Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara (24368 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Is Bandit, Dogo Gide Really Dead? (Fact Check) / Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by sterlingD(m): 10:27am On Jun 28
...And there was a country Nation cry cry
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:33am On Jun 28
Lavor234:

Every quarter

So the military were lying
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by akyus(m): 10:39am On Jun 28
This things happen in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Nigerians living in fear and paying money to prominent criminals to avoid attacks.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by eteba(m): 10:39am On Jun 28
Nigeria is gradually attaining a failed state status.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Lovit(m): 10:41am On Jun 28
ManirBK:
Bandits to protect farmers and the Villagers are celebrating

Are you not surprised? grin grin grin

The Military has always feign incapacity to arrest bandits while they always charge at IPOB.

This sound more like a cat protecting rats, it won't last for long lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by fitinwell: 10:48am On Jun 28
ManirBK:

I am super excited more than the villagers..

This sounds like the proper thing..

They need serious security men... Like Bandits who are ready available... And understood the architecture of the forest and Village..

Not Nigeria Army going to those Villages to Sleep with widows and Young women..

Nigeria Armed Men are good terrorizing unarmed citizens and shooting into the thin air... In the name fighting battles...

Bandits are more tactical in combating with reliable informat...

No one is asking ,.. What enfrontry and boldness will allow Bandits visit Kuje prison in the Heart of Abuja... And escape... No one was caught... And Government moved on..

The security architecture of Nigeria is so obsolete and dead...

Bandits are Now the True Heros here...

Piss out..
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by wallrichy: 11:02am On Jun 28
What do you expect when you have a vegetable as president and clown as Senate President and every other person in their cabinet including the Ministers and governors etc are all Stupid Masquerades.....

ManirBK:
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Antivirus92(m): 11:06am On Jun 28
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nigeria is a continent on her own,with funny people and being ruled by funny leaders...

Next news will be --"bandits kingpin rescued police men and soldiers from kidnappers". grin

Na wa
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even hunters don rescue police men for Nigeria
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by heysquare(m): 11:12am On Jun 28
In Yoruba adage "ofon ni ohun yio tun orule Ile re se, o fura" meaning the thief say he wan help you repair your damage roof and you no dey suspicious!
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by tnerro1(m): 11:26am On Jun 28
Na so e dey start, na so ipob take start
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jun 28
This fellow I'm seeing here doesn't even look Nigerian undecided

So this handsome young man is the notorious Dogo Gide??
Nigeria!

Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Babathanks(m): 11:48am On Jun 28
Neduzze5:
Hehehe

This is what happens when you have incompetence at the helm of power.

Of course, na who work go chop, so as the bandits are protecting them, part of their crops and harvests will go to the bandits.
Shey na federal government tell all this people to introduce sharia law to there state?
Let me tell you something. Me and my sis was born and brought up in zamfara state. The genesis of this problem is the introduction of that sharia law in the year 2001 or2002 there after. Blame the community and the state government. not the government. I’m not a fan of federal government either but let speak the truth. The genesis of terrorism (book haram, isik, bandit) in Nigeria start from the implementation of that sharia law which was done by the locals and the state government. We need to start speaking the truth if we really Care about this country instead of trying to blame someone. The person that champion all this problem in zamfara that year is Yari and is in senate right now. He even contested for Senate president and he almost win. Zamfara is a lively place before o. They have alot of white people and Foregn people before with alot of non indegene. But when this idiot Yari introduce Sharia law, All of them left including my family. Now the terrorism have spread all over the country. And is too late right now.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by salem1996: 11:58am On Jun 28
RandomFellow:
Wow... Stockholm syndrome, and image laundering! His identity and location have been given and identified. Tell me why the army ain't going there to finish what they started?

They have never started anything, talk of even finishing it sir
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by babajero(m): 11:59am On Jun 28
ManirBK:
Islamic Terrorists not bandits.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by SaturnNick(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28
I have been finally convinced Naija is a movie
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by DeGLORIOUS: 2:32pm On Jun 28
Is he in NYSC uniform? cool sad
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by mukthar2000(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28
RightChanneI:
Thought they said dey have killed this boy

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/27/notorious-bandits-leader-dogo-gide-killed/
This exactly what comes Into my mind when I saw this news.

But they told Nigerians that this guy was killed now?

I fear who no fear government oooo
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Formation10: 5:03pm On Jun 28
What a useless country that bandit will be holding one full state on remson 9ja is just too funny
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by PEACE2023: 6:41pm On Jun 28
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-kingpin-dogo-gide-protects-farmers-in-zamfara/
You see how the North is protecting their own but Hope Uzodinma doesn't want Nnamdi Kanu out of DSS
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by jojothaiv(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28
Something is inherently wrong with this nation set up, we can keep playing the ostrich but only time will tell.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by ManirBK: 8:43pm On Jun 28
EMIOMOADEOYE:

This is starting to look like 19th-century India when dacoitry was rampant.

Those who watched films like Sholay, Gasab, and Toofan will understand what I am saying.

I have doing some research on Northern Nigeria and even the Eastern part especially those regions touched by terrorism.

One thing is common to all these regions.

There are vast areas of ungoverned lands. The effect of policing and law enforcement is absolute zero in these areas because of sheer vastness of the zones and as such bandits have the time to overrun the place.

At this stage now, we will start having heroes and villains. This is the era where Legends are born. Dogo Gide......will be like Toofan.

Another person will soon come up and claim fighting for the good of the vilagers....maybe two of them like Viru and Jai. Interestingly Viru and Jai were criminals in Sholay.

Na wa
You need to include film Shahensha also bro did you watch it
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Namigotalktru: 1:27am On Jun 29
Someone that uses their family members for money ritual is worried about what is happening in the north?

If they don’t farm you starve since all you people do is drugs and importing fake products.

Kidnapping started in the south, armed robbery started in the south. Coup sef started in the south. So worry about the bad habits you have spread across the world that is back to teach you people sense smh

cescky:
angry

its sad what nigeria has turned to.....

what has an average igbo man or south south person got to do with a terrosrist of this calibar?

if not for the ronus and fulani slave unity begging skull miners, why should an average southern nigeria share house with these people?

open your eyes, shebi na omoigbo be your peoples problem?
fulani will push your people, you will be happy to attack omoigbo, thats closest to the type of life you live, you and your people should carry one, the north is not doing anything, your people are the ones doing themselves
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Magnificenttop: 9:16am On Jun 29
ManirBK:

Same way you celebrate when your leaders spend billions on their children but give you a bag of grain to eat like chicken.
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by Quebec91(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29
cheesy
HopeVictor:
Na when time for harvest reach them go know how far. grin
Re: Bandits’ Kingpin, Dogo Gide, Protects Farmers In Zamfara by ufuosman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29
Failed state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos / Riot As Reckless Bullion Van Driver Murders An Okada Driver / Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.