Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? (169 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:42am On Jun 29
Once El-Rufai or Kwakwanso or any Northern Group complain about Tinibu or the FAILURES of the current Govt,
Some Agbad0rians will say things like 'The North did not complain in Buhari's time, or Buhari Govt was bad and they kept quite'. shocked

Why make it seem as if only North supported Buhari? sad
Why covertly dissociating themselves from him, after supporting same Man for 8 solid years? undecided

Why Have Most Agbad0rians not from the North, started Denying that they supported Buhari? 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by Paraman: 9:10am On Jun 29
Vinnie2000:

Once El-Rufai or Kwakwanso or any Northern Group complain about Tinibu or the FAILURES of the current Govt,
Some Agbad0rians will say things like 'The North did not complain in Buhari's time, or Buhari Govt was bad and they kept quite'. shocked

Why make it seem as if only North supported Buhari? sad
Why covertly dissociating themselves from him, after supporting same Man for 8 solid years? undecided

Why Have Most Agbad0rians not from the North, started Denying that they supported Buhari? 🤔

You need to get a job

You're always crying on nairaland 24/7

1 Like

Re: Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by Ojuntana: 10:13am On Jun 29
Paraman:
You need to get a job

You're always crying on nairaland 24/7
But he asked a valid question.

You guys posed as patriots for 8 years and supported Buhari all through only to turn against him at the tail end of his tenure.

You guys supported all his economic and governance blunders such as border closure, twitter ban, nepotism, wastage and borrowing.

Today, it is hard to see a Buhari supporter on the streets of NL.

There's one Wizard moniker on another thread who is writing epistles about how Buhari and Jonathan destroyed Nigeria before Tinubu.

I'm sure the hands behind that keyboard once typed Sai Baba and wrote similar epistles on how Buhari is fixing PDP's 16 years of rot.

Today, Buhari's 8 years has been lumped along with PDP's 16 years of rot!!

How come? How did you people turn coats so easily without any iota of remorse?

I'm still studying it for a PhD thesis.

Fergie001, Mynd44 this should be in fp for a general discourse. How did Buhari supporters all through 8 years suddenly began blaming him after he left office?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by Paraman: 11:54am On Jun 29
Ojuntana:

But he asked a valid question.

You guys posed as patriots for 8 years and supported Buhari all through only to turn against him at the tail end of his tenure.

You guys supported all his economic and governance blunders such as border closure, twitter ban, nepotism, wastage and borrowing.

Today, it is hard to see a Buhari supporter on the streets of NL.

There's one Wizard moniker on another thread who is writing epistles about how Buhari and Jonathan destroyed Nigeria before Tinubu.

I'm sure the hands behind that keyboard once typed Sai Baba and wrote similar epistles on how Buhari is fixing PDP's 16 years of rot.

Today, Buhari's 8 years has been lumped along with PDP's 16 years of rot!!

How come? How did you people turn coats so easily without any iota of remorse?

I'm still studying it for a PhD thesis.

How did Buhari supporters all through 8 years suddenly began blaming him after he left office?
You will explain till 2031
Re: Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by Ojuntana: 12:10pm On Jun 29
Paraman:
You will explain till 2031
You will defend till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Most Agbad0rians Now Denying That They Supported Buhari? by BigkokoRep: 2:00pm On Jun 29
If those clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡 foolishly decide to support bad leadership from the north, I put it to you that the north is not all that foolish to return the favor!

That's something, these online miscreants don't understand, but they will in due time....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Surpassed All The Promises I Made To Edo People - Obaseki / FG Exempts SMEs, Manufacturers, Farmers From Paying Withholding Tax / Sallah: Unite Nigerians, Buhari Challenges NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.