Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

76-year-old Man Moves To Poison Widow In Anambra, Says “she Refused To Give Me S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 76-year-old Man Moves To Poison Widow In Anambra, Says “she Refused To Give Me S (489 Views)

76-Year Old Grandfather Robert Busted With Drugs In Edo / Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / 76-Year-Old Man Attempts To Kill His Son With A Locally Made Rifle In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

76-year-old Man Moves To Poison Widow In Anambra, Says “she Refused To Give Me S by Ukpaka: 6:49am On Jun 28
76-Year-Old Man Moves to Poison Widow in Anambra, Says “She Refused to Give Me S3x” (Video)
https://247ureports.com/2024/06/76-year-old-man-moves-to-poison-widow-in-anambra-says-she-refused-to-give-me-s3x-video/
-
The incident happened at Afọr Nnobi Market in Nnobi Community, Idemili South Local Government Area of the State, where the suspect was apprehended by some denizens who saw him obsessedly loitering about in the market in a suspicious way (with N1000 in his hand), searching for and making inquiries about where to buy some chunks of the the poison for inflicting elephantiasic disease (elephantiasis) popularly known as leg poison (ure ụkwụ/enyi ure).
Re: 76-year-old Man Moves To Poison Widow In Anambra, Says “she Refused To Give Me S by Baronthecelebri: 11:51am On Jun 28
Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Goes After Ex-gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds, S / Five Burnt In Ogun Multiple Accidents / Woman Accuses Fellow Woman Of Killing Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.