Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT (835 Views)

Amaechi Or Wike: Who's A Better Leader / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Better Leader Than Peter Obi - Reno Omokri / You Were A Better Leader - APC Chieftain, Timi Frank Apologizes To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30
Suit yourself but do not say you weren't warned
Paraman:
Obi is not an option

1 Like

Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by Paraman: 6:03pm On Jun 30
DMerciful:
Suit yourself but do not say you weren't warned
I will rather continue under tinubu than to vote for obi
Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by WizardOfNG: 6:34pm On Jun 30
Paraman:
Things are presently hard because the naira was devalued twice.

A lot of work is going on

In the power sector power generation would increase as new plants come online, while transmission and distribution infrastructure upgrades continue. Before the 2027 presidential election, power supply will be far better than what it is now

Bro, for some hateful, bigoted and fascist Nigerians, it is not about Nigeria getting better under any President.

It is more about their malevolent prayer Nigerian never getting better under a Yoruba leader and specifically Tinubu.

This is why they wake daily looking for negatives to highlight here and elsewhere online about the Tinubu government.

It is also why you see them totally absent and invisible when anything positive is achieved by the Government of the day.

My one main joy is that intelligent Nigerians born after the civil war now know those who hate the "Zoo" and are always praying she fails. Well-meaning Nigerians will also get the pleasure of seeing those hateful sadists put to shame.

I think it is a tragedy for any nation to be cursed with those people as citizens but it is the burden God has given Nigeria to carry and with time we will know how to manage, bypass, disregard and eventually neutralise their nuisance and toxicity to the glory of Nigeria.

Look at the post below to see a confession and confirmation of all I have said.

DMerciful:

I'm just happy Tinubu is failing, that why Obi will be a big beneficiary of Tinubu's maladministration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by Paraman: 6:59pm On Jun 30
WizardOfNG:

Bro, for some hateful, bigoted and fascist Nigerians, it is not about Nigeria getting better under any President.

It is more about their malevolent prayer Nigerian never getting better under a Yoruba leader and specifically Tinubu.

This is why they wake daily looking for negatives to highlight here and elsewhere online about the Tinubu government.

It is also why you see them totally absent and invisible when anything positive is achieved by the Government of the day.

My one main joy is that intelligent Nigerians born after the civil war now know those who hate the "Zoo" and are always praying she fails. Well-meaning Nigerians will also get the pleasure of seeing those hateful sadists put to shame.

I think it is a tragedy for any nation to be cursed with those people as citizens but it is the burden God has given Nigeria to carry and with time we will know how to manage, bypass, disregard and eventually neutralise their nuisance and toxicity to the glory of Nigeria.

You're 100% right bro. People like DMerciful are not happy a Yoruba man is the president.
Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by DMerciful(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30
We supported Obj more than Yorubas to the extent you guys started saying his father is Igbo.

Tinubu does not represent Yorubas. He lost in Lagos and Osun
Paraman:
You're 100% right bro. People like DMerciful are not happy a Yoruba man is the president.

1 Like

Re: Why HE Peter Obi Is By Far A Better Leader Than BAT by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30
We supported Obj a Yoruba man when Yorubas did not support him.

We rejected Tinubu and Osun people and Lagos people equally rejected Tinubu because he lost in these states
WizardOfNG:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Us Speculate On Issues / Obasanjo Lies On Election, What This Youtube Video / 10 Alternatives Approaches To Generating National Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.