Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep (1099 Views)

I Can't Sleep This Life Is So Very Confusing / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep by LagosSuperStar: 3:38am On Jun 30
Ouchbabe:

A problem shared is half solved.
Open up and discuss whatever is bothering you with someone.
I believe you have someone you can discuss with

That's true
Re: My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep by LagosSuperStar: 6:09pm On Jun 30
ahnie:
The truth's many of you'll never find peace offline because of the numbers of innocent people you ve hurt,duped, scandalized and lied against.

When you take delight in scamming people,how then do you expect to find peace?

You can throw tathrums,the truth is,you'll never find peace as long you're alive,it's not a curse,it's just the truth.

Peace is a luxury the wicked shall never experienced.

Show me where I scammed you please
Re: My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep by LagosSuperStar: 6:13pm On Jun 30
ahnie:

Testaments about your personality here is an eyesore.

Off to bed....
Bye.

You go around making allegations and tarnishing people up and down. What do you gain by blocking people seeking assistance?

You go around scandalizing people and blocking people from being helped in their.

What do you gain? Are you a sadist?
People being unhappy makes you fulfilled?
What did I do you you ahine?
What did I do?
Where did I scam you or dipped hands in your pocket to steal your money?

Why do you derive joy in making other people feel bad. You don't seem to understand "live and let live"
Where have I scammed you.
Re: My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep by RealityKings(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02
EreluRoz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miami / How To Say No / Make 10 Pounds In 5 Minutes, 50 Pounds Each Day Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.