Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) (41593 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29
Hmmmmmm
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29
Ojuntana:

You sound like an hypocrite here
Same you have been knocking fg for building infrastructure saying such monies should be disbursed to SMEs. Why excuse the states now?
States have better finances than FG

Anambra debt service + recurrent expenditure is lower than revenue

FG can't say same...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by kayusely70(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:

Really needed

Gov Soludo has built five hospitals, schools, 450 km of roads across the state, flyovers, Solution Innovation district, industrial parks , Fun city, mall, reviving all the water schemes in the state and so many others, It's not a crime building befitting government house for the state, he is doing all this without borrowing, remember Soludo employed 7800 teachers, 2500 health workers, he is doing great
The Man has really tried if all what you listed above are true!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29
This man went shopping for new cars recently, now he's building a new house to accommodate himself now and his crony later.

They're always either building houses and airports, buying cars and planes and yachts, or wearing super expensive watches.

In these difficult times, I'm sure the people of anambra are glad the governor's cars and lodging are getting top priority.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 6:39pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

I use to be a pipeline engineer before I entered business

It's not difficult to do, it's not rocket science... If other regions have our human capital strength eeh

Well I don't know about that sir, but it seems only big foreign companies and some private ones are engaged in the pipeline network. It also cost millions of dollars to fund it, even the Oyo own is costing $100m.
A gas network in the SE will cost a lot more than the government can afford. Big firms are also not interested in funding SE projects, they believe more on offshore asset or rather fun east-west(Lagos, ogun). And SE billionaires are not taking overambitious projects.

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Ojuntana: 6:40pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

States have better finances than FG

Anambra debt service + recurrent expenditure is lower than revenue

FG can't say same...
You mean Anambra has a surplus budget?
You mean Anambra does not have a revenue problem?
Are Anambra citizens are immune from the cost of living crisis

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by celestineteryim: 6:44pm On Jun 29
So bitter grieving Pandora obituary is the poor performing governor in history of Anambra state thank God we Nigerians dodge him, soludu is the best performing governor of All the east state not that over hype Alex
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by ttobizz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:

Really needed

Gov Soludo has built five hospitals, schools, 450 km of roads across the state, constructing flyovers, Solution Innovation district, industrial parks , Fun city, mall, reviving all the water schemes in the state and so many others, It's not a crime building befitting government house for the state, he is doing all this without borrowing, remember Soludo employed 7800 teachers, 2500 health workers, he is doing great

You see what we're talking about!

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29
Ojuntana:

You mean Anambra has a surplus budget?
You mean Anambra does not have a revenue problem?
Are Anambra citizens are immune from the cost of living crisis
How can u misquote that simple thing I wrote

I condemned the project... If u moves down I specified better alternative

But Anambra situation is not as desperate as FG but if they keep going this way it would get their soon

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by DCmonster: 6:55pm On Jun 29
Look at the rubbish Sebeguff is constructing.
Instead of constructing project that will benefit the public he is busy siphoning Anambra money with useless projects that benefits his cronies only.
I want to see how he will win second term.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29
Simeonjoe1:

Well I don't know about that sir, but it seems only big foreign companies and some private ones are engaged in the pipeline network. It also cost millions of dollars to fund it, even the Oyo own is costing $100m.
A gas network in the SE will cost a lot more than the government can afford. Big firms are also not interested in funding SE projects, they believe more on offshore asset or rather fun east-west(Lagos, ogun). And SE billionaires are not taking overambitious projects.
Sometimes when you people talk j just laugh do you guys read news?

SEREDEC developed South East gas master plan over 10 years ok.. Obi Jackson won the contract to build the a gas condensation plant in IMO costing over 300 million dollars

Shell is also building a muti billion dollars gas plant in IMO but can generate 5000mw of electricity

IMO has already piped theirs ro ohaji power plant and IMO industral layout

Aba is planning to expand there's through the Eyimba industrial city Anambra and Enugu is who are left

Enugu need to move it from aba to emene so that Ebonyi can tap from there

South East is ahead of every region in terms of gas self sufficiency but it is still too slow

6 Likes

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by officerfudo: 7:05pm On Jun 29
[b][/b]See una life, Majority of igbos on this topic see no wrong with Soludo building governor house but you are wailing about Vice president building, una dey madt
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Web2020: 7:08pm On Jun 29
A big misplaced priority.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Ojuntana: 7:08pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

How can u misquote that simple thing I wrote

I condemned the project... If u moves down I specified better alternative

But Anambra situation is not as desperate as FG but if they keep going this way it would get their soon
How is Anambra situation better than FG
Anambra is not peony minimum wage to start with
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by PHAYOL81: 7:10pm On Jun 29
If this had happened elsewhere, some,!d!ots would've almost crash the internet since it started OF HOW A CERTAIN GOVERNMENT IS MISUSING PUBLIC FUND, calling the indigenes all sorts of names for condoning alleged loot.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29
Ojuntana:

How is Anambra situation better than FG
Anambra is not peony minimum wage to start with
There revenue is more than debt service and recurrent expenditure

How can't you get this simple thing

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Ojuntana: 7:13pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

There revenue is more than debt service and recurrent expenditure

How can't you get this simple thing
It's not true
Check your figures
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:23pm On Jun 29
nedu666:
Really. So where did obi, ngige, obiano stay

Under bridge , lolz
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by wallrichy: 7:28pm On Jun 29
God bless you for this contribution. Ain't needed right now. Misplaced priority every where in this godamn godforsaken country.

Wait o.....what would it cost me to even govern a state from my house if the state house ain't good enough.

kingar:
Was the state government operating under the bridge or in the bush. Why constructing a new govt house. I’m sorry for Nigeria.
You’ll never hear Nigeria government investing in businesses to create employment and generate revenue it’s either they are building this or buying that. Always taking up wasteful projects.

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 7:46pm On Jun 29
sad show us ELUUUPS 88 OWN grin sad. Nothing except HERO BEERS for the OBIRODENTS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Azazyel: 7:55pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

I can count 5 things that can be done with this money

Do u know what a CNG gas pipeline network built to nnewi would do to that city?

Anambra as a whole has no gas pipeline network... It's by share native persistence that the state is Industrialized

Do you know what a gas pipeline network would do to Anambra?

Soludo is doing great in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by travelzcruix: 7:57pm On Jun 29
Bricklayers, electricians, plumbers will cash out. Oya go and learn skills first

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by anonimi: 8:03pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:
Gov Soludo isn't relenting

He is not relenting in misplaced priorities.

How many technicians, administrators, engineers etc has he employed to get water to every single building in the state?

If he has failed in this basic task, does it not show how clueless he is

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:

Really needed

Gov Soludo has built five hospitals, schools, 450 km of roads across the state, constructing flyovers, Solution Innovation district, industrial parks , Fun city, mall, reviving all the water schemes in the state and so many others, It's not a crime building befitting government house for the state, he is doing all this without borrowing, remember Soludo employed 7800 teachers, 2500 health workers, he is doing great

Befitting what exactly, his ego? Why not build a befitting economy instead. How many more hospitals, commercial projects, schools could be built instead of this vanity project?

Do not excuse their excesses just because they throw crumbs here and there. Every last kobo ought to go to the people, not his luxury.

Nigerians truly deserve their leaders
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29
heniford2:
Soludo wasting Anambra money on project that doesn't make sense at all just imagine 😕 billion of billions he call he used in building this stuff.

And then rack up the overhead to run and maintain the place....

I'm sure somewhere in his salary you'll find a line item for accommodation.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Inspirer1: 8:38pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:

Really needed

Good, what about AGRICULTURE, very important too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, his successor will benefit tremendously from the edifice

The old building looks eyesore, wait a minute, what has Anambra State has been doing since when Plateau State, Rivers State etc built theirs since?

Thanks for confirming it's for their own creature comforts and not for the benefit of the people.

Imagine the governor of California burns billions to build a fancy house for himself and his successors while inflation is killing the people. The scandal!

1 Like

Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:39pm On Jun 29
mrvitalis:

Lagos and IMO did in the 1980s

But Anambra leads the rest South easy follows

I defend Anambra here so much most people think I am from Anambra I have never set foot in Anambra not even for a day

Bold of you to even think that guy is Igbo.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29
JAWBONE:
Anambra State is one state I know that needs a new Govt House. The current one looks like a rented apartment. But I would advise the building of the Gov t House should be spread over some years to free up money for other important projects

There's nothing wrong with your elected officials living like their people.... they'll feel the reality millions face.

Why build mansions when they're not Caesars or Pharaoh? In the midst of hardcore inflation?

And they say they can't afford minimum wage.
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by Smartcitizen: 8:43pm On Jun 29
ANSMEDIA:

Really needed

Chai, just see reasoning in a country filled with unemployed people and lowest agricultural produce.

It is finished
Re: Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) by sharpchap: 8:52pm On Jun 29
constructing government house is not a priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.