Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) (39768 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by michlins(m): 2:57am On Jun 29
Enemyofpeace:
get out. Boat of them are correct. One is British English,while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English which is my mother tongue.
God forbid that I will be ignorant and proud
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:17am On Jun 29
michlins:
God forbid that I will be ignorant and proud
what do you know? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:23am On Jun 29
Lanre1st:
Idleness.

You will soon see Peter Obi settling matter for cat and dog, just to be relevant and appear on dailies.

If you loss an election it not end of life , make he resume back to a work instead of busy body

A ronuite spotted
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:40am On Jun 29
Lanre1st:
Idleness.

You will soon see Peter Obi settling matter for cat and dog, just to be relevant and appear on dailies.

If you loss an election it not end of life , make he resume back to a work instead of busy body
e pain am grin
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by geoworldedu: 5:46am On Jun 29
zigi:

So u think say once u japa to uk or u.s all ya problem don end?
No, problem no dey finish until u kpai. But at least I won't be seeing open gutters, rubbish and refuse on roadside, potholes, agbero, very dirty and rough vehicles on the road, police standing by to collect bribe or withdraw your hard earned money, beggars in multitude littering the streets, mad people walking about on the road, piss smelling by the roadside, shit lining the roadside, unlevelled and untarred roads waiting to cause accidents, dirty market places located in a slum, random arrest by the police for doing nothing, etc.
If all these problems are no more there, the remaining ones na banana.
People complain of lack of social life in developed countries. That won't affect me a nit because I am an introvert. I can stay in my room for one week without stepping outside. I love serenity.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 5:55am On Jun 29
Undertaker has gone to perform his duty
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Myhusband(m): 7:29am On Jun 29
Mnewton:
Peter Obi, Carries the energy of hope and accountability,

Let’s give a chance

Ethno- religious affiliations should be trashed

Ethno- religious affiliation will not be trashed with the way igbo insult and abuse all tribe, Peter obi will still be defeated and I don't pray Tinubu win reelection if things continue like this but not Peter obi with his toxic luunatic followers from East
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Myhusband(m): 7:32am On Jun 29
YoungLionken:
That's a good one Mr Peter Obi..

Since BAT became president (through snatch, grab and run away with ballot box), you would hardly see the blind BAT in local affairs. But the moment it becomes an international issue, he would pee his pants if he's not present (even though he's not invited) undecided...

Different ix clear, politics is over and he's now the president not former presidential candidate like your mediocre messiah you curse years back
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by BeeNG3: 7:48am On Jun 29
Lanre1st:
Idleness.

Av bn wondering too o. Hin no get work or business?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 8:10am On Jun 29
The day Tunji Bello will be killed, this fraud Hobi will not hesitate to attend his burial
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by zelnababa(m): 8:53am On Jun 29
Where is he when d man need help
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by rollywise(m): 10:05am On Jun 29
Lanre1st:
Idleness.

Years to come you'll eat up your own words for failure to support a good candidate cuz of tribe and sentiments. See what the country is going through today as a result of bad and sentimental choices. I urge you and your likes to continue. I believe Nigerians will soon get to the point where extreme poverty, high cost of living will force everyone to have a common voice beyond tribe and religion. Until then, it's going to get worst. I hope you are prepared
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by zigi(f): 1:30pm On Jun 29
geoworldedu:

No, problem no dey finish until u kpai. But at least I won't be seeing open gutters, rubbish and refuse on roadside, potholes, agbero, very dirty and rough vehicles on the road, police standing by to collect bribe or withdraw your hard earned money, beggars in multitude littering the streets, mad people walking about on the road, piss smelling by the roadside, shit lining the roadside, unlevelled and untarred roads waiting to cause accidents, dirty market places located in a slum, random arrest by the police for doing nothing, etc.
If all these problems are no more there, the remaining ones na banana.
People complain of lack of social life in developed countries. That won't affect me a nit because I am an introvert. I can stay in my room for one week without stepping outside. I love serenity.

LANDLORD TRAVEL AND SEE!!!
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Jun 29
Judolisco:
Dis life ehn... When ibu dey ask for help... Many of dis people get money but dem no help am oh..... Now they'll start making yeye donations to d family....

Ino mention anybody name na... If stray bullet meet your idol.... Sorry o, it wasn't intentional

RIP Mr ibu

Abegii how u know say Dem no help am ?
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by hilaryCU(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29
TheChameleon:
Biafur0 deserves him not Nigeria.

Even Biafur0ans cursed him for being a failure a decade ago.

Dirty environments like this can't be tolerated in Nigeria. They are preferred residential areas in your region though...

No place is immune from this kind of place in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by ogbonti: 7:53pm On Jun 29
VillagePipu:

Where was Peter Obi when Mr. Ibu was sick?

inside ya ma ma tow --- tow
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by Esama: 8:07pm On Jun 29
You see the kind of people I'm arguing with online? You and your likes are really suffering from metabolic syndrome. Useless stark illiterate.
vecman22:
Obi is doing well..

A failed country like Nigeria dose not deserve him..

Rip to the legend
Re: Peter Obi Storms Mr Ibu's Funeral, Pays Last Respect (Photos, Video) by VillagePipu: 8:58pm On Jun 29
ogbonti:

inside ya ma ma tow --- tow

All these children of Igbo paupers sef. No wonder they killed 3M of you fools and you came back to beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Tears EFCC Statement He Made - Premium Times / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries

Viewing this topic: CommonPerson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.