Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Locked Tabs And Obsolete OS. What To Do - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Locked Tabs And Obsolete OS. What To Do (103 Views)

SOLD!!! FOR SALE: Samsung Galaxy Tabs Available!!! / Zinox Legacy Kids TABS 16gb+1GB Available. With Sim Space And Without Sim Space / Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0 Makes Your Antivirus Obsolete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Locked Tabs And Obsolete OS. What To Do by Dwightventures(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28
I bought a couple of tabs online from USA which were not coming on. After they arrived and I hot them to turn on, I realised some have PIN locks and some like the Blackberry simply no longer had an operating system to function with.

I'm wondering how I can convert these items back to money, which was the reason for buying them. Is there a way to unlock these cheap tabs or give the Blackberry Playbook another lease on life? I've learnt my lesson and am not buying such again, but my money is still tied to these ones, plus other Macbooks and other stuff.

I should have just stuck with my camera business

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Make 1000 Dollar To 3000 / Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Laptops / Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.