Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,329 members, 7,940,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi (1404 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Bullfallo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28
I bought agbo jedi jedi from a Yoruba girl.

I told her I need malaria and sugar cleansing. She then mixed several concoction from many bottles. I bought enough in water bottle that can last me 3 days.

Actually I'm already used to taking bitter stuff. So I can drink anything bitter without any issues.

So I took the agbo jedi for straight 3 days, just every morning only after microwaving it. And take it on an empty stomach. And fast till 2 pm to ensure it digest before I eat anything. No matter the hunger I will just endure.

Minutes later I rushed to toilet.

It resulted in a kind of purge within the 3 days, using the toilet frequently and multiple times a day.

Then I noticed my belly reduce in size. My stomach use to be a bit bigger.

Has anyone experienced this? Does agbl Jedi jedi reduce belly?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Obainoman6: 8:31pm On Jun 28
You were carrying dirty dirty and gutter in your stomach, all thanks to agbo it's a lifesaver

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by ibechris(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28
U are joking with ur liver and kidney.

Pls,take it easy man.

How can u consume agbo on an empty belle and u stay up to 2pm without food?

Be careful,life has no duplicate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Ever8090: 9:56pm On Jun 28
Obainoman6:
You were carrying dirty dirty and gutter in your stomach, all thanks to agbo it's a lifesaver
...stop i beg..
.!!!!..no be everything you go see talk...me wey know say na suck-away him carry say na belle, you see me talk?

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Proserpina: 10:01pm On Jun 28
Wahala

Like something typed up there, show your kidneys and liver some mercy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by FuckingMachine: 10:49pm On Jun 28
Bullfallo:

So I took the agbo jedi for straight 3 days, just every morning only after microwaving it. And take it on an empty stomach. And fast till 2 pm to ensure it digest before I eat anything. No matter the hunger I will just endure.

shocked
RIP in advance bruh
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by galantjoe(m): 1:56am On Jun 29
You re calling ulcer and invoking kidney and liver problems

Nawaooo

People are playing with lives

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:37am On Jun 29
Stop ๐Ÿ›‘ taking rubbish all in the name of AGBO.

If you need to detox your system , there are natural remedies like bitterleaf and scent leaf juice.
Drink with warm water.

You have a smartphone for a reason
You donโ€™t know the water they use to concoct all this rubbish on the roadside.

I hope you know the cost of a kidney transplant ?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by WantsandMore: 11:21am On Jun 29
Bullfallo:
I bought agbo jedi jedi from a Yoruba girl.

I told her I need malaria and sugar cleansing. She then mixed several concoction from many bottles. I bought enough in water bottle that can last me 3 days.

Actually I'm already used to taking bitter stuff. So I can drink anything bitter without any issues.

Minutes later I rushed to toilet.

It resulted in a kind of purge within the 3 days, using the toilet frequently and multiple times a day.

Then I noticed my belly reduce in size. My stomach use to be a bit bigger.

Has anyone experienced this? Does agbl Jedi jedi reduce belly?
Fasting helps to burn fat, the Agbo jedi jedi jobs has no scientific relevance for now at best people say it over works your liver and kidney but whether it's potent enough to cure any disease of infections is still a subject of debates in the evidence and scientific community
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Usmanovic95(m): 11:38am On Jun 29
Oh boy! I never hear this before o, so them dey microwave agbo? shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Bullfallo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29
WantsandMore:
Fasting helps to burn fat, the Agbo jedi jedi jobs has no scientific relevance for now at best people say it over works your liver and kidney but whether it's potent enough to cure any disease of infections is still a subject of debates in the evidence and scientific community
like as i said. It makes me to empty my stomach. For that it works i cant and suppress malaria

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Tjra: 12:45pm On Jun 29
Get proper Antimalaria medicine next time. Watch what you take.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by DevilsEqual(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29
U dey buy Agbo wey Dem no analyze for lab
Agbo wey fit get one kin bad side effects

I no wan bombard u with terms but no dey risk that kin thing again

By the way, why the emphacy on the "Yoruba", how does it make your story better or worse?

If Africans were White and vice versa, we'd have been worst racists than those guys ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by WantsandMore: 2:44pm On Jun 29
Bullfallo:
like as i said. It makes me to empty my stomach. For that it works i cant and suppress malaria
lol..you sound like a stubborn guy, there are healthy ways to empty your bowels ,cleans your gastrointestinal regions without endangering your kidney & liver. Becareful using agbo, the frequency of usage is what poses danger to your body organs. But you don't have to take my word for it....fire away
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by nautybride: 5:45pm On Jun 29
WantsandMore:
lol..you sound like a stubborn guy, there are healthy ways to empty your bowels ,cleans your gastrointestinal regions without endangering your kidney & liver. Becareful using agbo, the frequency of usage is what poses danger to your body organs. But you don't have to take my word for it....fire away

Thanks for the input. Kindly list the healthy ways.
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by stainzvill(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29
Take am easy o, before u kpai yaself

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Akenzua01: 7:05pm On Jun 29
You get luck.. Keep patronizing scammers after you will blame village people.
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by Akenzua01: 7:09pm On Jun 29
This was how my guy lost his life in 2022, just to cleanse his system with #50naira agbo, it developed to something else, from agbo to hospital and that's how he passed on.

You can continue with their mixing and concoction just to treat one ailment.
Re: My Experience With Yoruba Agbo Jedi Jedi by GeneralPula: 7:56pm On Jun 29
ecomalchemistt:
Stop ๐Ÿ›‘ taking rubbish all in the name of AGBO.

If you need to detox your system , there are natural remedies like bitterleaf and scent leaf juice.
Drink with warm water.

You have a smartphone for a reason
You donโ€™t know the water they use to concoct all this rubbish on the roadside.

I hope you know the cost of a kidney transplant ?!
Is bitter leaf, scent leaf not also Agbo?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of World's Gentlest Dog Playing With Little Boy With Down Syndrome / Mothers On Nairaland, How Can Your Son's Fiancee Win You Over? / Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.