Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,277 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi (1590 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Fivekay(m): 10:05am On Jun 29
Just in: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai".

...... Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo reveals, wàrns, Samklef to steer off the ongoing bèef between VDM, Iyabo Ojo and Paulo.

"TABLE BROKEN: Samklef will you SHÚT UP and keep your mouth off VDM vs lyabo/ Paulo

Ask Tonto who has the second case against him why VDM trolls her all the time as his "wife." When Tonto was arrested for drúgs in Dubai, who was with her? Bobrisky.....VDM's superficial enemy. These ladies just going to disgrace themselves in court. Bobrisky was posting on Tonto's handle so ppl won't know she really arrested. It was through Paulo's music promoter connections in Dubai that got her released days later very late in the night. Was it not Paulo Okoye's house in Dubai she slept that night when Bobrisky was still waiting at the hotel? They bleeped each other that nite didn't they? Paulo didn't know lyabo yet. I was just becoming friends with him on booking music gig openings for my son then he met lyabo. I couldn't talk to him again. They all convert friends to enemies. Tonto brôke up with Bob only to tell Nigerians she used to wipe his sore a*us from ga segz with cotton wool, then Bobrisky shared the information on gbenshing Paulo. These women are fockn the same deeks, you wanna be supporting nónsénse you are known for".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by slipperyanus07: 1:21pm On Jun 29
Tonto my crush abeg make una free dat babe for me o
Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Caramia2020(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29
Source?
Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Allenmuller(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29
Source
Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Franzinni: 7:03pm On Jun 29
I am not surprised ...

A little bird once told me she love the white snow Soo much, she sniffs it till her nose bleeds ... Now remember... I didn't call names so whoever she is .... Is on you.

Tonto my love, don't mind all these bloggers jare ... They can form anything for views and likes . Sniff sniff .

1 Like

Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Rexymania(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29
This Kemi duh mad.

Where's she getting her infos from?
Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by Tunmise80: 11:01pm On Jun 29
Is this for real. Ahh drugs Ke
Re: Just In: "Tonto Dike Was Arrested For Hard Drugs In Dubai". ...... Controversi by RighteousDemon: 12:25am On Jun 30
For real?

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Return Stolen Computers With Apology Letter (PHOTO) / Yahoo Boys Caught With Used Girls Panties, Bras, Wigs As Ritual Items In Delta / Wife Strips Unclad After She Caught Her Husband With Another Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.