Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Need Your Review Freinds - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Your Review Freinds (1193 Views)

I Need Your Review On Www.q2abase.tk / Drop Your Review And Receive 2 Poweful Softwares An 1 Ebook Free / Your Review Is Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
for sometime now, i have been busy cooking up a forum were i intends to put Nigerians through on how to make money online, generate traffic and do lots of seo practices and also teach others website design, animation and others. though the forum is barely a month old but yet doing great.
i also make it possible for all member to make money from the revenue. each thread a member creates comes with his/her Google Adsense ads , or others adverts he/her choice.

i will like you to take a few minutes visit to the forumhttp://www.nigeriaelites.com and have a glance of the nature and feel and if perhaps give a kind responds on your review.

i will be grateful to hear from you.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
I dont think kindly to guns pointing at me - i had to dodge under the table - and pulled the battery.
Seriously, what-da-ya-mean by Register or Die? Aint u heard - Register no be do or die affair now?
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
grin grin grin guy i beg no make me laugh pass you, anyway that's just a call to action thing u know, soon change that to a beautiful lady welcome guest.

thanks for your view brother.

saw some other things i might look at?
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Cool website, but it's too big for mobile users! Considering that 80% of people that access the internet in nigeria use their mobile phones. So you might want to think about working on the page size. Right now it's 120kb, you might want to change it to 30kb or 40kb at most, Nice contents i must imply. Get more members and do more of seo. Goodluck brother. Am also launching my website in weeks. Hope you'll check it when it's done.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2011
The gun was all i saw. Now, i hate guns naturally - it puts me off - so immediately i dodged that gun (i dont care whether it was fired or not), i left immediately. When you ave removed the gun - let me know so i will do my own review then.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2011
adeaugustus:

Cool website, but it's too big for mobile users! Considering that 80% of people that access the internet in nigeria use their mobile phones. So you might want to think about working on the page size. Right now it's 120kb, you might want to change it to 30kb or 40kb at most, Nice contents i must imply. Get more members and do more of seo. Goodluck brother. Am also launching my website in weeks. Hope you'll check it when it's done.

i must confess u did a great job for me, thanks brother, i willl look into that.
maybe cuz i didnt specify a mobile version in my css, it would have be better, will treat that injuries as fast as possible.

thanks once again.

*dhtml:

The gun was all i saw. Now, i hate guns naturally - it puts me off - so immediately i dodged that gun (i dont care whether it was fired or not), i left immediately. When you ave removed the gun - let me know so i will do my own review then.

see i almost spoil my system with juice splittered all over my desk when i read your reply. ok i go comot am , lol
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
You're welcome. You wrote about creating a mobile version? Well i don't think that's possible, considering the fact that the forum was generated with a software right? But here is what you can do to reduce the page size. 1. Reduce the size of ur logo, or remove it if you can 2. Work on the template, you might want to use a simple one, I think that should do. But provided the forum was source code by you, then you should be able to mess around with the code any do some stunts. Good luck.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Well, i can write a mobile version for it - whether the forum supports it or not - it is a matter of technique.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
*dhtml:

Well, i can write a mobile version for it - whether the forum supports it or not - it is a matter of technique.

what will you need to write a mobile version for it. though i can write oooo, but lets see wht other geeks got.

adeaugustus:

You're welcome. You wrote about creating a mobile version? Well i don't think that's possible, considering the fact that the forum was generated with a software right? But here is what you can do to reduce the page size. 1. Reduce the size of your logo, or remove it if you can 2. Work on the template, you might want to use a simple one, I think that should do. But provided the forum was source code by you, then you should be able to mess around with the code any do some stunts. Good luck.

Noted. will fix that .
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
What will i need keh? Just plain notepad that is all. I will tweak the stuff (whatever they make it with) to switch forcefully into mobile version.
I will develop a custom mobile version that looks like the site first before doing this.
I have used this technique many times in the past - because sometimes the modules that support mobile version in many cms and stuffs never satisfy me.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by nawebco(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2011
this is good
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by nawebco(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2011
your opinion about naija4web?
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
*dhtml:

What will i need keh? Just plain notepad that is all. I will tweak the stuff (whatever they make it with) to switch forcefully into mobile version.
I will develop a custom mobile version that looks like the site first before doing this.
I have used this technique many times in the past - because sometimes the modules that support mobile version in many cms and stuffs never satisfy me.

please go ahead and do it. let me see. i have done 1 already will show u later on.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
Please go ahead to do what? That is one of my services na. If you want me to do it, we have to negotiate na.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
*dhtml:

Please go ahead to do what? That is one of my services na. If you want me to do it, we have to negotiate na.

guy calm doawn, u go collect bar from me? comot for there jo wink
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Therages: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
@webmaster you can use javascript to detect mobile fones and specify a css layout for them. Using screenWidth and screenHeight events. The largest fone screen won't be up to a mini lapi's screen i'm sure.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2011
Hey! I've launched my website too. I hope you guys will be kind to check it out.

@OP. what's happening to your site i keep getting "timed out"
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
The Mobile version of .net does not use any javascript. Just pure PHP. So if you turn off jscript, it will still work. Another thing, i did not do any redirection. Try any link on the site e.g. www.classrooms..net or the home www..net or any link at all.
The same link will open on mobile and will open on pc. I made some tweaks to alter the display a bit.

In the next upgrade, i am going to be selecting for different devices - what i have now is just a general mobile version, but it serves its purpose.

If you need some guidiance on this let me know, so i will give you some scripts to assist you.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by omokay01: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
everybody just dey launch site, u people get mouth o
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^Yes O, we lenu gan o, na wetin dey for vogue be dat na. Go open google website. . .
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
People are not launching anyhow, they're thinking before they do! Investing much time and money into programming and developing,
@dhtml what do you think of my website? www.learnerlens.com
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by moderatorr: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
@OP
SMF has an inbuilt mobile version.
Enable it.
I've fogotten the exact place to do that in the settings.
Its been over 3 years i used it last.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
That is very true, i did not even check the stuff properly. But well yes, that will not give you a jqm theme though, but it is fair enough sha.
Re: I Need Your Review Freinds by WeMaStEr(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
moderatorr:

@OP
SMF has an inbuilt mobile version.
Enable it.
I've fogotten the exact place to do that in the settings.
Its been over 3 years i used it last.

oopps, am using vbulletin
*dhtml:

That is very true, i did not even check the stuff properly. But well yes, that will not give you a jqm theme though, but it is fair enough sha.

guy how far

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me How And Why Nairaland Is Ranked The No.1 Forum Site In Nigeria? / Cloudhost.com.ng Are They Real? / YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK SITE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTE OF THESE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.