Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,266 members, 7,925,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

Interview With Godshield Ifiok Ufford - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interview With Godshield Ifiok Ufford (77 Views)

Sahara Reporters Interview With Covenant University 2nd Best Graduating Student / Today's Interview With ASUU's Chairman On Channels / An Interview With The Overall Best Graduating Student In Futa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Godshield Ifiok Ufford by Shieldsmine: 12:32am On Jun 28
Interview with Godshield Ifiok Ufford: Breaking Barriers in Music and Beyond[b][/b]

Interviewer: Good day, Godshield! Thank you for joining us. Let's start with your background. Could you tell us about your upbringing and what inspired your passion for music?

Godshield: Hello! Thank you for having me. I come from a loving Christian family in Nigeria, where my mother is a teacher and my father a journalist. Growing up, I was always surrounded by a rich blend of education and creativity, which fueled my love for learning and expressing myself through music. I discovered my passion for music at 19 and haven't looked back since.

Interviewer: That's wonderful to hear. How did you decide to pursue a career in music, particularly DJing?

Godshield: It all started with my admiration for DJs like Belle Sisoki, Uncle Waffles, and DJ Cuppy. Their ability to connect with people through music inspired me deeply. I started experimenting with DJing and producing music as a way to express my creativity and connect with others on a deeper level.

Interviewer: You're currently studying Guidance and Counselling at the University of Uyo. How do you balance your academic studies with your music career aspirations?

Godshield: It's definitely a juggling act, but I've found that my studies in Guidance and Counselling complement my music career. Understanding human behavior and emotions helps me connect with my audience and create meaningful experiences through music. Time management and prioritization are key, but I'm passionate about both paths and find fulfillment in each.

Interviewer: You've set your sights on breaking the Guinness World Record for the youngest female DJ to play continuously for three days at a music festival. What motivated you to pursue this goal?

Godshield: Breaking this record is not only a personal challenge but also a statement of empowerment for women in the music industry. I want to show that gender should never limit anyone from pursuing their dreams. This record attempt is about pushing boundaries and inspiring others to believe in their capabilities.

Interviewer: That's certainly inspiring! Apart from your record attempt, what are your long-term goals in the music industry?

Godshield: I envision a career where I can continue to grow as a musician and live DJ, collaborating with talented artists and spreading positive vibes through my music. Ultimately, I want to use my platform to advocate for causes that are important to me and make a positive impact in my community and beyond.

Interviewer: You've mentioned being a humanitarian at heart. How do you plan to integrate your passion for music with your desire to make a difference in the world?

Godshield: Music has a unique ability to bring people together and inspire change. I hope to use my music and influence to raise awareness about social issues and contribute to meaningful initiatives that uplift communities. Whether through charity events, awareness campaigns, or simply spreading messages of hope through my music, I believe in the power of music to create positive change.

Interviewer: Thank you so much for sharing your journey and aspirations with us, Godshield. We wish you the best of luck with your Guinness World Record attempt and all your future endeavors!

Godshield: Thank you for having me. It's been a pleasure sharing my story. I hope my journey inspires others to pursue their passions fearlessly and make a difference in their own unique way.

(1) (Reply)

Exam PMP Dumps PDF Questions And Answers In Format / Who Needs An SEO Content Writer? / Mtnfoundation Urges Nigerians’ Participation In The Anti-substance Abuse Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.