Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,206 members, 7,903,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ondo Guber 2024: I Am Prepared For The Job- Agboola Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Guber 2024: I Am Prepared For The Job- Agboola Ajayi (247 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Guber 2024: I Am Prepared For The Job- Agboola Ajayi by NairaPerson1: 5:14pm On Jun 28
The Peoples Democratic Party's candidate in the scheduled Ondo State gubernatorial election, HE Agboola Ajayi, has declared his total readiness, to administer very well the affairs of the state when he becomes Governor.

Ajayi made the declaration on Friday , when he featured on Arise TV news program.

While also registering optimism to win the November election, Ajayi said the people of the state have already shown their preference for the PDP candidate in the approaching election.

Using the spate of the rampant defections of members of the ruling party to the PDP, Ajayi said the development is unprecedented, adding that by the act, the people have made a statement regarding what they intend to do on the 16th of November.

" It's unusual for members of the ruling party to continue to decamp to opposition party ahead of a crucial election. But that is the situation in Ondo state today because they have suffered enough in the hands of the incumbent government.

"Our people are hungry and have been pushed to the wall. They have acknowledged that I have the capacity to rescue the state from total collapse. That's why they are coming and we won't disappoint them"Ajayi assured.

According to the former deputy governor, his main focus in government will be to eradicate poverty and make Ondo state coastal line especially to become a business hurb by ensuring the provision of infrastructure that will attract investors to the area,

Ajayi who also mentioned his plan to industrialize the state promised to revive the moribund Oluwa glass industry, hinting however, that it may not return in it's original name, but preferably, as Sunshine Glass industry.

In the same vein, he registered the plan to build Cocoa processing factories as well as restore life back to Nirowi in Ondo town and as well the Ceramic concern in Ifon.

Ajayi who also unwrapped his plans to revolutionize the security mechanism of the state, submitted that as governor, every idle hands will be engaged to reduce insecurity.

The unity and love in the Ondo PDP, he maintained, "is strong indication of members commitment that the Party is ready to take over power in the state, and I am indeed ready for the task ahead" Ajayi reassured.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber 2024: I Am Prepared For The Job- Agboola Ajayi by Melagros(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28
COMRADES, we want PDP to reclaim Ondo State in the forthcoming election
Re: Ondo Guber 2024: I Am Prepared For The Job- Agboola Ajayi by Bobloco: 6:11pm On Jun 28
angry

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Violent Protests In Kenya: / Naira Depreciates To N1,530 To $1 ( Picture) / The Game FG Might Play Opposition If They Allow Protest In Their State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.