Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? (75 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others / Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? by hotwax: 7:44am On Jun 28
Hello Business Professionals,

I have been trying to pay for a cloud service for the past few days using various cards linked to my Domiciliary account, but all attempts have failed.

I tried the following cards:

Visa Gold issued by FirstBank (Domiciliary account)
Chipper app Visa card
Eversend
Grey
None of them worked.

I have been transferring my cash from one card app to another, the conversion charges is killing me.

I submitted a complaint ticket on their platform yesterday, and they responded with the following statement:

"In regards to the concern, we don't currently support the use of prepaid cards for card holds. You may want to consider using an alternative payment method in the meantime. Additionally, we only accept credit cards as a mode of payment at this time."

This means I now need to find a credit card. Can anyone suggest reliable credit card providers in Nigeria?

Thank you for your assistance.

Mod, help my escalate this.
Re: Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? by RepoMan007: 7:47am On Jun 28
Try Payment agents who pay with their cards and you settle them locally with dom account transfer or naira.
Re: Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? by hotwax: 8:09am On Jun 28
RepoMan007:
Try Payment agents who pay with their cards and you settle them locally with dom account transfer or naira.

The issue is, the cloud service will be debiting this card on pay as go basis
Re: Where Can I Get Real Credit Card In Nigeria? by hotwax: 9:36am On Jun 28
....waiting

(1) (Reply)

A Connoisseur's Guide To Wine, Whiskey, And Bourbon / From Pain To Relief: How Arthritis Medications Transformed My Auncle's Life / Who Wants To Learn Profitable Facebook Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.