Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,578 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress (942 Views)

The Illusion Of Western Educational Superiority / Nigerian Students And The Illusion Of The Degree Doesn’t Matter / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:51pm On Jun 30
atango:

Our girl Mimi. You have great skills and ability in communicating your thoughts on a very difficult subject. You make a very strong argument. Don't be deterred by the negative comments. Keep on developing your knowledge in this area and you will soon become a go-to source for information on the subject.
Awwww thank you sir, i really appreciate. I feel empowered and encouraged rn. Much thanks 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by HardMirror(m): 1:28am On Jul 08
ChangedMan1999:
It exist

I won't give you details

I am a man; I won't be running my mouth on something delicate like that

Believe me; it exists
you are a fool for thinking you are smarter just because you are a man. Look at how she presented her arguments so beautifully and look at the rubbish sexist comment you dumbo made.
It exists that is why your continent is a shit hole. No single benefit to the useless juju. You think if juju worked all, we won't see all these potentials she mentioned being realized?
Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by HardMirror(m): 1:28am On Jul 08
Oloniyan:

Let them test one small aluwo on you to ascertain your opinion
another idiot
Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by HardMirror(m): 1:30am On Jul 08
Saturnalia:
I just looked at your profile picture and conclude that you’re just in your early 20’s.

Your brain is still developing and the hormones in your body are still rampaging in dissonance and so your worldview is parochial.

In 10years time, when your brain is fully developed, and when you’ve shed your skin of adolescence; You will come to understand the principle of polarity; that black magic & witchcraft exist, and they are different sides of the same coin and CAN NEVER BE USED FOR ANY POSITIVE ADVANCEMENT.
yet at just 20 she has shown more intelligence than an old fool like you. You could not even dismantle a single point she made.
Stupid people like you claim that science is witchcraft.
Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by HardMirror(m): 1:32am On Jul 08
MimiSheWrote:
I challenge them Please... My picture is already there, my name is Miracle, what else they need?

But ask yourself why hasn't any African witch doctor step forward to help NATO assassinate people like Putin, North Korea and Iran leader through a magical mirror? I'm sure the CIA will generously reward such person with billions of dollars for helping them accomplish an impossible.
no point engaging the fools. You have made your point, leave them to keep fooling themselves. People like these are easy to scam and would be scammed when the time comes. Stop pressing them on the matter. Idiots are not worth it

1 Like

Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by HardMirror(m): 1:37am On Jul 08
WantsandMore:
What's the difference between miracle, black magic and withcraft? Lol. I recall one time A guy on nl "HardMirror" I think was his moniker went hard on this topic with similar reasoning patterns as the op. Never knew how it ended....
Miracle is the experience of what we ASSUME to be impossible. Take note, the impossible can never happen, it is just that we humans love exergerration. As long has it happens, then it is not impossible even if the probability is low.

Black magic is not so different from street magic, it is just a con artist fooling people into believing in the supernatural.

Witchcraft is self delusion in believing you actually have some powers which you don't.
Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:37pm On Jul 08
HardMirror:
no point engaging the fools. You have made your point, leave them to keep fooling themselves. People like these are easy to scam and would be scammed when the time comes. Stop pressing them on the matter. Idiots are not worth it
Thank you so much sire smiley
Re: The Illusion Of Black Magic: A Call To Embrace Reason And Progress by Oloniyan(m): 6:47am On Jul 10
HardMirror:
another idiot

Sango lo ma pa Iya e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebian.com Reviews: A Look At Tiktok Growth Services / Ease My Mind Pls / Study Aboard Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.