Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. (36582 Views)

Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / Reverend Obinna Nwafor Shot In The Stomach, Cheats Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by GBTYO: 6:48pm On Jun 28
Slytiger:
Okay. iPOB are in a war with the vigilantes
IPOB is even at war with themselves.
I lie?

But it's good to see that you guys have now started to realize your problems are all home grown.

2 Likes

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by celestineteryim: 6:49pm On Jun 28
Intergrated:
this is why Nigeria is still backwards cause it's filled with useless people like u.
plus LP supporters very useless

2 Likes

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by gidigbam1: 6:50pm On Jun 28
The monster IPOB and ESN created. They lied to us that ESN is to protect us and fight fulani herdsmen. They are yet to show us one fulani killer herdsmen they have arrested rather they turn around and started killing and terrorizing our people. They kill, rob rape and behead people in ways and manners we've never seen before.

If this is the freedom biafra promises, guys I am not interested. I cannever be part of a movement or a country where I am forced to sit at home on certain days, or they will kill me, a country where I am forbidden from saying my mind it is either you agree with whatever lie they sell to you or you die. My people North Korea will be better than a biafra under MNK. Just checkout his rhetoric's and hate speeches on fulani and yoruba people, Hitler and the RTLM speeches that led to genocide against the jews and the Tutsi's in Rwanda was not that bad. And everyday I hear people say the man is innocent release him HOW? RTLM radio in Rwanda is what incited people to commit genocide. Radio biafra led by MNK incited people to commit mass killings and beheading of innocent people. The worst is that most of the victims are even their supporters. I know our people will come for me with all kinds of insults, but its high time we start telling ourselves the truth and calling a spade a spade to stop this nonsense that has hurt our people so much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by omooba05: 6:52pm On Jun 28
Igbos are something else.. That region is a zoo filled with animals in human form

3 Likes

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by GBTYO: 6:54pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Let me show most places there... you would have an idea.

Please look at this place and tell me why you would be afraid of Hell.

Baba God, abeg anyone unfortunate to be born in such a pit latrine doesn't deserve to go to Hell again. Haba! undecided

Terrible .
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by zinaunreal(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28
I think say na intestine i go see sef
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28
Selina tested and leaking. grin
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by tiswell(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28
AmyNwa10:
What exactly is happening in Oba? There's been heightened insecurity in that town for a while now.

I guess high-life places are the most insecure.
That's why I love Ayamelum axis. Still gives you the village vibes and not as insecure.
nwanyi oma,you nailed it.
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by sammirano2: 7:11pm On Jun 28
GBTYO:
Not a day passes without Anambra making headlines for the wrong reasons

Which kind water dem dey drink for that side ?

gutter water grin

1 Like

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by CJStarz: 7:12pm On Jun 28
Kindly update us on his survival.
May God deliver him from death in Jesus Name.

Ihavefaith333:
An operative of the Anambra Vigilance Service was yesterday shoot on the stomach, native witnesses reveal.

He was however quickly recovered by his command and rushed to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital at Nnewi, a nearby town.

Details concerning the incident are yet to unfold while local dwellers are praying that Obaii as fondly called by friends will not die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT5THoeGjnU?si=Z87Crrkyn-PzmGVW

Source:
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by mipeesoft(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28
Gbam!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Intergrated:
this is why Nigeria is still backwards cause it's filled with useless people like u.
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by dibunotion(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28
Intergrated:
Understand humour and don't revert to insult as your first option.

1 Like

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by AdeCityzen(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28
May The Lord strengthen him
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28
Unperturbedpota, what is happening in Igbo land why all this bad news up and down? Igbo land is on fire and may God almighty continue to guide and protect Igbo land...
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by BarrElChapo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28
Anambra is gone 🤕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by Roboto11: 7:39pm On Jun 28
GBTYO:

Lolz.

I see you remember the characters.

Nice one.

Tarantino movies are my best.

1 Like

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by DUNDEEmoderatos: 7:39pm On Jun 28
Sergio103:
May he survive. Quick healing sir.

But we need to know the people that actually shot him.

I don't want to bring your Ogun State and it's horrible news to this thread
How do you know he is Yoruba talkless of knowing he is from Ogun State?
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by NaijaCover(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28
Nawa o
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by jamafa: 7:44pm On Jun 28
omoredia:
Bad government will forment crisis to hold power. The people must resist TINUBU and he will surely fail in his evil plans

Is like governors are non living things in Nigeria.

What's the work of the governor??

Any small thing now, Tinubu.

Nah wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by GBTYO: 7:51pm On Jun 28
Roboto11:

Tarantino movies are my best.

The last western themed movie he did with Samuel L. Jackson that was shot mostly in a cabin reminded me of Reservoir Dogs with its limited settings. Tarantino knows how to bring theatre and drama onto the big screen. Dialogue and suspense plus his ever twisted plots make every of his movies suspense filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by omoredia: 8:02pm On Jun 28
jamafa:

Is like governors are non living things in Nigeria.

What's the work of the governor??

Any small thing now, Tinubu.

Nah wa o

Which one has Tinubu done? Who is supposed to do the most impactful work?
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by adecz: 8:15pm On Jun 28
This is lower chest entry point,
not stomach..

He will have respiratory problems
because the bullet perforated his lungs.

3 more inches to the left and it's would
have perforated the heart, which is
instant death❗️❗️❗️

Thoracic surgery is the only Savior😐😐😐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by LottiOk: 8:31pm On Jun 28
Nwannem, I wish I cud frame this your post & hang it in every gathering were/joint in the SE. Look at how this senseless,tactless agitation led by NK has turned SE to a theater of absurdity. All kinds of outlandish acts of barbarity are carried out. To add Insult upon Injury Ipob apologetics still keep lying from all openings on there body that kanu is not the cause of it & be released unconditionally 😱😡🤬 TUFIAKWA!!![b][/b]
Oma Diri kanu,Ipob DOS,Ekpa,Gidygidy & other NL & online platforms members na na.

gidigbam1:
The monster IPOB and ESN created. They lied to us that ESN is to protect us and fight fulani herdsmen. They are yet to show us one fulani killer herdsmen they have arrested rather they turn around and started killing and terrorizing our people. They kill, rob rape and behead people in ways and manners we've never seen before.

If this is the freedom biafra promises, guys I am not interested. I cannever be part of a movement or a country where I am forced to sit at home on certain days, or they will kill me, a country where I am forbidden from saying my mind it is either you agree with whatever lie they sell to you or you die. My people North Korea will be better than a biafra under MNK. Just checkout his rhetoric's and hate speeches on fulani and yoruba people, Hitler and the RTLM speeches that led to genocide against the jews and the Tutsi's in Rwanda was not that bad. And everyday I hear people say the man is innocent release him HOW? RTLM radio in Rwanda is what incited people to commit genocide. Radio biafra led by MNK incited people to commit mass killings and beheading of innocent people. The worst is that most of the victims are even their supporters. I know our people will come for me with all kinds of insults, but its high time we start telling ourselves the truth and calling a spade a spade to stop this nonsense that has hurt our people so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by kedeojo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28
omoredia:
Bad government will forment crisis to hold power. The people must resist TINUBU and he will surely fail in his evil plans
Tinubu is not the cause of anambra and south east generally about security challenges, because it has be happening before he became president. Most south east supported ipob Their various leaders across all section, should first denounce them openly and always report them to security agencies because according to Obi, he said he live with them. So it means you people knows them. Stop putting blame to the wrong side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by YouAreNobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28
/
celestineteryim:
nonsense talk is tinubu the governor of Anambra, wish this Ipob terrorist should finish you people from that East since you don't have sense idiot

terrorist herdsmen will finish you and your kinsmen first. Useless fellow. Illiteracy won't let you know that the president is in charge of the police and armed forces. Daft fellow, the people in whatever useless region you're from will finish you people first
Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by Roboto11: 8:40pm On Jun 28
GBTYO:

The last western themed movie he did with Samuel L. Jackson that was shot mostly in a cabin reminded me of Reservoir Dogs with its limited settings. Tarantino knows how to bring theatre and drama onto the big screen. Dialogue and suspense plus his ever twisted plots make every of his movies suspense filled.

He's a master of his craft.

Even if the storyline isn't the greatest, the cinematography and themes would blow your mind.

1 Like

Re: Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. by YouAreNobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28
kedeojo:
Tinubu is not the cause of anambra and south east generally about security challenges, because it has be happening before he became president. Most south east supported ipob Their various leaders across all section, should first denounce them openly and always report them to security agencies because according to Obi, he said he live with them. So it means you people knows them. Stop putting blame to the wrong side.

You guys keep ascribing every crime in the SE to IPOB. I'm sure you know exactly what you're doing but keep fooling yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.