Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani (17895 Views)

Northern Politicians’ Visit To Buhari Plot To Unseat Tinubu In 2027 – Shehu Sani / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by adenigga(m): 4:59am On Jun 29
Former senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has issued a stern warning to Northern leaders to shelve their plan to unseat President Bola Tinubu from office in the 2027 Presidential elections.

Sani issued this warning in an interview with Arise Television monitored by DAILY POST, saying that such a move could destroy the unity of Nigeria.

The public commentator urged Northern leaders to key into the policies and programmes of the Tinubu administration that will benefit the Northern part of Nigeria, instead of trying to gain more political power.

Recall that Northern Nigeria has been battling with insecurity and poverty, amongst other problems.

“There is evidence of rallying of forces, regrouping of forces- political forces from the North- trying to use former President Buhari as a rallying point in order to evict the government of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and they hope to resurrect his political chance in the house of the masses and portray the government as one that has been undermining the North and one that has not been living up to its campaign promises to the region being that it has its highest votes from there. And I must warn that attempts to do that can create a serious problem for our country.

“Buhari has been in power for eight years and there has never been any serious Southerner that challenged his own government in terms of trying to remove him from office.

And secondly, we should know that before you think of power, we should think of the whole country. We should be thinking of a united country, a peaceful country. Nigeria is still a fragile nation.

“What will happen if Southern politicians decide to also form the idea of uniting themselves and making a position that this is their stand? There will be no Nigeria.

“So, they should, in the interest of the unity of the country and the future of the country, sacrifice their own personal ambition at least for 2027, and the North will have the moral right to ask for power after the second term of this administration,” Sani said..

He stressed the need for Northern leaders to address the problems faced in their region.

Sani, however, charged Tinubu’s administration to implement restructuring, adding that it will be a systemic opportunity for Nigerians to address the problems of underdevelopment.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2027-North’s-plan-to-unseat-Tinubu-could-destabilize-Nigeria-Shehu-Sani

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by NaijaCowFarm: 5:04am On Jun 29
Okay ooo!
Tinubu is a goner anyway!
The North should not bother. We Southerners will remove him. He is a bad representation of what Southerners represent.

NB:
Since after the APC primary, the Yoruba-organized "Southern Governors" forum did not see a need to meet. Now that the North had decided Tinubu's fate, the Yoruba governors chose to resurrect the useless Southern governor's forum. Interestingly, the useless Igbo and South-South governors are joining them to further their selfish and tribal agenda. TRULY, IGBOS ARE NOT POLITICALLY SMART TO SEE THROUGH THE YORUBA AGENDA IN THE NAME OF "SOUTHERN GOVERNORS"

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Ezeama400: 5:19am On Jun 29
NaijaCowFarm:
Okay ooo!
Tinubu is a goner anyway!
The North should not bother. We Southerners will remove him. He is a bad representation of what Southerners represent.

NB:
Since after the APC primary, the Yoruba-organized "Southern Governors" forum did not see a need to meet. Now that the North had decided Tinubu's fate, the Yoruba governors chose to resurrect the useless Southern governor's forum. Interestingly, the useless Igbo and South-South governors are joining them to further their selfish and tribal agenda. TRULY, IGBOS ARE NOT POLITICALLY SMART TO SEE THROUGH THE YORUBA AGENDA IN THE NAME OF "SOUTHERN GOVERNORS"

SE and SS governors can't control the masses during presidential election, it's only in SW that their governors press their people like remote control..
Those SS and SE governors that participated in southern governors meeting did it for a political exercise, it has no impact on the masses.. Attending meeting is one thing, executing the purpose of the meeting is another thing

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Augustine2244(m): 5:25am On Jun 29
Story for the gods! Nothing will happen if the North moves to destabilise Tinubu's government.
Absolutely nothing will happen because they are among those complaining the most about the Ebin Pa wa Syndrome that came with the government.
Should the North make such move, even the South would join in.
Nobody likes suffering unnecessarily.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by booblacain(m): 5:31am On Jun 29
I can say the only reason Shehu Sani is speaking against this is because El Rufai is one of the main actors in the plot.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by michlins(m): 5:36am On Jun 29
Tinubu is not helping matters at all. Why not make this country work for the common man and let me see how the North will defeat you with their born-to-rule mentality?

With the type of hunger in this country, these people will have an insane amount of appeal.

Anyways come and patronize my welding business. Politicians can kill themselves for all I care

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by helinues: 5:39am On Jun 29
This evening bloggers Sani should STFU.

He has been sounding as if he lose his senses since he was caught off from north politics

Why should the president loosing in an election cause trouble? What then is the meaning of democracy?

Sani should stop sounding slow all in the name of cheap attention seeking

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Gondonu: 5:43am On Jun 29
Does this nation looks stable to Shehu Sani? Of course Nigerians have the right to vote him out. Tinubu is a disaster that should never be allowed to continue.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by WizardOfNG: 5:46am On Jun 29
michlins:
Tinubu is not helping matters at all. Why not make this country work for the common man and let me see how the North will defeat you with their born-to-rule mentality?

With the type of hunger in this country, these people will have an insane amount of appeal.

Anyways come and patronize my welding business. Politicians can kill themselves for all I care

Making the Country "work for the common man" cannot happen in even 3 years and without fundamental reforms that will come with 'teething pain'.

Tinubu is not causing hunger as you, an educated man, erroneously believe. Many factors are. For example banditry that showed it's ugliest face last week when bandits demanded 20 million from farmers in a Benue community to harvest or face "serious attack".

Me and you both know bandits are heavily abetted by political and armed forces might in the North. The situation there is simply a macabre joke.

A minefield of traps, abetting of terror, treachery, betrayal and deliberate undermining and endangerment of the dedicated armed forces personnel trying to fight all manners of insurgencies in the North.

Yet you, an educated man, think such a situation can be resolved overnight?

I think the educated class, which I believe you belong to, are letting Nigeria down seriously.

Who will take the right and truthful message, per the reality of Nigeria, to the illiterates at Street level when even your sort feel government, anywhere in the world, is supposed to dash fish rather than teach citizens to fish?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by richiemcgold: 5:48am On Jun 29
The same north unseated Jonathan and it did not destabilize Nigeria. If tinubu failed to perform, there's no crime unseating him as well.

Mercenary123:
. You have said it all. Yorubas think they own the south

We the original southerners will align with the north if the need arises

I'm proudly a Yoruba, but I disagree with this your tribalistic line of thought. I'm more concerned about good governance. If tinubu failed to provide one, there's no crime unseating him. I don't see this destabilizing Nigeria in any way. That's it.

timota:

Did buhari perform better than Tinubu?
Why did the north keep quite then,

It doesn't sound logical to compare both administrations at this stage. Tinubu has just wrapped up a year in office but Buhari did 8 years. I also think it is too early to tag Tinubu a failure. But if this economic hardships persist, or get worsen in this current tenure of 4 years, then Tinubu could be tagged a failure and that would be a good reason to unseat him in 2027. The reelection of Buhari in 2019 was one of the biggest calamities to have ever befallen this country. Such a mistake should not be allowed again.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by michlins(m): 5:50am On Jun 29
WizardOfNG:

Making the Country "work for the common man" cannot happen in even 3 years and without fundamental reforms that will come 'teething pain'.

I think the educated class, which I believe you belong to, are letting Nigeria down seriously.

Who will take the right and truthful message, per the reality of Nigeria, to the illiterates at Street level when even your sort feel government, anywhere in the world, is supposed to dash fish rather than teach citizens to fish?
must the masses bear the burnt of the teething pain alone? What sacrifices are the elites also bearing?

Sanwo olu wearing designer watches, tinubu ordering for a new jet or the VP getting 9bn home.

While the above scenarios are important bearing the office they occupy,it doesn't bode well right now especially when the masses are asked to keep making sacrifices. So think about that for a moment before asking the people who have given everything they have to keep giving more

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by helinues: 5:55am On Jun 29
richiemcgold:
The same north unseated Jonathan and it did not destabilize Nigeria. If tinubu failed to perform, there's no crime in unseating him as well.

Abi oo.

Isn't that the beauty of democracy? Sani is just talking nonsense

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by phorget(m): 5:55am On Jun 29
WizardOfNG:

Making the Country "work for the common man" cannot happen in even 3 years and without fundamental reforms that will come 'teething pain'.

How are we suppose to trust the process? We waited for Buhari with same promises for good eight years and nothing was done and now they ask us to wait again...
WE ARE TIRED OF WAITING!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by surgical: 6:01am On Jun 29
WizardOfNG:

Tinubu is not causing hunger as you, an educated man, erroneously believe. Many factors are. For example banditry that showed it's ugliest face last week when bandits demanded 20 million from farmers in a Benue community to harvest or face "serious attack".

Me and you both know bandits are heavily abetted by political and armed forces might in the North. The situation there is simply a macabre joke.

A minefield of traps, abetting of terror, treachery, betrayal and deliberate undermining and endangerment of the dedicated armed forces personnel trying to fight all manners of insurgencies in the North.

Yet you, an educated man, think such a situation can be resolved overnight?

oga if you cannot improve don't destroy, Tinubu has destroyed what he met on ground ,from his policies and choice of men ,he appeared not to know what he is doing, he does not inspire confidence, even after 4 years he will still not have achieved anything, he simply does not have it ,he just consentrated on living the opulence life of the presidency, the hard job of the presidency does not appeal to him,

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by tobenuel(m): 6:04am On Jun 29
North should go and sit down. this country doesn't start and end with them

na Yoruba people wey dey rate north, if not NO LEVELS for dem at all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by kingbee90: 6:05am On Jun 29
shocked
Removing Tinubu will be a welcome development and will not destabilize this nation.
Tinubu has proven to be a FAILURE and needs to be booted out.
RUBBISH!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Ttalk: 6:06am On Jun 29
I don't know how haters reason, is it Atiku or Obi who can't even organise their party that will organise Nigeria?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Godfullsam(m): 6:13am On Jun 29
If the north wants to unseat the president, another southern candidate must be allowed to complete the second tenure.

The north will not be allowed to replace Tinubu with a northerner. They are not the only owner of Nigeria.

Any plot to replace Tinubu with a northerner will distabilize the country. That is what Shehu Sani is talking about .
Even the north themselves are bad and corrupt leaders by default.

The northern agitation is not because they want a better Nigeria, it is simply because they want power.

We know them...

If they can't allow Nigerians to replace incompetent Tinubu with a more competent southern leader, we will rather let things remain the way they are instead of giving the incompetent northerners another chance.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Tallesty1(m): 6:15am On Jun 29
Is Nigeria stabilized like this?

7 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Coolsperm: 6:18am On Jun 29
Is Nigeria stable before, even we Yoruba Muslims are no longer comfortable with one Nigeria, abeg make the country break jarri

10 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by System202: 6:19am On Jun 29
shehu a failed politician should shut up, he is just jealous of el rufai and that should not blind him from seeing what tinubu is doing to Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by EnEnPeecee: 6:20am On Jun 29
Is this zani ok at all? This man is mad ooo

4 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Kennitrust(m): 6:20am On Jun 29
This news was here last week and it here again.

I welcome unseating this druggie only if the power doesn't go to North since it not their time.

If we had had the former vice president instead of this confused criminal in power, I don't think things will have been deteriorated to this level in the country.

7 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Vifx: 6:21am On Jun 29
Lol
Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Mercenary123: 6:23am On Jun 29
richiemcgold:
The same north unseated Jonathan and it did not destabilize Nigeria. If tinubu failed to perform, there's no crime in unseating him as well.

13 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:23am On Jun 29
Nigeria is already destabilized

6 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by havenz(m): 6:24am On Jun 29
Has Nigeria ever been stabilize since the era of APC government?

4 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by kuntash: 6:24am On Jun 29
booblacain:
I can say the only reason Shehu Sani is speaking against this is because El Rufai is one of the main actors in the plot.

That's of no consequence!

Does his concerns make sense ? That's the meat of the matter

2 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:25am On Jun 29
Nigerian Men are Use_less...... All of them embarassed embarassed
Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:26am On Jun 29
Where are those barking dogs on nairaland. See the people you are using to have hope. Now who are you going to face Igbos or Hausa choose wisely

6 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by Ttalk: 6:28am On Jun 29
Mercenary123:

It is your choice if you allowed the north to think for you, but count my region out of your slavery mentality

7 Likes

Re: 2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:29am On Jun 29
Yeye talk, when Tinubu, North East, North West unseated former President Goodluck Jonathan, we in the south south didn't moved on.
So, Nigerians should continue to suffer because it's Tinubu turn?
They have bought this man finally. As Tinubu always say everybody has his or her.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie / CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC

Viewing this topic: Trizzyy(m), Onuimo1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.