Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,936 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? (482 Views)

Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? / Super Sound 2006 BMW 3series With Original Custom Duty / Super Clean 2006 Ml350 Registered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by DarlingtonC: 8:07pm On Jun 28
So guys, I inspected the BENZ. It's actually a 2007 model.

The engine is great, gear is great. But I discovered the AC compressor is not picking well. So I might have to get another compressor for it.

Also the power steering is leaking.

Then the booth is not opening; I was told it is the flex that runs from the driver's door to the back.

Also the backam - a small box like a dvd that connects a good number of sockets need to be changed.

But vehicle runs well.

Please what would advise on this; considering that I am also thinking of reselling.

Owner is actually abroad, and wants to let go
Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by Obainoman6: 8:20pm On Jun 28
nope, but i will if e gree 900k.
Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by DarlingtonC: 8:31pm On Jun 28
Be realistic SIR
Obainoman6:
nope, but i will if e gree 900k.
Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by adamma24: 8:37pm On Jun 28
DarlingtonC:
So guys, I inspected the BENZ. It's actually a 2007 model.

The engine is great, gear is great. But I discovered the AC compressor is not picking well. So I might have to get another compressor for it.

Also the power steering is leaking.

Then the booth is not opening; I was told it is the flex that runs from the driver's door to the back.

Also the backam - a small box like a dvd that connects a good number of sockets need to be changed.

But vehicle runs well.

Please what would advise on this; considering that I am also thinking of reselling.

Owner is actually abroad, and wants to let go

With all these you mentioned..what makes you think you won't spend much more when you finally buy the car at that cheap rate...maybe the owner want to do away with it sharp sharp...looking for one mugu to deposit the wahala on.

My opinion thou...

1 Like

Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by Dhejy7: 8:56pm On Jun 28
With all the issues you discovered at inspection, means there will definitely be a lot more when it hits the road.
For me I'd avoid it unless you have deep pockets for repairs, but then don't know much about Benz

AC compressor not picking well can actually be an issue with the entire cooling system
Steering rack does not come cheap!

1 Like

Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by GreyWolf01: 12:28am On Jun 29
Abort mission.

ML faults are notoriously expensive to fix.

Be aware.

1 Like

Re: RE: Guys, Will You Buy A Sound 2006 ML350 For 3.5m? by toyeoye(m): 12:35am On Jun 29
Only buy that Mercedes if you have enough money to buy 2 of that car( you need about the same amount to maintain it)...if not, run

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

!buy Or Clear Your Shipped Vehichles From Lagos Or Cotonou Point Of Entry Cars A / Export Cars To Nigeria & Have It Delivered To U Safely.(unimaginably Cheap Cars) / Someone Please Help, I Need The History Number For Dis Vin 1hgcg16542a073713

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.