Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Need Advice On This Contract. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Advice On This Contract. (323 Views)

The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / The contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On This Contract. by Makavelli001: 7:04am On Jun 28
Hello ********(name of author)
I am Ginevra Picani, assignment editor of the Press House EuropeBooks; I tried to reach you a couple weeks ago with an email, in order to schedule a call to discuss your book and our publishing proposal, but did not hear back.

However, since you did submit your manuscript to us and I had the pleasure of reading it, I thought it would only be fair to share a bit of my feedback with you, along with the link to the page which contains the editorial plan we built for your book. “DANGEROUS POLITICAL STRATEGIES".

Your interesting, carefully detailed research about practical aspects of politics is original in the field. The subject is vividly and easily explained with examples that help the reader understand the peculiarities and insights described; all the aspects of the dynamics and nature of politics, various tactics and strategies are classified in depth, with a simple and clear prose that leaves no doubts regarding the subject. The references and bibliography are correctly placed to provide crucial additional information for those who want to deepen the content. I think this manual will be very useful for your country’s readers and for European ones as well. All in all, a very accurate and useful read about the strategies that enable you to stand-out tall against your opponents in politics or business environments. With a selected press-office, it would be very easy to share you work in the editorial sector we want to target.

Having said this, I presented my feedback of your book, and Europe Books is interested in a collaboration.
Please, find below the link to the aforementioned page; it includes a synthesis of our editorial project for you, and a copy of the publishing contract with promotional co-production.
I suggest that you to open the link from a PC, rather than from a smartphone, or a tablet.
It is crucial that you read the page to the end as there are two sections that we have dedicated to you: the first one is the editorial project that was built for your literary work, the second contains the publishing contract we would like to bring to your attention.
Before all this, you’ll also find information regarding the editorial line of the publishing house.

Here is the link: ***************

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further information you may need.

Best Regards,

THE CONTRACT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:

Copies to buy : 200

Cover Price: £13,90

Refund of the editorial contribution : 500 Copies sold.

THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE TO PAY £13,90 FOR THE PURCHASE OF 200 COPIES OF MY BOOK.

MY QUESTION IS : IS THERE SOMEONE THAT HAVE PUBLISHED IS BOOK WITH EUROPE BOOKS BEFORE?
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ON THIS.
Re: I Need Advice On This Contract. by Explore2xmore: 7:33pm On Jul 03
Makavelli001:
Hello ********(name of author)
I am Ginevra Picani, assignment editor of the Press House EuropeBooks; I tried to reach you a couple weeks ago with an email, in order to schedule a call to discuss your book and our publishing proposal, but did not hear back.

However, since you did submit your manuscript to us and I had the pleasure of reading it, I thought it would only be fair to share a bit of my feedback with you, along with the link to the page which contains the editorial plan we built for your book. “DANGEROUS POLITICAL STRATEGIES".

Your interesting, carefully detailed research about practical aspects of politics is original in the field. The subject is vividly and easily explained with examples that help the reader understand the peculiarities and insights described; all the aspects of the dynamics and nature of politics, various tactics and strategies are classified in depth, with a simple and clear prose that leaves no doubts regarding the subject. The references and bibliography are correctly placed to provide crucial additional information for those who want to deepen the content. I think this manual will be very useful for your country’s readers and for European ones as well. All in all, a very accurate and useful read about the strategies that enable you to stand-out tall against your opponents in politics or business environments. With a selected press-office, it would be very easy to share you work in the editorial sector we want to target.

Having said this, I presented my feedback of your book, and Europe Books is interested in a collaboration.
Please, find below the link to the aforementioned page; it includes a synthesis of our editorial project for you, and a copy of the publishing contract with promotional co-production.
I suggest that you to open the link from a PC, rather than from a smartphone, or a tablet.
It is crucial that you read the page to the end as there are two sections that we have dedicated to you: the first one is the editorial project that was built for your literary work, the second contains the publishing contract we would like to bring to your attention.
Before all this, you’ll also find information regarding the editorial line of the publishing house.

Here is the link: ***************

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further information you may need.

Best Regards,

THE CONTRACT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:

Copies to buy : 200

Cover Price: £13,90

Refund of the editorial contribution : 500 Copies sold.

THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE TO PAY £13,90 FOR THE PURCHASE OF 200 COPIES OF MY BOOK.

MY QUESTION IS : IS THERE SOMEONE THAT HAVE PUBLISHED IS BOOK WITH EUROPE BOOKS BEFORE?
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ON THIS.

https://www.thefussylibrarian.com/newswire/for-authors/2020/10/01/writer-beware-takes-a-critical-look-at-europe-books
Re: I Need Advice On This Contract. by Jaycobbs(m): 1:08am On Jul 04
Re: I Need Advice On This Contract. by Explore2xmore: 1:23am On Jul 07
Jaycobbs:

So you mean it's a scam?

Best be cautious

(1) (Reply)

Heart Splash_ Scene 10: / NICTIPISM postulated by a Nairalander / Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.