Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) (46531 Views)

Mr Ibu, John Okafor's Children And Wives / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28
Very funny character. His 'mumu' facial expression na pure gold. He made so many Nigerians laugh. May he rest well.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Eniolohunda: 9:14pm On Jun 28
Wetin dey ontop that car na angel or devil?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by omooba05: 9:16pm On Jun 28
Ibo people and fake life.. The man they refused to assist when he was alive.. All of them will gather to come and show their fake love

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by wrongman665(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28
RIP
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28
What's that on the hearse?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by TheSuperX(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28
Like play Mr IBU is gone? may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by ruffDiamond: 9:24pm On Jun 28
Rest on my brother,one hella husler!from grass to grace and finally to Glory.a fine example of the meaning of no pain ,no gain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:27pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
There is nothing happening to them that is different from everyone else. Go to your village on a Friday and you'll probably see more than 10 ambulances carrying corpses for funeral. Rip to him.
You mean in lagos, because na una infected state kill am.

To those living in lagos slum, I dey put una in prayers😊..

No toilets in lagos oo.

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Edusouls(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28
Chai farewell mr ibu to a better place I won’t cry cos I know u have exited an ailing world, full of iniquities and wickedness, dungeons and countless army of demons tormenting this cursed existence, the world is at injury time soon it would implode and all of us would meet there our final home
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Edusouls(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28
omooba05:
Ibo people and fake life.. The man they refused to assist when he was alive.. All of them will gather to come and show their fake love
yes better than una foolish Davido wey Dey fake billionaire with one naive small girl called Chioma
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Seunpapa65: 9:32pm On Jun 28
Moral lesson the go kill you ask God for forgiveness
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by chatinent: 9:32pm On Jun 28
What's the fetish thing ontop the vehicle for?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by magzey: 9:40pm On Jun 28
is this Soup or pous? grin grin ,
very hilarious
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by MrJames007: 9:42pm On Jun 28
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
RIP Great Nollywood Legend..

Mr. Ibu can make you laugh away ur pains & sorrows. cry

What is really happening to Nollywood & Nigeria entirely?
Are you serious? What kind of tyre is that

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by CJStarz: 9:42pm On Jun 28
Great seeing Nigerians united under this post. Not ethnic bigotry or bashing from anyone
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Eriokanmi: 9:45pm On Jun 28
onadana:
Where I Peter Obi?
He was there. I read the news earlier here
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Belleful: 9:50pm On Jun 28
RIP MY WASH AND WEAR.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Numerouno94(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28
MICHEALADEX:
2 major burials not aki and pawpaw in sight
U MEAN OSITA IHEME AKA PAWPAW WAS NOT IN THE BURIAL? COME ON; THEY ACTED SO MANY LEGENDARY COMIC MOVIES 2GEDA LIKE MR IBU, NICHODEMUS ETCETERA.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Melonsmasher: 10:10pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
There is nothing happening to them that is different from everyone else. Go to your village on a Friday and you'll probably see more than 10 ambulances carrying corpses for funeral. Rip to him.
Exactly, because they are celebrities their death news hits differently due to how people carries it about on sm, not as if they were created differently to live forever.. Mr Ibu died at the age of 63.. I lost my mom in 2022, she was 61. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by sirray001: 10:14pm On Jun 28
onadana:
Where is Peter Obi?
may Peter obi remain your problem forever and ever. Amen
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Henroo88(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28
Rest on Legend
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Melonsmasher: 10:16pm On Jun 28
omooba05:
Shebi na only ibo people you go call, why didn't you or any of your tribes men assist when he was alive, shebi na only ibo people dey watch him movies across the country? Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by AareGaa: 10:20pm On Jun 28
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
RIP Great Nollywood Legend..

Mr. Ibu can make you laugh away ur pains & sorrows. cry

What is really happening to Nollywood & Nigeria entirely?

Nothing is happening to Nigeria.
Poverty killed Ibu
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:22pm On Jun 28
AareGaa:

Nothing is happening to end suffering in Nigeria.
Poverty killed Awolowo and Abiola too
This ur statement is true, those Cowards died because of poverty, many South-West people are languishing in poverty.

Well it's bad government.

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by AareGaa: 10:25pm On Jun 28
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

This ur statement is true, those Cowards died because of hunger.

The real coward is Agbari Ojukwu who used 3 millions of his

delusional blodas to cook Oha soup and later fled to Cote

d'Ivoire in the middle of the night
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by AareGaa: 10:31pm On Jun 28
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

This ur statement is true, those Cowards died because of poverty, many South-West people are languishing in poverty.

Well it's bad government.

Poverty killed Ibu
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:36pm On Jun 28
AareGaa:

The real coward is Obafemi Awolowo who used 4,000 useless Cowards of his delusional blodas to cook Ewe-du & Gbegiri soup and was later butchered like a Christmas Chicken by his fulani masters, such a Cowardish disgrace grin

The cowards went to meet his maker in the middle of the night

Ojukwu is 100million times Braver than that Cowards who was killed like street fowl, but no one could kill Ojukwu because he is one of the Lions of Africa till today
All you said is 100% True.

Oya drop ur aza make I bless a poor rat like you grin

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:37pm On Jun 28
AareGaa:

Poverty killed Awolowo
It's true.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) by Illegal1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28
zebszebs:

Is that an angel or a chimera?
omoh.........pls don't blame him,u knw hunger can make sum1 begin to see tinz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos)

Viewing this topic: senator2k9(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.