Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion (30239 Views)

Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos / Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State / SOLD! Brand New Lifan Dispatch/Delivery Bikes (We Can Supply Over 1,000 Units) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by DeepSight(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29
Lifestone:

Let them produce first for those who can afford it. The next steps will be to produce parts locally. We shall get there as a Country

If we can't produce steel locally, we can't manufacture jack.

How many decades has Ajaokuta been wasting away for. Just like what happened to the refineries. Nigeria is a joke.... We need private hands in steel. Only then can real industrialization begin.

2 Likes

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Umuinyioku: 8:48pm On Jun 29
kettykin:
Aba is now a business, manufacturing and industrial power house, cng is the way to go.

This will be powered by gas from Aba leading to an all inclusive economy.

Congratulations to my friend, kaycee.
Where did you know him. Or you want to pose
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by AngelSlay: 8:49pm On Jun 29
horsepower102:
Industries are rushing to Abia state to set up manufacturing due to stable governance and power generation capacity.
This is the real reason nothing else, as long it is stable production will continue as it would not eatinto their profit

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Umuinyioku: 8:52pm On Jun 29
Ofodirinwa:

my guy, call your Chinese friend that told you this, and tell him to send you chinese products to put your badge on it.

Lol
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by blowjohn(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29
Pls leave cng and stick to electric vehicles
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by onuman: 9:01pm On Jun 29
horsepower102:
Industries are rushing to Abia state to set up manufacturing due to stable governance and power generation capacity.

Because Abians stamped their feet on ground during the last guber election in Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Umuinyioku: 9:01pm On Jun 29
Goodvibes007:

Even Nigerians that can afford new cars would rather buy a Toyota, Nissan or one of the Korean twins (kia and Hyundai) than buy rebadged Chinese products.
I don't think you're a Nigerian. Buying Chinese products you are boosting the economy of China to Nigerian detriment because of the multiplier effect on our economy.

Japan started from somewhere. They didn't get it right overnight. It was many years of experimentations before they got it right. So, let's patronize what's Nigeria for sake of our economy.

Patronizing Nigerian assembled or made cars,you are boosting the economy and strengthening the Naira.

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Lifestone(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29
DeepSight:

How many decades has Ajaokuta been wasting away for. Just like what happened to the refineries. Nigeria is a joke.... We need private hands in steel. Only then can real industrialization begin.
Few years back we were importing fully assembled vehicles and KEKE, untill courageous people like Innoson began a conscious efforts toward assembling. Next steps is to start local production of parts that we can do within our current available raw materials (various cabon based materials, electrical wires, headlamps etc). This will create further jobs down the line.
I agree that we need serious investment in the steel sector but these efforts represent progress

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by SaturnNick(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29
Impressive
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by DeepSight(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29
Lifestone:

Few years back we were importing fully assembled vehicles and KEKE, untill courageous people like Innoson began a conscious efforts toward assembling. Next steps is to start local production of parts that we can do within our current available raw materials (various cabon based materials, electrical wires, headlamps etc). This will create further jobs down the line.
I agree that we need serious investment in the steel sector but these efforts represent progress

Sure. Correct.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Lifestone(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29
Umuinyioku:
I don't think you're a Nigerian. Buying Chinese products you are boosting the economy of China to Nigerian detriment because of the multiplier effect on our economy.

Japan started from somewhere. They didn't get it right overnight. It was many years of experimentations before they got it right. So, let's patronize what's Nigeria for sake of our economy.

Patronizing Nigerian assembled or made cars,you are boosting the economy and strengthening the Naira.
Don't mind them. Yet they will be the first to say Nigeria is not good but couldn't do a thing within his power

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by TechBaron: 9:07pm On Jun 29
Why the name con long like this Na?

Before you pronounce the name finish, the car don turn from brand new to tokunbo.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by psalmistkakah(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29
[quote author=kenny714433 post=130712424]All these companies assembling cars, who told you it would work here?

Majority of Nigerians can't even afford 2022 model tokunbo Toyota talk more of the latest models of these brand new cars.

Anyway, good luck to Abians. As our neighbour, their success is ours too. [/quote
Their market target is not Nigeria only, also neighboring countries.Far and near.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Bosman17: 9:12pm On Jun 29
Ritchiee:
Great news.
We need viable economic competition to move the country economically especially the state and region where these economic activities are taking place.

Innoson.
Roxettes.
Proforce.
JAC (not GAC owned by Chinrse).
Nord.
Saglev.

If it’s a country that has sensible and kind leadership, the government should be the major ambassador and customer for these manufacturers/ assemblers… but No! They need to oppress their constituents with Toyota Land Cruiser

Kudos.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by VincciDaOneAndO(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29
Nice one. Btw, SDK put up something on her blog for me. 😂🤣😂🤣😹 LWKMD! She's such a miserable woman. The woman treated me in a way one's worker isn't supposed to be treated and I dared call her out. She's lying all over the place and accusing me falsely with my pictures. 😂🤣😂🤣😹 Disclaimer isonu! God's got me despite my lows and there's absolutely nothing the wicked employer of a woman can do about it. Big nosed, ugly looking dummy. Linda hun, post as usual.. Useless blogger that wanted to ruin Sharon Ooja's happiness but it backfired right back at her. Good looking out to y'all. Love and light
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Justnation: 9:18pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:
All these companies assembling cars, who told you it would work here?

Majority of Nigerians can't even afford 2022 model tokunbo Toyota talk more of the latest models of these brand new cars.

Anyway, good luck to Abians. As our neighbour, their success is ours too.

I will drive brand new car, if you don't want to so say it for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by chopnaira: 9:25pm On Jun 29
Umuinyioku:

These are Chinese made cars. You are only boosting the economy of China.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by bentenny(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29
This is what happens when you put the right person for the job!
Just imagine what Abia state would have looked like had the likes of Orji uzokalu, Theordore orji and ikpeazu properly invested in making the atmosphere conducive for business activities in abia state!

2 Likes

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29
I doubt there'll be sufficient demand to make it work.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by 004gist: 9:36pm On Jun 29
Slytiger:
Another Chinese assembling and rebadging plant like innoson. Even the wheels are Chinese.
If u don't have anything to say remain calm

Rome was never built in a day.
Even the phone laptops etc even plane are not built entirely by one companies.

Gradually we shall get there
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by nolamicautos: 9:38pm On Jun 29
Are we supposed to be producing cars in this country or food. Who go buy the cars?
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by engrchykae(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29
Abia is the winner of 2023 election.
The rest lost
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by Rossikk(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29
DeepSight:

Mr Man, there are many functional steel plants in this country. Many of you are so ignorant about Nigeria. You think Ajaokuta is the only steel plant in Nigeria because you are too lazy and negative to research anything.

Just Google 'Steel plants in Nigeria' and educate yourself. It's not hard.

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by africanusvu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29
Abia hav never faired well with any Orji. theadore orji.orji kanu etc.never brought smiles to abia.Oow another orji have come to meet Otti

1 Like

Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by JuanDeDios: 10:14pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:

Same thing I'm thinking. Why always cars that our people can't afford? Why is no one assembling tvs and freezers here?
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by DeepSight(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29
Rossikk:

Mr Man, there are many functional steel plants in this country. Many of you are so ignorant about Nigeria. You think Ajaokuta is the only steel plant in Nigeria because you are too lazy and negative to research anything.

Just Google 'Steel plants in Nigeria' and educate yourself. It's not hard.

Sorry I live in a village and I am only using my visiting Uncles phone to play. I also don't know how to access Google. So if you are kind and patient, please do refer me to such plants, thank you sir, noble city dweller, enlightened oni-google.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:32pm On Jun 29
Ofodirinwa:

my guy, call your Chinese friend that told you this, and tell him to send you chinese products to put your badge on it.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one! wink
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by gracealonev: 10:58pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:

Same line of thought I had while discussing the new assembly plant in Ikorodu, Lagos. They are great moves but wrongly timed, except, maybe they are for export market.
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:12pm On Jun 29
kenny714433:

is innosson not working
Where does go slow come from
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by netricoin: 11:19pm On Jun 29
The governor of Abia state Alex otti is looking like a super human, what it took the formal governor of Lagos fashola 4 years to do, Alex otti has used just 1(1/2) years to do
Many people will love to have this governor in their state
Re: ROXETTES Motors: 40,000 Units Capacity Automobile Plant In ABIA Nears Completion by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29
Am sure no agency is testing all these cut and join vehicles with no standards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAR TRACKING 40k / ✔✔ FREE FREE FREE Easter Holiday Comprehensive Vehicle History Report/ Record / »»» Toks Acura 3.2TL 00 @ N1.2M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.