Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Money, And Its Multiplicating Power- How Do I Multiply My 50k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money, And Its Multiplicating Power- How Do I Multiply My 50k? (127 Views)

How Can I Multiply My 120k Legitimately / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Multiply Your Event's Impact With Instaprints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money, And Its Multiplicating Power- How Do I Multiply My 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28
It is much more difficult to go from 1k to 100k than to go from 100k to a million naira.
Money, often described as the lifeblood of economic activity, possesses the powerful ability to multiply, a concept central to wealth creation and financial growth. Understanding and leveraging this multiplication power can lead to significant financial benefits and security.
One of the Basics of Money Multiplication is Compound Interest

Compound interest is the interest on a loan or deposit calculated based on both the initial principal and the accumulated interest from previous periods. This effect can turn small, regular investments into substantial amounts over time.
For example, investing $1,000 at an annual interest rate of 5% will grow to $1,628.89 in 10 years due to compounding.

Now this post is for those confused as to how to go from 10k to a much larger sum in the Nigerian system and from 100k to a million. Let the business men and women come in and advice us. We listening.
Re: Money, And Its Multiplicating Power- How Do I Multiply My 50k? by RepoMan007: 7:02pm On Jun 28
Buy APC membership form.
Re: Money, And Its Multiplicating Power- How Do I Multiply My 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28
RepoMan007:
Buy APC membership form.
With 50k abi? Is this 1970?

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Bakery Business Plan, Equipment And Consultancy Support / Great News For All Artists & Crafters As We Launch Nigeria's Online Art Hub. / Stanchart Launches Deposit Products For Business Banking Clients In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.