Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal (41408 Views)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Vintage001(m): 8:40am On Jun 28
Omo as we speak, almost all the boutique owners in Abuja don Dey vex for me, because say I slash down the prizes of all my clothings.
With only sixteen Kay, you get quality outfit for my store, we deliver Nationwide with free delivery. see my profile topic if interested
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by NaijaCover(m): 8:41am On Jun 28
Money Is Really Good

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by kamaldin(m): 8:41am On Jun 28
Congratulations to myself too for my wedding to chidera even though I never pay her bride price

Lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by YouAreNobody: 8:42am On Jun 28
celestineteryim:
Emergency lovers of Nigeria should congratulate chivido, Igbo girls too like Yoruba guys

Ever wondered why the Yoruba boys are leaving their girls and running to marry the igbo girls?

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Cmanforall: 8:50am On Jun 28
TopNotchTrends:
Nicki minaj, the Trinidadian rapper, congratulated Afrobeats artist Davido and his wife, Chioma, on their recent wedding. She sent her best wishes while performing on her Pink Friday 2 World Tour (also known as the Gag City Tour). Before singing their joint song "Holy Ground," nicki took a moment to honour the marriage, saying, "Hold on, hold on." Has Davido got married? Congratulations, Davido and Chioma.

The couple wedded in a lavish Lagos ceremony on Tuesday, attended by A-list guests including governors, traditional rulers, and celebrities.

The #Chivido2024 wedding extravaganza took over over the internet, with fans and media flooding social media with photographs and videos from the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXUIegywhY?si=fOz_oOWUsXUF_e-S

The commentary before the video may make people to lose interest

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by celestineteryim: 8:52am On Jun 28
YouAreNobody:

Ever wondered why the Yoruba boys are leaving their girls and running to marry the igbo girls?
Yoruba guys are sexy not igbo guys with pot bellies

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Santalpharay: 8:54am On Jun 28
celestineteryim:
Emergency lovers of Nigeria should congratulate chivido, Igbo girls too like Yoruba guys

Hehehe, so na Chioma go pay Davido bride Price 🤣🤣. The ronus forming fine girls will be wondering how "this Igbo girl" come snatch Davido for their hands. Hope you have learned your lessons. When you think you are better than your neighbours. grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Jun 28
See as Davido and Chioma pictures just dey sweet una, make una leave hookup una no gree.
🤷🤷

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by ariesbull: 8:56am On Jun 28
celestineteryim:
Yoruba men don't like Yoruba girls...I mean decent Yoruba men they go for another tribes

Even here In Lagos many Yoruba prefer non Yoruba women...the question is why are they always running away from Yoruba women
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by celestineteryim: 9:00am On Jun 28
Santalpharay:

Hehehe, so na Chioma go pay Davido bride Price 🤣🤣. The ronus forming fine girls will be wondering how "this Igbo girl" come snatch Davido for their hands. Hope you have learned your lessons. When you think you are better than your neighbours. grin
upon all the cheating allegations against davido,chioma was still waiting for him, to said the fact Yoruba guys are good give credit to whom is due
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Ecbatana: 9:01am On Jun 28
celestineteryim:

There are more Yoruba prominent men who are married to Igbo girls. It's the other way round.
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by hstar: 9:02am On Jun 28
Brendaniel:
And I attended the wedding o, only to taste the food and it was terrible I got very angry and left, Imagine after paying 10 million for the I.V....

Na lie o, I dey my house that day dey chop my local rice and stew with iru, congratulations to them, I pray their marriage brings peace, joy and happiness to both of them....

Ur sense of humor is something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Solofresh2: 9:02am On Jun 28
DevilsEqual:
cheesy
She's not even sure they've gotten married

Be like our paparazzi no enter that aside

Happy for them both
Davido is a global brand.
Man is big.
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Solofresh2: 9:04am On Jun 28
GanagiBitrus:
Everybody wants to identify with Wealth, but not with Poverty.

Both are vanity but choose your own vanity wisely. smiley
It is only vanity to the dead
Not to the living
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by GanagiBitrus: 9:07am On Jun 28
Solofresh2:
It is only vanity to the dead
Not to the living
Solomon the wisest, made the statement when he was still living. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Damalex4luv(m): 9:07am On Jun 28
nurey:
Congratulations to myself too for my wedding to chidera even though I never pay her bride price
if you don't meet her as a virgin don't pay any bride price. Carry on with the marriage

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Solofresh2: 9:09am On Jun 28
GanagiBitrus:

Solomon the wisest, made the statement when he was still living. smiley
Yes oo
Omo nothing is vanity to me here and am Solomon by name as well
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Uniquekriss(m): 9:09am On Jun 28
Davido is a brand undisputed. 001 of Africa
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Lambasta: 9:20am On Jun 28
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Usmanovic95(m): 9:21am On Jun 28
You can't hate davido for any reason, the dude is loved home and abroad.

BTW when was Nicki released, I read she was arrested few days back🤔
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by TheSuperX(m): 9:24am On Jun 28
DevilsEqual:
cheesy
She's not even sure they've gotten married

Be like our paparazzi no enter that aside

Happy for them both
Wetin concern her?
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by GanagiBitrus: 9:31am On Jun 28
Solofresh2:
Yes oo
Omo nothing is vanity to me here and am Solomon by name as well
Lol!
Right, the contextual meaning of that statement is for people who can do anything, including shed blood & other crazy things because of Wealth. 👍

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by emmancipated(m): 9:36am On Jun 28
Mitsurugi:
Who ever told these YouTubers we like hearing their voices? If you can't hire a nice sexy voice please keep kwayet. Una go tell us the video still come show am make 13 second video reach 2 minutes.

I NO GO STILL SUBSCRIBE 😂😂😂

As soon as I heard "Hello guys, welcome to my channel, if this is your first time of ...." I don exit from there.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Cj4charles(m): 9:36am On Jun 28
001 face show well well
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Elidrisy20: 9:39am On Jun 28
They are conquering igbo
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by MrJames007: 9:41am On Jun 28
Not easy to settle down as a celeb. One of the artistes I respect a lot. OBO!
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by ComeToJesus: 9:46am On Jun 28
nurey:
Wow

So the hashtag for your own wedding was #ChiOwingBridePrice ?
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Tonnyray: 9:48am On Jun 28
Pootle:
was she tryna seduce dav in that last pix...who jah bless no wan curse
In a photoshopped pix?
Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by PriceActionZ: 9:48am On Jun 28
Mitsurugi:
Who ever told these YouTubers we like hearing their voices? If you can't hire a nice sexy voice please keep kwayet. Una go tell us the video still come show am make 13 second video reach 2 minutes.

I NO GO STILL SUBSCRIBE 😂😂😂
i tire oo. 4 secs talk, 3 min video grin grin grin grin
na only gist something no dey use voice, and gets his job done. But yu see this one and that other one ebuka? choi.. dem suppose be farmer, not ytber if dem no fit improve. haba. make dem kuku use robot self.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by otherway: 9:49am On Jun 28
TopNotchTrends:
Nicki minaj, the Trinidadian rapper, congratulated Afrobeats artist Davido and his wife, Chioma, on their recent wedding. She sent her best wishes while performing on her Pink Friday 2 World Tour (also known as the Gag City Tour). Before singing their joint song "Holy Ground," nicki took a moment to honour the marriage, saying, "Hold on, hold on." Has Davido got married? Congratulations, Davido and Chioma.

The couple wedded in a lavish Lagos ceremony on Tuesday, attended by A-list guests including governors, traditional rulers, and celebrities.

The #Chivido2024 wedding extravaganza took over over the internet, with fans and media flooding social media with photographs and videos from the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXUIegywhY?si=fOz_oOWUsXUF_e-S

I just hate YouTube channels where the presenter talks too much.

Talk less and show more of the real contents.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal by Pootle: 9:52am On Jun 28
Tonnyray:
In a photoshopped pix?

ehen i no knw o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) / Nabila Fash Kneels As Oritsefemi Sprays Her Dollars At Her Bachelorette / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.