Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Between A Brother And His Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Brother And His Elder Sister (2617 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by donbuchi1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
A brother 29 and her elder sister 33, rented a mini-flat jointly. Few months later, the brother met a charming lady and wants to settle down in February 2012.
The family member are all concerned as where the lady would stay after the wedding. Because she has opted to look for where to stay. But no place in mind. And she cannot rent another place.
1. Please, don't you think the brother should have been man enough to get a place since he never communicated his marriage plan before the renting on the place.
2. Can't they all live together peacefully.
3. She is believing God for marriage before then, is it possible this is Nov., 2011?
4. Must she consider where to stay?
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by kpolli(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
If she paid partly for the place. . . she must stay there
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by iice(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
If the sister and the SIL get along, there shouldn't be any problem. Atleast till they get their feet on the ground.
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by slimyem: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
i'm guessing both the brother and sister cannot independently rent an apartment for now.
Let the new wife understand and manage until the sister gets a place or the guy get his own place too.simple!
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
slimyem:

i'm guessing both the brother and sister cannot independently rent an apartment for now.
Let the new wife understand and manage until the sister gets a place or the guy get his own place too.simple!
iice:

If the sister and the SIL get along, there shouldn't be any problem. Atleast till they get their feet on the ground.
Case closed.
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by 195(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
^cocoa smiley
Re: Between A Brother And His Elder Sister by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
If she actually made some contributions to the rent, then she has a right to stay there and of the brother has any qualms, he can move under the bridge.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia / How Soon Is Too Soon? / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.