Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan (24286 Views)

"I Wont Go Back To Aso Rock. The Stress Is Too Much" - Patience Jonathan (video) / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Mrexcell(m): 8:46am On Jun 29
They have everything now why will they still go back to the villa and be worrying about opposition politicians colluding with terrorists to be kidnapping little school girls and bombing innocent nigerians in public places for me it's not worth it.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by maivd: 8:49am On Jun 29
Offpoint1:
Please I need where I can buy singlet Nylon bags (Shopping nylons) large quantity in Lagos, if anyone know a factory or market I get them... Please kindly help me out with contact or address. It's urgent.... Thanks
Drop your contact
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Paraman: 8:55am On Jun 29
emerged01:

Where is the bolded? You dont even have a common sense to bold a comment.
🥱🥱🥱
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Coolboy009: 8:58am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Your husband can't even contest again
He is still eligible to contest if he wants to.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Paraman: 9:00am On Jun 29
Coolboy009:
He is still eligible to contest if he wants to.
He has been sworn in twice in the past, you can't be sworn in more than twice.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Badguy77(m): 9:03am On Jun 29
Oh God I miss this woman English and voice...
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Badguy77(m): 9:04am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Once as a vp and once as a president... He is still eligible to contest as a president again uncle..
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by femi4: 9:10am On Jun 29
Shepopotemus
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Paraman: 9:11am On Jun 29
Badguy77:

Once as a vp and once as a president... He is still eligible to contest as a president again uncle..
Lol... Do you live in Nigeria at all? He was sworn in as the president of Nigeria after Jonathan died, he contested and won in 2011, and was sworn in again as the president of Nigeria
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Offpoint1: 9:15am On Jun 29
maivd:

Drop your contact
Nairaland will block me....
This09055402072nnnn
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Offpoint1: 9:15am On Jun 29
Psady:
What's the exact kind of singlet nylon u need,because there are white shopping bags, black,blue and of different sizes
ReachmeonThis09055402072nnnn
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Badguy77(m): 9:20am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Lol... Do you live in Nigeria at all? He was sworn in as the president of Nigeria after Jonathan died, he contested and won in 2011, and was sworn in again as the president of Nigeria

Yaradua died bro... And no I don't live on earth I live in Mars..
The first tenure was not his, it was yaradua's after he died he continued been sworn in at that time was to complete the 2 yrs remaining for yaradua.. He was officially sworn in as a president after he contested and won his own term.. No be fight yes we argue to learn but bro no offense ehn just find out nobody sabi pass..
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by tishbite42: 9:21am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Stop spreading falsehood
If he had won the elections in 2015, he would have been sworn in
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Paraman: 9:23am On Jun 29
Badguy77:

Yaradua died bro... And no I don't live on earth I live in Mars..
The first tenure was not his, it was yaradua's after he died he continued been sworn in at that time was to complete the 2 yrs remaining for yaradua.. He was officially sworn in as a president after he contested and won his own term.. No be fight yes we argue to learn but bro no offense ehn just find out nobody sabi pass..
Lol

So Jonathan was not officially sworn in after the death of Yardua?

Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Wickedlywicked: 9:25am On Jun 29
OkukoIgbo:

What I am telling you is that no one should ever binge their responsibilities to another's actions, so it was Jonathan's weaklingness that made the northerners to start terrorism to mar his administration, no! I need to understand where your arguments are built, was it Jonathan's weakness that caused you to thumbprint for buhari, who performed abysmally below the lowest terms for 8 years, we got to 2023, there were three prominent candidates, a debate was called, one said if his certificates were exposed that it will cause him irreparable damage, he hired fake bishops to impersonate CAN, he had a case with chicago DEA, always jets to france for medicals, he actually shouted if it is statistics we go chop, I wanted to know if it was Jonathan that made you who saw all those to still make your choice?

I need your unbiased response, then I will tell you the kind of per on you are.

Remember, your lagos builder is building Nigeria from top to bottom, that is our public debt from when the weakling and your strongman was the president.
Since you said you needed my unbiased response, I’ll try to explain in the best possible way.
Yes, it’s his weakness that led us to where we are today. He was the man controlling the armed forces of the most populous black nation on earth who had enough powers to decimate them at that early stage but should I remind you what happened to the money budgeted to buy munitions for our armed men under Dasuki who’s Jona’s boy?
There were widespread corruption under Jonathan and one of the most visible impact of the corruption was Boko haram growing strength as a result of lack of arms and munitions to fight them occasioned by the high-powered thieving that was going on under Jona. The money that was meant to buy equipment were shared among some individuals spearheaded by NSA Dasuki. So my friend, yes, his weakness did make northern terrorists to mar his administration because the money meant to fight the northern islamists were embezzled under him and our soldiers were used as sacrificial lambs in the hands of BH terrorists who were holding stronger arms.
It was this widespread corruption and insecurity that made Buhari to “toast” us with the famous “change” mantra that got almost 75% of Nigerians. We wouldn’t be clamoring for change if Jonathan was good. So yes, we fell for Buhari’s scam because of Jona’s abysmal performance. Few people spoke out against Jonathan’s poor performances in the areas of economy and security but they were both dealt with. Sanusi was immediately removed as CBN governor for telling the world that Jona’s economic policies weren’t sustainable. My friend, part of the brunt of those policies is the reality you’re seeing today. Okonjo Iweala was amongst those who saw the future and knew it wasn’t sustainable.
Nigeria has been deteriorating since the days of Jonathan’s widespread corruption.
If Jonathan was good, we wouldn’t be easily fooled by the disastrous Buhari and BAT and that’s exactly my point. It’s annoying to start seeing people singing the praises of Jonathan like he’s some saint but am I surprised? No, I’m not. This is Nigeria. Some are already saying they miss Buhari grin So, it’s an unending loop of helplessness.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:26am On Jun 29
Wickedlywicked:

No, it’s her weakling husband’s fault. C’mon, man was the commander-in-chief of the armed forces yet Boko boys were having field day. They were bombing Abuja like it was some remote village.
Mind you, we wouldn’t have plunged into the disasters called Buhari and Tinubu if Jona had done what’s right. We all need to end this ugly culture of praising past governments and exonerating them to spite the present. Truth be told, Nigeria has been nosediving since the days of Jonathan and people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Sanusi were punished for saying the truth then. Why then are we now praising him like he was some saints? This is the same way you lots are praising Obi, the same man who was criticized over his anti-people regime in 2012. A man who was indicted in the 2020 endsars campaign over his complicity in the Akwuzu gory regime has suddenly become the champion of the youth just because he is from a particular region who don’t see no wrong in whatever a politician from their region does. We can do better guy, Jona was a weakling and a disaster just like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Obj and Obi.

Please go read Jonathan's My Transition Hours so you'll be in a good position to criticize him constructively.

We saw the worst of political opposition: sponsored terrorism, kidnappings, dogs and baboon threat, warnings of forming a parallel government and interference from the US in the person of the Obamas and David Cameron.

If Jonathan had not conceded defeat in 2015, there would have been massacres in the North and we would have had a full blown civil War.

The backstabbing was extreme.
Someone in his administration leaked the names and profiles of all DSS personnel to the public.

Every Muslim was encouraged to play his part in removing the kafir from office, without recourse to national allegiance.

What of the removal riots of 2012?
Where are all those protesters, doomsday analysts and self-styled political think-tanks today?

Have you forgotten the pelting of his convoy in the North, the 'cleansing' of streets after his visits and the various cartoons and caricature?

Jona was a perfect gentleman.

We deserve our current rudderless leaderships.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Paraman: 9:26am On Jun 29
tishbite42:

Stop spreading falsehood
If he had won the elections in 2015, he would have been sworn in
The way a lot of you ignorantly spew falsehood with confidence eh

Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by tishbite42: 9:37am On Jun 29
Paraman:
The way a lot of you ignorantly spew falsehood with confidence eh
If he had won in 2015, he would have been sworn in
This nonsense Buhari did in 2018 can be challenged and tossed out by a competent lawyer
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Wickedlywicked: 9:37am On Jun 29
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Please go read Jonathan's My Transition Hours so you'll be in a good position to criticize him constructively.

We saw the worst of political opposition: sponsored terrorism, kidnappings, dogs and baboon threat, warnings of forming a parallel government and interference from the US in the person of the Obamas and David Cameron.

If Jonathan had not conceded defeat in 2015, there would have been massacres in the North and we would have had a full blown civil War.

The backstabbing was extreme.
Someone in his administration leaked the names and profiles of all DSS personnel to the public.

Every Muslim was encouraged to play his part in removing the kafir from office, without recourse to national allegiance.

What of the removal riots of 2012?
Where are all those protesters, doomsday analysts and self-styled political think-tanks today?

Have you forgotten the pelting of his convoy in the North, the 'cleansing' of streets after his visits and the various cartoons and caricature?

Jona was a perfect gentleman.

We deserve our current rudderless leaderships.
Bro forget all this nonsense. I’m not a kid to start reading his book when I lived through his regime myself. Why should I read a book when I have firsthand experience?
It seems you still don’t know the powers a sitting president wields, do you?
As the C-in-C of the armed forces, he had enough power to nip any insurgency. Why are Boko Haram not trying same with Tinubu, another Southerner now?
I didn’t say Buhari because you would say Buhari is a northerner. Buhari is not my favorite person but truth be told he tried in the areas of equipments procurement for our armed forces. A feet Jonathan couldn’t do. Dasuki single-handedly stole monies that were meant to buy weapons for our military men, leaving them to be killed like chickens under the watch of Jonathan yet you’re telling me that same Jonathan isn’t a weakling and that I should go read his book. Seriously bro? You wouldn’t understand all what I’m saying unless you had a military family member who got killed by BH boys who had superior firepower in those dark days of Jonathan. You won’t understand because everything here on this forum is always about tribalism to you guys.
Again, I’ll like to reiterate that I’m not supporting any one of them (Buhari, Jonathan , Tinubu, Atiku, Obi) but truth be told, Jonathan wasn’t a saint and must never be treated as such not even as a joke.
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Nwaokunkpara: 10:02am On Jun 29
Namaster:
Women and DELUSION!

This woman went around PANELBEATING English Language while GEJ had to put on sandals and shorts to visit crime scenes where TERRORISTS detonated actual bombs YET she's here talking about stress.

DELUSIONAL!

Now what have become of your APC paymasters 🤔
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Curious345: 10:04am On Jun 29
But bulabaa wanted it like it's wet pvssy
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by donleo92(m): 10:21am On Jun 29
Namaster:
Women and DELUSION!

This woman went around PANELBEATING English Language while GEJ had to put on sandals and shorts to visit crime scenes where TERRORISTS detonated actual bombs YET she's here talking about stress.

DELUSIONAL!

Your full generation can't accomplish what this woman has accomplished in life. stupid Bleep niqqa.

the woman represented a real African woman.
Bleep your English
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Luckybelt: 10:27am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Your husband can't even contest again
Why can’t he?
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Coolboy009: 10:27am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Then why did he contest the election in 2015? Assuming he had won, what could have happened?
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Luckybelt: 10:28am On Jun 29
Jonathan won’t be a bad idea for us sha…
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by sageb: 10:30am On Jun 29
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Thegamingorca(m): 10:40am On Jun 29
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Thegamingorca(m): 10:42am On Jun 29
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 10:47am On Jun 29
Newlymarried:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scdBX3G0SHk

https://punchng.com/video-i-wont-return-to-presidential-villa-nigerias-stress-too-much-patience-jonatha/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See Sheppopotamus.....

Empty skull . Who just talk anyhow. The first lady I have ever seen.....despite her claim to be educated . Nothing is in her skull......
Re: I Don't Want To Go Back To The Villa, The Stress Is Too Much - Patience Jonathan by OkukoIgbo: 10:59am On Jun 29
Wickedlywicked:

Since you said you needed my unbiased response, I’ll try to explain in the best possible way.
Yes, it’s his weakness that led us to where we are today. He was the man controlling the armed forces of the most populous black nation on earth who had enough powers to decimate them at that early stage but should I remind you what happened to the money budgeted to buy munitions for our armed men under Dasuki who’s Jona’s boy?
There were widespread corruption under Jonathan and one of the most visible impact of the corruption was Boko haram growing strength as a result of lack of arms and munitions to fight them occasioned by the high-powered thieving that was going on under Jona. The money that was meant to buy equipment were shared among some individuals spearheaded by NSA Dasuki. So my friend, yes, his weakness did make northern terrorists to mar his administration because the money meant to fight the northern islamists were embezzled under him and our soldiers were used as sacrificial lambs in the hands of BH terrorists who were holding stronger arms.
It was this widespread corruption and insecurity that made Buhari to “toast” us with the famous “change” mantra that got almost 75% of Nigerians. We wouldn’t be clamoring for change if Jonathan was good. So yes, we fell for Buhari’s scam because of Jona’s abysmal performance. Few people spoke out against Jonathan’s poor performances in the areas of economy and security but they were both dealt with. Sanusi was immediately removed as CBN governor for telling the world that Jona’s economic policies weren’t sustainable. My friend, part of the brunt of those policies is the reality you’re seeing today. Okonjo Iweala was amongst those who saw the future and knew it wasn’t sustainable.
Nigeria has been deteriorating since the days of Jonathan’s widespread corruption.
If Jonathan was good, we wouldn’t be easily fooled by the disastrous Buhari and BAT and that’s exactly my point. It’s annoying to start seeing people singing the praises of Jonathan like he’s some saint but am I surprised? No, I’m not. This is Nigeria. Some are already saying they miss Buhari grin So, it’s an unending loop of helplessness.

Which region is dasuki from?
Shouldn't he be thinking about the safety and sanity of his region first before Money?
There is only a few much a president can do in this Nigerian government system.

You think it was Jonathan that was running his government?
Okay, lets say he had a part, after buhari's 8 years, it was tinubu who brought him, he made one statement that he will continue From where Buhari stopped, he made so many statements to show what we will be entering into But we all still took to our choices, Jonathan may have contributed only 1%, the remaining is every other person, including you and I, wasn't it in Jonathan's period that buhari made a mention of heads rolling? So it is in that government that he will give them the grounds to perpetuate their evil.

Jonathan did nothing, he did what he is supposed to do, APC's were looking for a way to grab power, they saw all the things happening and still grabbed the power, now they have it, and people like you want to transfer the blame, if tinubu is clueless, why don't him resign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / Stop Buhari's Impeachment Process Now Or Else..... - MURIC Threatens NASS / MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.