Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu (22620 Views)

El-rufai, Kwankwaso Meeting Spurs Fresh Speculations About Moves Against Tinubu / President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations / Pres Buhari Congratulates D’Tigers For Beating China, Qualifying For Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 1:26pm On Jun 29
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Ironbull: 1:47pm On Jun 29
Those asking Tinubu to lift a bag of cement should instead ask their father in Tinubu age to first lift a bag of cement and let's see.

Nonsense brainless morons talking rubbish.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by BigYash: 1:48pm On Jun 29
He can’t lift a bag of cement and he lacks idea to move the nation forward.. He moves one step forward and 100 steps backwards..
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Starhearts: 1:50pm On Jun 29
Typicool8:

Omo irankiran , abimpabe ...
Omo osan
Afofungbemu

Wasted sperm
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by ambale(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29
But you need sound health and sound mind to be able to lead adequately

This man no just get Brain like him oga also😂

That's how he said ice cream sellers don't make good leaders

Now we see where him and him kingkong boss don carry us reach now😂
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29
Vice President Sir, if all your good policies drives our economy to the level we are now, may I tell you that Nigerians is totally disappointed in the government. During Baba Obasanjo middle level civil servant are building house and buying cars which opens door for artisans and business units, because money is circulating round the economy. But today civil servants on level 14 and 15 are selling their cars to buy rubber, rubber machines, and many have resulted into commercial bus and trekking, while you politicians are buying jets, or is the idea only meant for politicians to enjoy and the masses suffering? then where is your claim that leadership is about good ideas, if the only thing the idea can bring is deep poverty may I tell you Sir, that Nigerians don't need that idea.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Amah70: 2:07pm On Jun 29
We are not asking you not to question the [i]eligibility of your president’s condition. [/i]But there is this mischievous vexation about the president’s health s
------VP Shetima

Verbose and wrong grammatical expressions.
Why not speak in Fulfulde or in Kanuri?

If the UK 🇬🇧 PM speaks like this, he risks being chased out of Parliament.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 2:10pm On Jun 29
Paraman:
Only an idiot will believe Tinubu can be remove... He will rule till May 29 2027 when he will be sworn in again for winning the 2027 presidential election.
You no dey shame
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29
Ironbull:
Those asking Tinubu to lift a bag of cement should instead ask their father in Tinubu age to first lift a bag of cement and let's see.

Nonsense brainless morons talking rubbish.

Mr ironbull, you missed the point, the bag of cement that the VP talked about is in figurative term, what he meant is that one need not to be physically sound before he will be a good leader, which I totally disagreed with him. Why is it a job of level 8 in civil service or in private companies, requires certificate of fitness, after test of mental alertness and metal capabilities. Why is that the two predecessors to Mr. President were blamed for poor performance as a result of ill health. You also insulted people and send them back home that they should ask their father to lift up a big of cement. The question are you in Nigeria? Do you not hear mr. President claiming that no one should pity him that he is the one that applied for the job, why are you weeping more than the bereaved. His job requires both physical and mental alertness if any one is lacking of the two one cannot perform optimally.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by meum: 2:21pm On Jun 29
Faposky95:

Keep talking rubbish....
We made a mistake of not separating the real Democrats from the chaffs.......
E pain you abi?
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Sangoamadioha1: 2:58pm On Jun 29
Brendaniel:

A northern bid for presidency is dead on arrival to the south east, be rest assured about that, I'm just giving you a clue, as it stands now we will continue to vote only Igbo candidates even if we don't win we don't mind, but you see partnership for another region is dead, because what you guys(both north and west) is saying is that Igbos are not up to standard to rule Nigeria, no wahala since you guys have decided to destroy the country with injustice, we will help you guys destroy every partnership to ever make any of both sides(north and west) come out victorious, we don't care if any side wins, we will continue voting an Igbo man even if we keep losing.

because it is an insult to tell an Igbo man that he is not ok to rule Nigeria but his votes are ok to support your tribe...

That's injustice and we will not take it even if we keep losing on it, we will continuously resist it, I hope the south south are taking notes and towing the same path, southern unity is dead anyway, thanks to Tinubu...

Ok
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29
We have never had it so good in terms of leadership...

Una leaders go whine una buh make una no panic.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Stephenmouka4(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29
Haaland21:

Go n find work.....

Lazy youth.
You wey never even chop two square meal ewu nairaland warrior shocked
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Faposky95: 4:23pm On Jun 29
meum:

E pain you abi?

E dey pain you sef ehhhnnn.....?!
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:58pm On Jun 29
VP Sshettima have proven to be the most eloquent and brilliant northerner ever in Nigeria history.grin hope this guy has a doctorate. embarassed
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by meum: 5:21pm On Jun 29
Faposky95:

E dey pain you sef ehhhnnn.....?!
Na you E Dey pain na
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29
Starhearts:

Wasted sperm

Lol voluntary slave
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Starhearts: 6:07pm On Jun 29
Typicool8:

Lol voluntary slave

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much.

Empty barrel
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29
Starhearts:

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much.

Empty barrel

Look how you wasted your time typing only for you to spew trash shows you're the empty barrel here grin
Well I don't blame you sha cos you're working so hard to prove how loyal a slave you are to your slave masters arindin.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Faposky95: 6:39pm On Jun 29
meum:

Na you E Dey pain na

I dey play game...be like say na to borrow you one extra life.......wait make I win this stage...no go oooio
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:21pm On Jun 29
Typicool8:

Look how you wasted your time typing only for you to spew trash shows you're the empty barrel here grin
Well I don't blame you sha cos you're working so hard to prove how loyal a slave you are to your slave masters arindin.

I blame ur mother dat want it raw
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by GEJDHERO: 8:38pm On Jun 29
Am begining to suspect this SHETTIMA,the Praises he has been heaping on TINUBU these days is suspicious.Somethimg sinister is cooking
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by GEJDHERO: 8:42pm On Jun 29
Paraman:
Only an idiot will believe Tinubu can be remove... He will rule till May 29 2027 when he will be sworn in again for winning the 2027 presidential election.
NORTERNERS wud not vote for him.TINUBU is a goner.
Re: We Are Not Preparing For Olympics,’ Shettima Dismisses Speculations About Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29
Starhearts:

I blame ur mother dat want it raw

Now you're showing your stvpidity for the world to see grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.