Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter (7883 Views)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 1:47pm
He's wasting his time...Like I said,he'll pay for dragging my family

Princeofagore stays in Ibadan,that should be all for now.
I don't see him escaping this.

Thanks.
Sapasenator:

She will steer clear of your mention going forward. Thank you.

@Ahnie,

Abeg let this matta die for here. NL is big enough for everyone, he doesn't want you in his mention so please, leave him alone I beg.

We all quarell and settle again, that is the emotional intelligence that makes us adults. Do not insult the mom or give op any mention.

I am not commanding O but pleading for the sake of your innocent kids and husband.

They do not deserve to be dragged here so let the matter rest biko.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by OneBigHuB(f): 2:06pm
ahnie:
He's wasting his time...Like I said,he'll pay for dragging my family

Princeofagore stays in Ibadan,that should be all for now.
I don't see him escaping this.

Thanks.

May it never be well with your entire life if you don't come to ibadan.
Where you wann see money for car? You wey never see money eat better food.

You are online posting people's private information like names and location. You must be extremely stupid

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by AntiBan666: 6:06pm
Anita SebakeOgene Osanebi with nairaland monikers Ahnie Caaz Annie2gud
Cc obainoman6

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Obainoman6: 6:49pm
AntiBan666:
Anita SebakeOgene Osanebi with nairaland monikers Ahnie Caaz Anniegud
Cc obainoman6

Hahahaha ahnie
hahahaha
ahnie
hahahahahahahahhahaha.
guy i don save the pictures.
i go create special thread with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Obainoman6: 6:53pm
look at the forking ugly thing. Ahnie mgbeke ugly ass cheap bitch wearing cheap faded bend Down select 50 naira from oshodi underbridge.
dirty ugly Pig
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Nlanalyst: 6:54pm
AntiBan666:
Anita SebakeOgene Osanebi with nairaland monikers Ahnie Caaz Annie2gud
Cc obainoman6
Omo.
This one fugly sha. grin grin
Damn it.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by AntiBan666: 7:02pm
Nlanalyst:

Omo.
This one fugly sha. grin grin
Damn it.
Screenshot 1 -she met her husband just 3 months before they got marriedgrin

Screenshot 2 - her husband couldn't pay her dowry

Screenshot 3 - she's not a graduate. grin
See by the time I'm done with Ahnie with real names Anita SebakeOgene Osanebi she'll learn the hard way not to troll someone to the extent of wishing the person dead
Imagine threatening to call soldiers for PrinceofAgoAre, that alone made the trolling worse cos I wanted forgiving her sef and moved on
Cc obainoman6 OneBigHub egoat

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by AntiBan666: 7:09pm
M0ds una go ban tire. My bots has generated thousands of accounts to follow ahnie matter.
That woman don buy market for my hands.
If una think say I dey play. See below

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Toxic Parents? / Ladies, Can you marry a guy who Is Less Educated or earns less Than You / What Your Next Move?

Viewing this topic: salisuammy(f), Nazgul, teresafaith, CrazyMan(m), yamunla(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.