Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others (493 Views)

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29
helinues:

FFO, this thread is not about foods
of course the thread is not about food. You know what you're doing and you know that I know what you're doing after all, why bother writing about a minor political demographics who just want to be left alone in their corner so early in the morning if you don't have a sinister motive ? Oga, there are more important things to talk about eg the president's attempt to make drug imports cheaper for Nigerians, you could have focused on that. People are really fûcking hungry in this country and I have pointed it out to you so you'll understand there are more pertinent issues to push than propaganda. Nigerians outside social media don't know this propaganda you're pushing, what they know is that they're working, they're hungry, they have some money but can't afford simple meals for their families anymore. Who do you think they'll blame ? You're obviously an intelligent guy like I told you sometime ago. You better wake up and advice your people correctly before the hungry men and women outside ask themselves questions and give themselves answers. Egberi fa o, my hand no dey cool
Re: Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others by Heffalump(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29
helinues:
Why is it so difficult for most of the Obidients to express themselves without attacking others ?

Where on this crust such kind of attitude ever won a election?
Abeg, Obidients should try and be cultured

This is a case of kettle calling the pot Blackie!
When it comes to insult, nobody compares with Thiefinubu supports. Infact, starting from Reno Omockery to yourself, you're all very dirty and bad in attacking any opposition.

Charity begins at home, so learn to behave and turn a new leave.
Re: Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others by helinues: 6:07pm On Jun 29
Heffalump:

This is a case of kettle calling the pot Blackie!
When it comes to insult, nobody compares with Tinubu supports. Infact, starting from Reno Omockery to yourself, you're all very bad in attacking any opposition.
Charity begins at home, so learn to behave and turn a new leave.

If I asked you for proofs now, you go dey scratch your head.

I don't attack, I only defend which the defending self na decimation
Re: Obidients Can't Express Themselves Without Attacking Others by Ikinternational: 7:51pm On Jun 29
Poor una.....The Victims

Such peace loving people that are always disturbed n bothered

Always minding their business to the core

I join una pray for peace n love 🙏🏾

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Majority Leader Teslim Folarin Discharged From Murder Trial / Gej Vs Buhari - Free And Fair Elections, Who Would Win? / Atiku Ends Campaign But Leaves The Door Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.