Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (15951 Views)

Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos / Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by semuni: 11:02am On Jun 28
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Etizz: 11:15am On Jun 28
Definitely, someone who disguised as a pastor, anyone can disguise as anything they wanna, engineer, doctor, teacher, lawyer or even a soldier.....

aa146:

If he's not a pastor then who is he
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by fof1: 11:26am On Jun 28
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/general-overseer-65-arrested-for-alleged-defilement-of-seven-year-old-girl-in-anambra/

The suspect, Francis Ogwu

Uncalled For and Very Irresponsible before Man and God. A bad Example to Ministry...as he Succumbed to the Tempter...God Have Mercy upon Us All...Mortal Man has no Excuses,Pls. God Bless Us All.
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by truthhurts2: 12:00pm On Jun 28
Ahmed0336:
Omo according to him his wife excuses made him do it.

Oya, to prison straight......... Na pesin 7 years pikin you wan use hold body when ashawo house dey angry
Ashawo will involves him spending money, so he went for the free ride.

He should rot in jail and with his family also for the maltreatment of that young creature
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by greypencils: 12:14pm On Jun 28
Why would you blur this idiot's face?
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Pascal9: 2:02pm On Jun 28
Born children you can train, if the parents were capable, they would send their daughter at the age of seven to do house help
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by MuMuOnBail: 2:25pm On Jun 28
Na wa ooo

Using a seven year old girl as a maid is pure wickedness.

Raping her is the highest level of Wickedness.

Look at how he looks like a Chimpanzee on NATGEO WILD sitting on the floor.

Many of this church goers and preachers are pure hypocrites.
They condemn fornication, masturbation and adultery but practice them in secret (Stupids living in bondage)

I can call my side chicks anytime I want,
I drink my alcohol anytime and anywhere I want,
I don't smoke but, If I was a smoker, I would have been smoking anywhere and anytime I want, without shame or caring . undecided

I don't give a pinch of F*ck who cares or not, I owe no one nothing.

THIS IS THE PRIVILEGE THE SO CALLED RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DON'T HAVE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO IMPRESS THEIR SECT OR THEIR GOD OF MEN INSTEAD OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

Only God can judge me angry
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Amumaigwe: 3:16pm On Jun 28
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/general-overseer-65-arrested-for-alleged-defilement-of-seven-year-old-girl-in-anambra/

Instead of hustling for tithe like others this one is looking for tight pussy. Anyway tithe na tight.
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Tonytonex(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28
FreeStuffsNG:

all this kind stories sef. Wetin that small girl get for her body?
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Sheggy13(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28
parklamson:
They rape their members. They kill their members. They dupe their members. They enslave their members. They extort their members. In the end, they worship their pastors and defend them. I'm sad to say this, but Christianity is a failed religion.

If you allow yourself to be duped or enslaved and worship another human like you, then it only shows your gullibility and poor sense of judgement as a person, nothing to do with whatever religion. It's the same for those who kill another human at will for "blasphemy" against their prophet. I am a proud Christian who uses his brain and will always be.
Re: General Overseer, 65 Arrested For Alleged Defiling A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra by Weknowbetter: 11:30pm On Jun 28
Ugly dry skeleton. Smash his balls! It's what he deserves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? / Mumbai: Four Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.8 Lakh / Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.