Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! (14838 Views)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Greenified(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02
C of O is a useless document. It expires after 100 years. If you like collect C of O from now till eternity, all lands belong to the government.

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by rinzaugustine: 4:40pm On Jul 02
Story. They will just wake up and destroy your property. Let their own people buy first

2 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by cjudy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02
Build house na, new government go demolish am within next 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by magicminister: 4:46pm On Jul 02
Do your absolute due diligence. Claims of having CofO for each plot could be dubious!
Make sure you do your land search and everything required before you commit to any land or property in Lagos. Even then, the government can decide to reclaim your asset whenever they want.
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by nedekid: 4:58pm On Jul 02
rentAcock:
How can I get one plot for 500k?
Sure you can. Since a plot is 12m, 1/25 ie a twenty-fifth of the 1 plot is 480k.
All na market. Just bring along ruler and marker to demarcate your land. cool

4 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02
Unperturbedpota:
Invest in Lagos at your own peril. Better come to Edo state to have peace of mind .

Don't let someone tell you tomorrow that you aren't an indigene so you can't vote a candidate of your choice or live freely.

Or tomorrow they will revoke your CFO because you aren't Yoruba..

Or tomorrow they will tell you they want to build coastal rail way .

Experience isn't the best teacher. You most not experience every bad thing before you learn from the mistakes of others.

Edo state is one of the most peaceful and calm places to live and invest.
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02
Another revolution plus 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Hybridlandtech: 5:12pm On Jul 02
Rhymeyjohn:
12 million for a land deep inside Epe.... Mhen that's huge

Havens Cottage is a minute from the Lekki-Epe expressway

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Chigorkizz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02
Invest in Lagos and die of heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Maxtipulation(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02
Lagos? Buy at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by PUNANI01: 5:17pm On Jul 02
I will never buy a land or property in lagos, i rather do that in Porthacourt, Enugu, Aba...

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by LEGITLAND(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02
If you are a property lawyer , i expected you to say search the genuineness of the file number , if it's truly registered at ministry of lands .

For clients that choose to buy be prepared to do your consent with time .

It's a good development that developers in lagos are waking up to the task . With proper documentation on there land .

adonainana:
I do not mean to spoil anyone hustle but there is nothing like a direct C of O

The company selling the land would if rightfully as they claim would have gotten what’s called a global c of o for the whole estate which they intend to sell on to buyers

Then each buyer would then now be required to go back to the Lagos state government to convert thier Global c of O to an individual one in their own names

Well strictly speaking the last paragraph is not , compulsory, but sometimes it is if the new plot owner decides to sell it on in the future , because failure to do the last paragraph above would mean any future search on the plot of land at the land registry would real estate company c of o that was initially granted

Get a lawyer before you get into any real estate development in Lagos to avoid stories that will or might touch your soul

Barrister Akinola
Solicitor and Barrister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Hybridlandtech: 5:36pm On Jul 02
magicminister:
Do your absolute due diligence. Claims of having CofO for each plot could be dubious!
Make sure you do your land search and everything required before you commit to any land or property in Lagos. Even then, the government can decide to reclaim your asset whenever they want.

This fear is understandable. But this estate has a file number that is verifiable at Alausa. We are ready to welcome you on inspection of site with your team of surveyor and property lawyer. Come and take the land coordinates and file number. We take time with our clients to do due diligence.
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by t2luv1: 5:42pm On Jul 02
Hybridlandtech:

Sponsored Post

N20m for a piece of land in a country where their government workers get paid N30,000 monthly. If this were a movie script the title of the movie would be "LIving in A Zombie Land". Looking at the Estate picture, I didn't see any road work or any other infrastructure whatsoever, and people are still buying the land. Jeeze. WTF I have in my hand a brochure to buy 1 acre of an already-developed land outside Kissimmee Florida (Near Orlando) for $3500 and I am still debating if the price was too high. A plot of land In EPE for over $13K !!!!! I repeat EPE you gotta be kidding me. Nigeria where are we going?

5 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by kevinexit(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02
Don't invest in Lagos be advised

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02
I can give you at a lesser price.

My company has no court case for more than 10 years in existence..

Try us today!

This post is not even authentic.

See this link below, it's a disclaimer.
https://www.nairaland.com/7830014/disclaimer-introducing-havens-homes-affordable
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02
Keziehenry:
Am afraid of buying any property in Lagos abeg..am too young to get high blood pressure 🙄. E better make I use the money go do farm work for my village and get peace of mind.

Boss, where are you from?

My company has plots of land in almost every part of the country and we are affordable.
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02
otipoju:
Makes plenty of sense.

Allow me be your advisor if you want to invest in Real Estate please.
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by odutolu1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02
Joclebs:
I can give you at a lesser price.

Leave this C of O something.

Na Packaging.

My company has no court case for more than 10 years in existence..

Try us today

Run oooo

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02
rentAcock:
How can I get one plot for 500k?

You can invest in Real Estate for 500k Sir.

If you're in Lagos, I would gladly invite you to the office.
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02
odutolu1:

Run oooo

I'm not getting a dime from him nah. Which one is run o?

He should come with his Lawyer to our office and he'll never regret such action..

But if he runs as you'd advise, then he'll continue to run away from investing in stable assets which only appreciates.

Invest today in real Estate and you'd be glad you did.

Land no dey spoil!
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02
Unperturbedpota:
Invest in Lagos at your own peril. Better come to Edo state to have peace of mind .

Don't let someone tell you tomorrow that you aren't an indigene so you can't vote a candidate of your choice or live freely.

Or tomorrow they will revoke your CFO because you aren't Yoruba..

Or tomorrow they will tell you they want to build coastal rail way .

Experience isn't the best teacher. You most not experience every bad thing before you learn from the mistakes of others.

Edo state is one of the most peaceful and calm places to live and invest.

You can invest in anywhere you want to. Not everyone buys plots of land to live in. You can buy, keep , then resell.

You get?
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02
IrepChrist:
It's expensive.

I have cheaper lands boss
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Joclebs(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02
dibunotion:
Don't invest in Lagos

Where do you want to invest Sir?

We have lands almost every where in this country
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Calitoscassius(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02
After buying the land and building a mansion, hotel or hospital it would be demolished in few years time, or some people would come and claim that you must buy the land again 50 or 100 million naira or they would take over your property because the area has developed into a hollywood like area.

If a land is not an individual ancestral family owned land i ain't buying. The ancestral land you can trace the origin of the land and you would perfom all the ritual rights after buying like offering of Goat, cola nuts and pouring of plam wine on the land, after all these ritual if you come and claim the land is yours and it is not, you will die in 7 days grin I believe in natural law and punishment

2 Likes

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Calitoscassius(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02
Greenified:
C of O is a useless document. It expires after 100 years. If you like collect C of O from now till eternity, all lands belong to the government.
Yes, but all land are not owned by the government, ancestral lands belongs the owners, if all lands belongs to government then government would reposses all lands from their owners and people would live in the air.

Who are the governments anyway or who owns the government? The people!

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02
Mo6M:
Na so we go hear... After payment now, you go hear....... CUT CUT CUT...... We were just shooting a video, how you take pay na.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hillarious, does this really happens?
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Cj4charles(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02
After buying the land, the Government will come after giving you maximum 4 years and tell you that a swimming pool is suppose to go through that place... you know the rest
Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by LEGITLAND(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02
The fact that people will like to hide under others hard work is what makes it difficult for clients to make right choices.

Realestate is not cheap that's what makes it one of the best means of storing wealth.

You can't talk less of a property with c of o pr government allocation in lagos .

This price ranges from 15 - 177m within ibejulekki to Epe .

The wise are leveraging on the advantages of c of o properties for alot of benefits.

For example; survey price just got increased, documentation , assessment, PR ...manymore.

Someone will say he has land for 500k when the least price of survey plan is 425k now .

If you are not doing well . Let other's that are working hard to deliver GOOD PRODUCT excel.

Always use a registered survey ...good land is not cheap

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by otipoju(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02
Joclebs:

Allow me be your advisor if you want to invest in Real Estate please.

Noted. I have plenty of questions but I like the fact that this one is direct C of O. Makes life easy for folks like me.

1 Like

Re: Havens Cottage: Epe's FIRST Property With Direct C-of-O! by Greenified(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02
Calitoscassius:
Yes, but all land are not owned by the government, ancestral lands belongs the owners, if all lands belongs to government then government would reposses all lands from their owners and people would live in the air.

Who are the governments anyway or who owns the government? The people!

Go and read Obasanjo's land use act

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Dairy Of A Seven Rooms Duplex . / »»» Contact Us For Genuine Land & Houses In Port Harcourt ««« / Fire Outbreak At Mile 2 Estate (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.