Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump (15570 Views)

Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by WhizdomXX(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28
StOla:

The one he lost that he did not accept, was it fraudulent?
Lol hope you're not referring to 2020?
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 28
It’s only nairaland that Trump is winning Biden

1 Like

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Eriokanmi: 6:10pm On Jun 28
omoredia:
He must be put in jail.

Biden is proof that the last election was clearly rigged. The only way this level of incompetence can find itself in office is through rigging of the election.
Olodo. Where were you when the tout asked the Georgia governor to manipulate the election result in his favour? Trump apparently asked the governor to rig the election, what had never happened in US history. Trump will be jailed before the upcoming republican convention.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by ogbe88(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28
Ironbull:
What is annoying in ll these is Obidients see Tinubu and Atiku too old bt they are here clapping and praying Trump who is over 70 years to become the president
. Trump is nor too old for obidients because it is US but same age group too old in their country and wanted to force 65 years old on us whom they claimed is a Youth in their own world.
U are a clearly disturbed fellow.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by omoredia: 6:32pm On Jun 28
LordReed:

Only someone deceiving themselves will say the election was CLEARLY rigged. Where is the evidence of the rigging, under your bed?

The evidence of a bad process is a bad product. Easy as that
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by omoredia: 6:33pm On Jun 28
Eriokanmi:
Olodo. Where were you when the tout asked the Georgia governor to manipulate the election result in his favour? Trump apparently asked the governor to rig the election, what had never happened in US history. Trump will be jailed before the upcoming republican convention.

The evidence of a bad process is a bad product. Easy as that. U don't get a fool in office without a compromised election
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Ironbull: 6:33pm On Jun 28
ogbe88:
U are a clearly disturbed fellow.

E pain you ba?

I told you obidients una don buy market d day una threaten me in my papa land for making my constitutional choice, bro its fight to finish I won't forgive and I won't let go.

I'm not Akpororo or Sheyi Law una can silent I get craze pass all of una, I will frustrate you all here it's a promise.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28
omoredia:

The evidence of a bad process is a bad product. Easy as that

Right, we should accept it is rigged because you said so. As if rigging doesn't leave evidence. Evidence none of you hallucinating folk can produce.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Eriokanmi: 6:55pm On Jun 28
omoredia:

The evidence of a bad process is a bad product. Easy as that. U don't get a fool in office without a compromised election
A typical Nigerian talking. US election is as transparent as when you look yourself in the morrow. Stop thinking this way pls
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by omoredia: 6:58pm On Jun 28
LordReed:

Right, we should accept it is rigged because you said so. As if rigging doesn't leave evidence. Evidence none of you hallucinating folk can produce.

Stop lying to urself. It was clearly rigged. The used a dispoortionate fear of covid to do mail in voting to rig the election. It's clear

1 Like

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by omoredia: 6:59pm On Jun 28
Eriokanmi:
A typical Nigerian talking. US election is as transparent as when you look yourself in the morrow. Stop thinking this way pls

The last election wasn't transparent. It was rigged. And they will try to do it again using something like covid again
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by uunwanaobong3: 7:01pm On Jun 28
TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME.

IF I WAS TRUMP, THE SAME DAY I RESUME OFFICE IS THE DAY I WILL DISBAND CIA AND FBI THEN I WILL LOCKED UP ALL THE SENIOR OFFICIALS IN THIS SECRET INSTITUTION, I WILL THEN RETURN POWER TO STATE POLICE.

AMERICA IS FINISHED
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Bluntemperor: 7:32pm On Jun 28
OLAADEGBU:

Trump's response was hesitant, as he dodged the question twice before finally providing a conditional answer.
Donald Trump has conditionally agreed to accept the results of the upcoming election, stating that he would only do so if the election is "fair and legal, and good."

Dictators love changing rules,for themselves and Trump is just trying to tell Americans that he wouldn't accept the outcome of the Elections,no Matter how Fair,once is against him!
For a man like Trump ,still talking about if elections is fair in America,he has no business being in a Democracy,in the first place.!
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28
omoredia:

Stop lying to urself. It was clearly rigged. The used a dispoortionate fear of covid to do mail in voting to rig the election. It's clear

LMFAO! What a lame ass excuse for your persistent hallucinations. If it was mail in ballots that were used carry the evidence to court. Oh wait the court doesn't accept hallucinations as evidence. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Iamzik: 10:18pm On Jun 28
IjebuWarrior:
This fool don start again!

How can the Republican party stoop so low to present this fool as their candidate?

I will choose Trump ahead of Biden anyday. Joe biden is a shitload of baggage you are just too biased to see it
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by KingNom(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28
Haba now! Trump should calculate before speaking

Such statement can make Biden and his supporters use power of incumbency to stop Trump from winning
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Promise47(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28
Stop 🛑 saying that USA is world class and first world country the very best I love USA
Firstcitizen:
The US is a third world country
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by ScarletBrace(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28
Skydivine:
Nairaland is finished. Fake news paddlers have finally infiltrated the forum

How is this fake news?
Don't you listen to the news??
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:52pm On Jun 28
Coming from a convicted fellow....lousy man.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:53pm On Jun 28
Promise47:
Stop 🛑 saying that USA is world class and first world country the very best I love USA
Have you ever been to the US?
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:54pm On Jun 28
Iamzik:

I will choose Trump ahead of Biden anyday. Joe biden is a shitload of baggage you are just too biased to see it
We are waiting for you to come and vote him.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:55pm On Jun 28
Eriokanmi:
As in ehn so many mumu on this forum, they will just open mouth waaaaaaaa they don't think.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Promise47(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28
No but I'm planning on being there for my UFC / boxing 🥊 MMA Carrera
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Have you ever been to the US?
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by RighteousDemon: 12:56am On Jun 29
dibunotion:
E be like na convicted ppl dey make am now

I been nor wan laff today but you just broke my defenses grin

Laff wan kee person with this your statement
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Timetravel88: 2:16am On Jun 29
SangoOlukosoOba:

Mention one of his crimes?

The criminal Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor investigating financial crimes in Ukraine and how it connected Biden. Biden said if he wasn’t fired Ukraine won’t get a one billion dollar aid from the US. This information is public knowledge, it’s the famous “quid pro quo” allegation against the Biden family
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Timetravel88: 2:18am On Jun 29
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You are black right? Please come and try just one of what Trump did and see if you will not be in jail. And can you please mention just one crime committed by Biden.

Yes I am black and love Trump to death. You must be one of those who thinks being black is a license to despise Trump. Now for one of Biden’s crimes;

The criminal Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor investigating financial crimes in Ukraine and how it connected Biden. Biden said if he wasn’t fired Ukraine won’t get a one billion dollar aid from the US. This information is public knowledge, it’s the famous “quid pro quo” allegation against the Biden family

1 Like

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by omoredia: 2:35am On Jun 29
LordReed:

LMFAO! What a lame ass excuse for your persistent hallucinations. If it was mail in ballots that were used carry the evidence to court. Oh wait the court doesn't accept hallucinations as evidence. Bwahahahahaha!

A corrupt system first has to corrupt its courts
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by IjebuWarrior: 2:48am On Jun 29
Lezzlie:
says somewhat who's so sophisticated and high in class and society he calls himself IjebuWarrior.

Put some clothes on, if you're a biden fan, you're either gay or Jakpa criminal

Sophistication no dey chest-beat! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by bluefilm: 6:05am On Jun 29
omoredia:

Stop wasting your time on that fool

Idiots like him, even if you present all the facts before them, they will still find some low-brained reasoning not to believe you.

1 Like

Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 6:06am On Jun 29
omoredia:

A corrupt system first has to corrupt its courts

Yes like the way Trump did right? LoLz. Even Trump appointed judges were throwing out the cases so reach for another excuse.
Re: Biden ‘Could Be Convicted’ After Leaving Office, Says Trump by Poseidon0147: 6:47am On Jun 29
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.