Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries (12564 Views)

President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries / FG To Appoint 16 New Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Dapromzy333(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight new Federal Permanent Secretaries to fill existing and impending vacancies in the Civil Service of the Federation.

A statement issued by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, revealed that the new appointments were made after a diligent selection process by the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, News360 Nigeria gathered

The statement listed the new appointees as follows :

1. Dr. Emanso Umobong Okop – Akwa-Ibom

2. Obi Emeka Vitalis – Anambra

3. Mahmood Fatima Sugra Tabi’a – Bauchi

4. Danjuma Mohammed Sanusi – Jigawa

5. Olusanya Olubunmi – Ondo

6. Dr. Keshinro Maryam Ismaila – Zamfara

7. Akujobi Chinyere Ijeoma (South-East)

8. Isokpunwu Christopher Osaruwanmwen (South-South)

“The President anticipates that the new Federal Permanent Secretaries will exercise absolute dedication, diligence, and fidelity to the nation in the discharge of their functions and ensure optimum service delivery to the Nigerian people,” the statement added.

https://news360ng.com/breaking-tinubu-names-obi-vitalis-seven-others-as-permanent-secretaries/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by AqualinaXYZ: 8:52pm On Jun 28
Useless man

Single-handedly made Buhari I thought was useless a saint

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Coolsperm: 8:53pm On Jun 28
Tinubu is really doing well and we Yoruba Muslims are very happy and comfortable with his gvt, ipob are suffering

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by dalongjnr: 9:00pm On Jun 28
Good one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28
lipsrsealed
Please,of what economic benefits are these appointments to the current hardship that the country has currently been plunged into? sad

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by DMerciful01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28
Good move

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by ComrDaprince(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28
WHAT ABOUT SECETARY FOR HUNGER?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Nonexisting1: 9:24pm On Jun 28
AqualinaXYZ:
Useless man

This ^^ being the first comment got me laughing. It's the useless man for me.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by tunwumi: 9:24pm On Jun 28
Let see what the children of the world have to say on this. Even if the president use the bathroom they will react

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:28pm On Jun 28
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by WhizdomXX(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28
Dapromzy333:
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight new Federal Permanent Secretaries to fill existing and impending vacancies in the Civil Service of the Federation.

A statement issued by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, revealed that the new appointments were made after a diligent selection process by the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, News360 Nigeria gathered

The statement listed the new appointees as follows :

1. Dr. Emanso Umobong Okop – Akwa-Ibom

2. Obi Emeka Vitalis – Anambra

3. Mahmood Fatima Sugra Tabi’a – Bauchi

4. Danjuma Mohammed Sanusi – Jigawa

5. Olusanya Olubunmi – Ondo

6. Dr. Keshinro Maryam Ismaila – Zamfara

7. Akujobi Chinyere Ijeoma (South-East)

8. Isokpunwu Christopher Osaruwanmwen (South-South)

“The President anticipates that the new Federal Permanent Secretaries will exercise absolute dedication, diligence, and fidelity to the nation in the discharge of their functions and ensure optimum service delivery to the Nigerian people,” the statement added.

https://news360ng.com/breaking-tinubu-names-obi-vitalis-seven-others-as-permanent-secretaries/
As this one favour everybody Una put their states. Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Slytiger: 11:47pm On Jun 28
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is really doing well and we Yoruba Muslims are very happy and comfortable with his gvt, ipob are suffering
😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by SaturnNick(m): 7:15am On Jun 29
Ok
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Snake001: 7:15am On Jun 29
Hehehehe.

Baby factory products are already wailing on this thread.

Whether good or bad, piiggś must always grunt.

Tinubu till 2031 whether good or bad.

2031-2039 North

2039-2047 SS (Wike or Akpabio)

2047-2055 SW.

Pigggsš will continue to grunt till the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Kingdavid579(m): 7:15am On Jun 29
Our money
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:16am On Jun 29
Misplaced priorities, continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Bobotic(m): 7:16am On Jun 29
E be like say una no like peace for this country, I put my name somebody from my back go remove am

Don't worry I must fight back

Fear my comeback

My name dey inside that EIGHT undecided

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Cherrybae(f): 7:22am On Jun 29
Tinubu is really doing well. With this appointment, the economy and development plus growth if Nigeria will increase.

God bless our working president. Nigerians are proud of you.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:22am On Jun 29
Hmmmm !
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by obiekunie01: 7:26am On Jun 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Useless man

very veery veeeryyy useless man he is!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Michael547(m): 7:35am On Jun 29
Let's see how they perform
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by kennyz247(m): 7:37am On Jun 29
Appointments here and there with zero result..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by lamentor78(m): 7:39am On Jun 29
All I can see on nairaland are those that have nothing meaningful to do with their life ,when a post about president is there all they do is to manage and buy their miserable data to come on nairaland to abuse the president,in the name that they are suffering.

If indeed they are they won't have time and money to come on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Bluntemperor: 8:03am On Jun 29
AqualinaXYZ:
Useless man

Your IPOB Membership can't help you out.Learn to speak well,not with bitterness,for you are injuring your soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Apel147(m): 8:09am On Jun 29
May Nigeria succeed in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by AcadaWriter: 8:15am On Jun 29
Good one.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by omooba05: 8:19am On Jun 29
Nigeria youth are bastard, coward and lily livered.. it is only food they know and showing off their stupidity... I wish i was a kenyan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by agadez007(m): 8:24am On Jun 29
Who else noticed that he is no longer appointing just Yorubas,two Igbo one from Anambra the other from South east,wonderment
Meaning he is hearing the current northern Slogan “OTP”
Re: Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries by patrickcollins: 8:33am On Jun 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Please,of what economic benefits are these appointments to the current hardship that the country has currently been plunged into? sad

Na wa
It is only appointing people he sabi, he is clueless and incompetent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Speaker Of Kano House Of Assembly, And 11 Others / Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan / 2023 Elections: Wike Denies Rumours Of Being Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.