Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Michael Jackson's Former Estate; Neverland Ranch, Now Under My Watch - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Michael Jackson's Former Estate; Neverland Ranch, Now Under My Watch (98 Views)

Affordable, Secured & Verified Farmland For Sale (suitable For Cattle Ranch) / AFFORDABLE, SECURED & VERIFIED FARMLAND FOR SALE (For Cattle Ranch & Pastures) / Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Former Estate; Neverland Ranch, Now Under My Watch by SamWhite7: 12:29pm On Jun 28
The popular estate, Neverland Ranch, in California, formerly belonged to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, now under my watch.

The new owner of the estate is Ron (Ronald) Burkle, a Real Estate Professional in America.

Today, June 28, 2024, from my comfort zone in Aseese, Lagos, Nigeria, while working on Davido's Church Wedding's Project, Holy Spirit ministered to me, puts me in charge of managing the affairs of Neverland Ranch, all the way from California, United States.

Anchor Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 2:10

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God, the deep things of Neverland Ranch.

Amos 3:7

Surely, the Lord God does nothing except He reveals His secrets to His servants, the prophets.

The supernatural controls the natural.
I believe in God's omniscience.

Updates shall be given as the matters unfold

Stay tuned

Thanks for visiting this page.

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's servant (prophet)
God's partner (business, marriage)
God's alliance (relationship, marriage)

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale At Lekki Phase II And Ikorodu / Properties To Invest On. / Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.