Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares (18127 Views)

Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares by BluntCrazeMan: 7:50am On Jul 02
Afamed:

Anambra state university was established 2000 , Obi came to office in 2006.

Dem born Una with lies?

“Established” is different from “BUILT”.

Stop changing people's words.!!

Rheno claimed that he demanded for Schools which Peter-Obi “Established” (and not the ones he built)..
And we allowed him to go away with his folly.
That does not mean that he was making enough sense by shifting his own goal-posts in the middle of the game.
But we had to let it pass for now..
At the right time, we settle the issues properly..

But that also does not mean that PETER-OBI DIDN'T BUILD (OR UPGRADE) SCHOOLS..

So, whenever someone says that Peter-Obi Built Schools,, stop behaving like Rheno by bringing in the concept of “Established” into the discussion.. Finish the discussion of “built” first,, then we can talk about “established” whenever the need for such discussion comes up..

STOP BEING SILLY HERE.
Stop mixing the two different issues up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares by IfnobeGod20: 9:28am On Jul 02
BluntCrazeMan:
“Established” is different from “BUILT”.

Stop changing people's words.!!

Reno claimed that he demanded for Schools which Peter-Obi ESTABLISHED..

That doesn't mean that PETER-OBI DIDN'T BUILD (OR UPGRADE) SCHOOLS..

STOP BEING SILLY HERE.
Don't mind him their beef. They think they are wise but they are the most foolish human being on earth. They just like turn truth upside down.
Re: Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares by bmaster2000: 5:39pm On Jul 02
IfnobeGod20:

I thought you will hide your shame but you take pleasure to showcase your shame to the world as a pride. Even after you've lied and you were caught red-handed lying in a public forum that people all over the world have access to. You no they shame? I hope you would not hand over this kind life to your offspring?
Lying is a disease and it diminishes one's rating in life. At least your moniker had been marked as one of the liars on this forum.

Come on, who are you for me to swear that I am a Yoruba man? As that going to pay my salary or build me a house?
Come to think of it, of what gain is it for me to lie of my tribe? I am not like you people that take lying as hobby. If you like believe and if you don't like don't also believe that is your own cup of tea, it does move me an inch, you're the one carrying the headache about. I don't even want you to believe because it is my life and not yours. Olofo to binu ologo.

Now, to your comment that an Igbo man will never be a president or not. Let me tell you this. You're not God. God can use the foolish things of this world to confound your kind. The rich fool brag more than this in the bible and God passed his judgement upon him in a jiffy. If you think you can try God with your careless words, you will pay dearly for it. No man try God and go Scot free. How will you be boastful that a tribe will never be president of a country she belongs to, when you are not God or his assistant? May heavens do their work quickly and shame the shameless.

Unprofessional research that LUTH's doctors are under the control of Lagos state government? Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. Instead of you to hide your face, you no get shame. I hope you don't have a child yet that has grown up to know this your moniker, because it would be a shame to him reading his father's blunder.
Hide yourself please and stop contributing to political issues because you lacked knowledge of it.

I asked a critical question yesterday and I want to repeat it now. Are you omo Eko or just an immigrant like me?
If you are, who is your father and your ancestral land in Lagos?
If you're not, why poking your nose into issue of another person and even sometime intimidate the owner of the state for no just course.
Be proud of your state and stop doing attache.

The more I see your craps the more I keep seeing lies and deception....it is typical of all these Omo. Igbo to keep lying about who they are not...
What do you want to gain from all of these ....? Nothing !!!! Some of your colleagues are earning good pay daily ...you are here wanting to deceive people in order to force Obi Peter , an IPOB terrorist member into someone throat ....

Perhaps you need to keep yourself busy with something meaning....start fetching water into a wooden basket ....and ensures that the water get to the brim ....okay!!!!
Re: Obi Should Be Ashamed Of LP’s Performance In Abia, PDP Declares by IfnobeGod20: 9:59am On Jul 03
bmaster2000:

The more I see your craps the more I keep seeing lies and deception....it is typical of all these Omo. Igbo to keep lying about who they are not...
What do you want to gain from all of these ....? Nothing !!!! Some of your colleagues are earning good pay daily ...you are here wanting to deceive people in order to force Obi Peter , an IPOB terrorist member into someone throat ....

Perhaps you need to keep yourself busy with something meaning....start fetching water into a wooden basket ....and ensures that the water get to the brim ....okay!!!!
Stale news. Oni ro, to binu ologo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally (Pictures) / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency / Poor Electricity, High Diesel Cost: Manufacturers Count Losses, Banks Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.