Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims (481 Views)

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by Ukpaka: 12:46am On Jun 29
I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-Yr-Old Girl in Awka, Claims His Wife Always Denies Him S3x
https://247ureports.com/2024/06/i-just-fingered-her-general-overseer-who-defiled-7-yr-old-girl-in-awka/
-
Mr. Ogu, who is said to be the Spiritual Director and General Overseer of the Jesus House of Joy Church, Awka, is also married with children, the youngest of whom is 18-year-old.

Upon interrogation by the State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Mrs. Ify Obinabo, Mr. Ogu confessed to defiling the 7-year-old girl, but, however, claimed he didn’t “penetrate” but only “fingered” her.

“I just fingered her once,” he said, demonstrating it with his finger.
Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by mikemiyaki: 1:29am On Jun 29
You try. All these people parading themselves as men of God and doing all manners of evil should be severely dealt with to act asa deterrent to others, by the law( government) and the church which they represent.🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by Wickeddy: 4:27am On Jun 29
That's their trademark useless man

1 Like

Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by VinnyBaba: 6:06am On Jun 29
Most Pastors today despite being married, are the Randiest/horniest Men you can ever Find. smiley

They have raging PREEKs. sad

If you leave a Random 18yr old Girl inside a room in DIFFERENT OCCASIONS with 20 pastors, 19 of them will Fcvk her. shocked

The Remaining 1 will Palm breasts b4 he will walk away. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by Slytiger: 6:15am On Jun 29
Dirty man.
Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by Dhury: 6:17am On Jun 29
Jesus name Don hear something from these people.jesus house of joy church akwa ko? You can deceive stupid people with religion not God.
Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by princepeter566: 6:58am On Jun 29
U will just go to prison......
Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by helinues: 6:58am On Jun 29
Then they should cut that your hand.

Nansense
Re: I Just Fingered Her — General Overseer Who Defiled 7-yr-old Girl In Awka, Claims by GBTYO: 7:22am On Jun 29
Anambra needs to be cleansed by heavenly brimestone

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Gives Boko Haram Food, Fuel Has Been Arrested / Lol. Man Likes His Own Wanted Poster On Facebook, Gets Arrested / Blueberry As Both A Superfood And Skin Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.