Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,727 members, 7,892,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) (34703 Views)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by GBTYO: 1:14pm On Jun 28
Umuinyioku:
In your vicinity, don't you see primary and secondary school girls into juvenile prostitution?

If you say no, needless engaging you further because you have skewed mindset and very uninformed.

So because there is crime ,and criminality you must support and join in commiting crime .

You see why people are calling all of you out .

1 Like

Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Psoul(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28
With this huge number of youths that came here, I'm trying to ask, who then are patronizing this dirty business.

Many of them will still sneak in at night to have a taste but will come in the day time to act like saints.
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Jonjam269: 1:29pm On Jun 28
According to obirodent miscreants "in the land of the so called billionaires"

1 Like

Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by franco3075q(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28
Rapmoney:
Youths in Oba, Anambra State invaded an underage brothel where teenage girls are kept for the sake of prostitution. Some of the girls are as young as 13. The woman who has been operating the brothel is popularly known as Nwanyi Ukwu Venza (woman with backside that is big like Venza).

See video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXl0_gg0vXg

Source: WarriParrot
Mtchwww, old story
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by 0bjpmb: 1:52pm On Jun 28
But every one knows that imo state has more prostitutes than any state in Nigeria. Most these people there are probably from imo state. So stop deceiving yourself

Abagworo:

This happened last year and was all over the news. They were disappointed when they interviewed the first girl and she said she was from same State so they stopped asking State of origin.
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Slytiger: 2:01pm On Jun 28
Abagworo:

This happened last year and was all over the news. They were disappointed when they interviewed the first girl and she said she was from same State so they stopped asking State of origin.
Thanks for letting us know. They were expecting her to say Ebonyi. Those are the people Anambrans try to use as the fall people.
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Slytiger: 2:10pm On Jun 28
Objectivist04:
I think it is high time we started lynching these women that lure under age girls into prostitution
The girls parents are involved as well
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by LordBillionz: 2:11pm On Jun 28
madridguy:
This news don come NL front page again grin

They have a motive. This an old news
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Slytiger: 2:11pm On Jun 28
heysquare:
Govt of Anambra should do something drastic to stop their young girls from this prostitutions. Not even up to month some girls this same age were rescue in far away Ghana
And they are the same tribe as these ones. When people exalt materialism over good behaviour, this is the result.
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by LordBillionz: 2:12pm On Jun 28
Rapmoney:

Oga make we hear word abeg. This is beyond tribe. It is a crime to recruit underage girls into a demoralising and condescending activity like this.
In addition to what you said, this is an old news. This happened two years ago but they have a motive.

They will also forget it's same Igbos that they're condemning that stepped up to put a stop to it
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Slytiger: 2:13pm On Jun 28
bentenny:
It happens everywhere but kudos to the youths for busting that underage brothel!

I hope the perpetrators are arrested and speedily given the required prosecution and eventual sentencing they deserve!
I don't want to hear that these people have suddenly escaped from the police state!

Secondly,the state government should ensure the victims of these heinous acts are given a proper rehabilitation and possibly a scholarship from secondary school to the university!

Lastly,the police should set up a investigation gathering team that can interact with the youths who always have first hand information about the criminal activities in their domain!
This can only be possible if we have a properly independent and effective state policing structure!

Enough said!
It doesn't happen everywhere.
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by hkidola00(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28
im no saint but i feel like shedding tears,13years,haaa
Obyangel:
Fuckers, Fuckables and Fuckies will not like this development.

Who no like fresh Toto?
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by Kingson28: 2:50pm On Jun 28
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=130697628]
At least they didn't kill them for ritual, if it is to be from a particular tribe that don't like money, some of those vulnerable girls would have been used for money ritual.

[If you can think Igbos don’t do money rituals, then you don’t know them very well, or you’re being mischievously dishonest.
Anything for money, whether rituals or robbery or fake products or frauds- you will meet Igbos there plenty.]
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by confusedlady(f): 2:56pm On Jun 28
😆 ...Lol
Nwanyi Ukwu VENZA.....
Shege Jaguar grin grin grin....
Legacy of Peter Obi's disastrous 8 years of maladministration and corruption in Anambra state....

These are the slaughter houses where IPOB terrorists step down with ...... lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by confusedlady(f): 2:59pm On Jun 28
GBTYO:

And it is only among one tribe you see this kind of rubbish.

Recruiting young girls from poor families the villages under the pretext of getting them a job.

The parents and guardians of these girls know the girls are going to be used as sex slaves.

There is even a case of a similar brothel in same Anambra with exactly this format where the madam recruits young girls and dumps them in her brothels and each girl is expected to deliver a certain amount daily that can only be attained by sleeping with at least 10 men daily. The girls are given only #1,000 for feeding and when they get pregnant, they are directed to a baby factory owned by same brothel keeper from where the baby is sold after delivery .

The madam of this unruly business has been arrested several times only to be released.
It's only among these people this business format exists.

Naa waa!!!
Business format......
Shege Jaguar..... grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by bentenny(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28
Slytiger:

It doesn't happen everywhere.
There is no where in Nigeria that this doesn't happen!
It still happens in the north!
Happens in all parts the south!
Fortunately the youths of that community got wind of such practices and exposed them!
It's only a naive and benighted individual will think or believe their state or region is exempted!
What is important is what the youths did which should be replicated in the entire federation and the assurance from security agents that the perpetrators are prosecuted and jailed to serve as a deterrent to others in the future!
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by hkidola00(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28
like ned nwoko or you mean poormen
barinedan:
I wonder the kind of joy some men derive when sleeping with girls at the same age with their last child. Heartless and wicked men
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28
Bendeco2020:
Nairaland sha

Very old news

Some men too mumu sha. See the kind of girls they Bleep undecided

Non of these girls are even sexually attractive.

Ashawo no dey fine or look attractive for my eye. Very careless girls
honestly same here.
No matter how I hot reach when I see ashawo I lose interest.
Their appearance turns me off.
Meanwhile some men dey fucck oo, see these kind girls man dey pay money sleep with
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28
StraightGaay:
Most of the invaders are regular customers.
grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28
antiMuhamad:
Very good one from my sbouthern people, at least they stood up to the nonsense, no Muhammad behaviour will be tolerated in Igboland. Only Muhammad can comfortably sleep with and rape underage girls
grin grin grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28
SheikhMuniru:

Madness dey your brain, your papa dey mad, your mama dey stupid with her smelling pussy, e no go better for your generation
antimuhamad is right.
See how you're already threatening him.
Blood thirsty animals.
I sure say you don rape 9 year old before.
It's perfectly acceptable in your religion.
Child rapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by antiMuhamad: 4:03pm On Jun 28
SheikhMuniru:

Madness dey your brain, your papa dey mad, your mama dey stupid with her smelling pussy, e no go better for your generation
e no go better for your stinking mama pucy cheap terrorist from a bit**ch who*re of a woman
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by antiMuhamad: 4:04pm On Jun 28
Almunjid:
Igbos are leading in pedophilia, Fake products, baby factory and drug pushing worldwide. Ur people even have a whole building where u go to sleep with underaged girls. I'm very sure that ur Mum was underaged when she gave birth to u. Nnamdi Kanu said that 99% of Igbo girls are prōstitutes. Even ur Pastors sleep with 7 years old girls. U no dey see Una own, na Muhammad wey live for 7th century when they don't have law against marrying underaged girls be ur problem. U dey use 21st century law to judge 7th century prophet. E be like say the Baba wey curse Una tribe don die, so Una predicament is not salvageable. Try make u no marry Igbo, maybe u go fit reduce the curse wey dey follow Una tribe. No wonder many Igbos outside Igbo land no dey want associate with their fellow Igbos. Even Igbo language many of them no dey teach their children, they preferred to speak pidgin English with their children. Igbo language is dying a natural death. Many Igbos are marrying other tribes these days to reduce the curse. What an unfortunate cursed tribe!
e be like say that was how ur papa met your mama grin grin grin e no go better for muhammad the rapist, and may your fellow islamist terrorist rape your daughter at 9 years like muhammad did to Aisha grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by antiMuhamad: 4:06pm On Jun 28
SheikhMuniru:

You dey crase, o gbadun rara.. Make I just catch u
if muhammad catch your mama for inside hell na raping straight, that werey no dey see pucy for eye
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by kay29000(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:
Nwanyi Ukwu Venza grin cheesy grin

That nickname off me grin grin grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28
antiMuhamad:
if muhammad catch your mama for inside hell na raping straight, that werey no dey see pucy for eye

Your madness can't be cure at psychiatric hospital. That is how your papa dey rape minors for your village
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28
antiMuhamad:

e no go better for your stinking mama pucy cheap terrorist from a bit**ch who*re of a woman

Your mama with HIV/AIDS wey he transmitted to your ogogoro father has affected you the stupid children. Na puccy wey your sick mama dey sell to feed you children and your ogogoro father made her to catch HIV/AIDS
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28
The same way your papa rape 9 year old girl for your street, go examine your papa mentality very well he don dey finger your younger sister before everything go burst make sure you attend to his mental health

MrLibrarian:
antimuhamad is right.
See how you're already threatening him.
Blood thirsty animals.
I sure say you don rape 9 year old before.
It's perfectly acceptable in your religion.
Child rapist
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 4:27pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

You sound too pained. I can bet your mother dey the 99%.

" The longer the epistle, the greater the emotional trauma suffered"

The Chameleon, 765 BC grin

Conclusion : ....
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 4:27pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

You and I know your mama, sisters, wives and daughters dey the 99%

Don't cry. Nnamdi Kanu your god said so grin
Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 4:29pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Can't even spell TRILLION cheesy

I already harvested your soul and crushed your psyche. Move on grin

Re: Oba Youths Invade Underage Brothel In Anambra State (Video) by TheChameleon: 4:29pm On Jun 28
[quote author=AlhajiCSO post=130701468]Ferie001 mnd44 lfpmod Sun Domnique Muina2 Rule 2/quote]

My comment on your other moniker pained you that much ?

Still the bitter truth though. It was a sincere comment... tribalism aside. I truly care about your prospects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Three Internet Fraudsters Arrested By EFCC In Enugu / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.