Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela (66986 Views)

What To Expect At Your First Adult Toy Party / Do You Know This Woman (picture) / Newspapersnigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Wednesday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Tonididdyx: 8:29pm On Jun 28
Slytiger:

Maybe you grew up in the village. This is only common among city boys and girls grin
Really
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by tivity101: 8:30pm On Jun 28
The good old days... Oh how times fly. Though there was no money but I sha enjoyed my childhood

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by TRAPLORD13: 8:30pm On Jun 28
Am being swept by a wave of Nolstagia seeing this.
Good old days

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by AdeCityzen(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28
Jashub:
E nor dey exist again in this indomie generation
I saw this toy In 2022
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Greystone: 8:31pm On Jun 28
alienvirus:
Flying fan toy with pull string

Where can I buy it again.

Hmmm....
The spring of this old toy used to spoil anyhow...lol...
Good times

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by fredoooooo: 8:31pm On Jun 28
Slytiger:

Maybe you grew up in the village. This is only common among city boys and girls grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by kayswag100(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28
naijaguy1234:
Old school memories !

Jeeez!

Constructing this one was with battery and biro cover. Ppl hand suffer dat year sha

The other one will float till ur breathe runs out.

Good ol' days

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Santalpharay: 8:33pm On Jun 28
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy to give on this matter. Kindly bear with me.

Thanks.

This I have seen.

Eye no clear or what?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by waice6571: 8:34pm On Jun 28
Rexymania:
Boring toy...

Say's who?

From a generation that doesn't know anything about night life....

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by EzugoAmerica: 8:36pm On Jun 28
Woah! 😁😁😁😁😁 Omo, see my favorite toy back in the days! I bought my first flying fan @ Enugu international trade-fair at the sum of 1 naira, 50 kobo. Good old days!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Whobedatte(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28
The fan comes in diff sizes , you pull and it flies sometimes swinging on the rooftop
However , the best was badminton with feathers and kites .

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Skty: 8:39pm On Jun 28
Thank God say I nor know am .
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Switruth: 8:39pm On Jun 28
Who remembers mango leaf propeller with a stick of broom at the middle.??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by oneMalik: 8:40pm On Jun 28
Ooooomoh !

Gone are the days when Men were BOys .

I salute you .

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Clearancezsales: 8:40pm On Jun 28
It was table soccer,1touch,segamega drive 2,sness,99999999999999 in 1 ,8bit games,bmx bicycles and hide n seek we did then.back in the 90's.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Moroccoguy: 8:41pm On Jun 28
Pap generation Toy, bought those like with my mama money. Send me message pere you no get changed.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by rolams(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28
naijaguy1234:
Old school memories !

grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28
I don't even know it so you must be Adam

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by edani: 8:43pm On Jun 28
This should be for the rich kids back then na
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by pek(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28
alienvirus:

one of the first toys I bought circa 1983
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by PopQueenAgency: 8:55pm On Jun 28
UTILITYMAY:
Konfam!

Those were the good old days. This toy was around between 1997 and 2002. I remember it had four different sizes of top round blades.

Dis wan na small pikin. More like 1984/85.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by AfDapone: 8:59pm On Jun 28
jeromestarks:
If you know the toy , you should be married by now. If you did not disvirgin your wife, you're cheat!

Ask your wife if she would allow her son or her brother marry a woman fvcked severely by another man. She will definitely say NO.

So why should you be the one to keep a used property? Why should you be the one to be cheated?
Do you deserve the best too?

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his children on you to train them with your sweat and hard-earned money.

Do not suffer for another man's pleasure. Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go. Don't marry her. I repeat, DON'T NOT MARRY HER.

You want to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked in her best state (virgin) by another man with just two eggs and INDOMIE?

BE WISE.

smiley
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Jerryhare: 8:59pm On Jun 28
Kikikikikikiki omo that toy almost ruin my life with koboko
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by chudez0147(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28
Freestainworld:
Life those days are too memorable.
You can say that again cheesy good old days

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28
I must commend your ability to weave women’s use of their vaginas into every topic. It’s art

jeromestarks:
If you know the toy , you should be married by now. If you did not disvirgin your wife, you're cheat!

Ask your wife if she would allow her son or her brother marry a woman fvcked severely by another man. She will definitely say NO.

So why should you be the one to keep a used property? Why should you be the one to be cheated?

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his children on you to train them with your sweat and hard-earned money.

Do not suffer for another man's pleasure. Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go. Don't marry her. I repeat, DON'T NOT MARRY HER.

You want to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked in her best state (virgin) by another man with just two eggs and INDOMIE?

BE WISE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Sirseedorf(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28
I know this toy but am still single and not yet married.

Oya coman beat me.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by NairalandGOAT1: 9:05pm On Jun 28
alienvirus:

This one wey you dey find am to buy, you want dey drag this toy with your great grand children abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by Bigcola(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28
Haaaaaa, we call it "flying carpet". How time flies
Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by TheSuperX(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28
alienvirus:

I don't think you can get this anywhere again, it's been so long.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by factwriter(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28
jeromestarks:

BE WISE.

...stop using your convalescent period for posting.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela by ruffDiamond: 9:18pm On Jun 28
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy to give on this matter. Kindly bear with me.

Thanks.

This I have seen.
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos)

Viewing this topic: RichDaniels, Cacasentiano2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.