Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,048 members, 7,928,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away (524 Views)

Muhammad Ali to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Birthday Wishes To WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by healthmister01(m): 2:53am On Jun 29
READ FULL ARTICLE: Sika Anoa’i Biography: WWE, Hall of Fame, Career, Wife, Son, Age And Death

Sika Anoa'i, WWE Hall of Famer and father of Roman Reigns, died on Tuesday, his nephew Jahrus Anoa'i announced. He was 79.

Anoa'i was the father to two sons, Matthew and Joe, who went on to wrestle. Matthew performed under the name Rosey and spent time with WWE early in his career before he died in 2017. Joseph is known as Roman Reigns, who has been a dominant force in WWE since his debut in 2012. Reigns was Undisputed WWE Universal Champion for 1,316 days until he lost the title at WrestleMania 40.

READ FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE 👇

https://www.essiebookblog.com.ng/2024/06/sika-anoai-biography-wwe-hall-of-fame.html

2 Likes

Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by MaziX(m): 5:37am On Jun 29
Wow .. Never knew his dad was also a wrestler. My tribal chief..

4 Likes

Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by telad(m): 7:57am On Jun 29
MaziX:

U wonna join the blood line? Acknowledge me grin

4 Likes

Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by Freshtruth(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29
Roman reigns should be acting those traditional American movies not wrestlings he should replace ageing DROCK

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by healthmister01(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29
Freshtruth:
Roman reigns should be acting those traditional American movies not wrestlings he should replace ageing DROCK

Lol. Acting no easy my friend
Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by Freshtruth(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29
healthmister01:

Lol. Acting no easy my friend
is wrestling not also acting? Oga

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns' Father And WWE Hall Of Famer Sika Anoa'i Passed Away by Mryacks: 3:10pm On Jun 30
MaziX:

Yeah all of them in that bloodline...their Dad's are/were wrestlers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Worried About Udinese Tie / Can Nigeria Win Afcon 20i2? / For Your Branded T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.