politicians on your side in other to recall an official. My guess is this is part of the mistake those who tried it during the Dino Melaye Recall made. They let their cause be hijacked by politicians for their personal political cause rather than focus on the goal before them which is to remove the man from office so they could get a chance to vote, for themselves, another as his replacement.

3. Wrong! I agree that there was a supposed attempt at a recall but a recall manned by political powers against their opposites amounts to a desecretion of the powers that belong solely to the people, not to politicians. undecided

4. So, even though the law is plain to see right there as to how this ought to go, you need instead for me to come down there to show you how to carry out your very civic duty in the country in which you live and breed in? You know what, you are free to continue living and beating your chest as a slave in your own papa land abeg! undecided

Typical claptrap from an asswipe

What difference does it make whether tiwas done by Dino's opponents? Are you telling me it ought to be done by the average market woman or his friends? The fact remains the screenshot you are brandishing is not novel nor a great discovery. It is only a testament to your ignorance

2. Since you know that INEC is not there to fulfill your demands, why then did you make demands of INEC in your previous post. Are you inebriated or something? Be stable boy!!

3. It is simple grand sanctimonoius idiocy to make a distinction between politicians and people. The constitution you brandished made no such distinction. Politicians in a constituency have the right to make moves for a recall. You make it sound as if politicians are debarred from exercising citizens' constitutional powers . That's the most fascist statement I ever read.

4. I guess you are a freeborn is why you do not know the work it takes to initiate and successfully carry out a recall. Kindly, carry out such exercise in your constituency to show the rest of us how it is done instead of all this dogon turenchi undecided
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jun 28
Ojuntana:
■ Typical claptrap from an asswipe What difference does it make whether tiwas done by Dino's opponents? Are you telling me it ought to be done by the average market woman or his friends? The fact remains the screenshot you are brandishing is not novel nor a great discovery. It is only a testament to your ignorance ....
Same all bullsheet, I see! I see you are yet to realize even at this point that when your politicians do things that you intend as good-intentioned, they rather do so to get leverage of some kind for a possible settlement from the opposition. Their main goal was never in fact to get rid of him by way of a recall but rather to scare him into submission which is what happened. The opposition gained grounds by the melee that followed. Of course, the people always loose out at the end. undecided

Anyways, I am done, entertaining your many simpleminded questions as I am resolved to allow you to continue with your status as a slave in your democracy. Good luck! undecided
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Ojuntana: 5:40pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
Same all bullsheet, I see! I see you are yet to realize even at this point that when your politicians do things that you intend as good-intentioned, they rather do so to get leverage of some kind for a possible settlement from the opposition. Their main goal was never in fact to get rid of him by way of a recall but rather to scare him into submission which is what happened. The opposition gained grounds by the melee that followed. Of course, the people always loose out at the end. undecided

Anyways, I am done, entertaining your many simpleminded questions as I am resolved to allow you to continue with your status as a slave in your democracy. Good luck! undecided
I read through this post. Not one single sense. Just assumptions all through like a fiction writer

Put your imagination to good use. You're a slave too. Just that you love your chains too much to care

Adios
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jun 28
Ojuntana:
■ I read through this post. Not one single sense. Just assumptions all through like a fiction writer
Put your imagination to good use. You're a slave too. Just that you love your chains too much to care Adios
These common sense things can't make sense to anyone given instead to slave thinking because to you lot you are just powerless and faultless in the Nigerian situation. It is always the same with you lot. "Somebody else did it that one time and it didn't work so we should never do it again or even try to do anything about it ever again." Kwantinue ooo! 😁
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Ojuntana: 5:55pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
These common sense things can't make sense to anyone given instead to slave thinking because to you lot you are just powerless and faultless in the Nigerian situation. It is always the same with you lot. "Somebody else did it that one time and it didn't work so we should never do it again or even try to do anything about it ever again." Kwantinue ooo! 😁

What are you trying to say now? That you have sense? undecided

Oya let's even assume all Nigerians recall all the legislators and replace them with new ones. What happens next? What certainty do you have that the new ones will be of better behaviour than the sacked ones?

You see that you lack sense now undecided
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by ogbonti: 6:14pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
He was not elected into Senate by the people of Nigeria? How? Are you saying the mandate of this current senator/Senate president is not backed by the electorate? undecided

yes
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Jun 28
ogbonti:
yes
Yet Nigerians did not object to this in any way or form? Are you for real? I just perused his Wikipedia page and it says that he was elected into Senate by the power of the people of Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
In June 2022, Akpabio resigned from his position as minister for Niger Delta Affairs to contest in the presidential primaries of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) but stepped down on the night of the primaries for the eventual winner Bola Tinubu. A few days after the presidential primaries, he emerged as the Senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District. However, it was fraught with accusations of foul play by stakeholders of the party in the State. He went on to defeat his closest rival Emmanuel Enoidem of the Peoples Democratic Party to become the senator-elect in the 2023 general elections polling 115,401 votes, against Enoidem's 69,838 votes
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by ogbonti: 6:21pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
Yet Nigerians did not object to this in any way or form? Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

When the server was turned off how many objections came from you? when the coco sniffer was discovered to have graduated from a school before it was founded - how many objections came from you ? when former senate president Ahmad Lawan was not on the ballot for APC senate primaries, YET he was handed the ticket and found himself in the senate - what did you do about it ? abeg gerrarrahia meen grin
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jun 28
ogbonti:
■ When the server was turned off how many objections came from you? when the coco sniffer was discovered to have graduated from a school before it was founded - how many objections came from you ? when former senate president Ahmad Lawan was not on the ballot for APC senate primaries, YET he was handed the ticket and found himself in the senate -
■ what did you do about it ? abeg gerrarrahia meen grin
I am not a voter in Nigeria so objections can't come from me! By law, objections must come from the voters in every case there, so, I guess.... sorry!

The only ones who can do anything about it are the voters within the country, not foreigners or non-citizens. So, again.... sorry? These complaints are in fact a serious indictment against the Nigerian people who are to blame for allowing the level of fraud perpetrated against them by those whom they are supposed to have elected -- handed the mandate -- in their name. undecided

Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by jojothaiv(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28
brain54:
Why am I not surprised...
Re: Senate Will Approve Presidential Jet If Tinubu Makes Request – Akpabio by djrollinz(m): 2:36am On Jun 29
When REVOLUTION hits, he will know that not all bills are meant to be signed... Useless APC ad CO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others / NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.