Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� (179 Views)

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� by teemat: 10:25am On Jun 29
Please I need your help😭😭
I seriously need help. Please someone should loan me 200k. I will pay it back with any amount of interest.

I want to sort out my mom's medical bills. Please help me 😭😭😭😭

My account number is
8141590912 OPAY

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU HELP ME🙏
Re: My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� by ahnie: 10:28am On Jun 29
What's wrong with your mum?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� by teemat: 10:30am On Jun 29
She is diagnosed with cancer😭😭
Re: My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� by Odotech: 11:26am On Jun 29
Borrow from online loan apps if you can actually pay any amount of interest. My concern is that, how come relatives ie uncles, aunties, cousins, 2nd cousins, sister or brother in-laws, siblings, etc are always not the go to persons but rather church or social media. I can understand churches don't help, they brainwash you to cut you off from your family so they can singlehandedly milk you without sharing your wealth with your relatives (otherwise called unbelievers). But if you are good to your biological relatives, they would be 1000 times more helpful and sacrificing than churches and would help you. Your family are your real brethren, church people are false brethren because they don't show up when you need help amounting to millions. Go back, repent and be good to your relatives so that you can call them when you have need instead of coming to social media
Re: My Mom Is Dying. I Need Help��� by teemat: 11:46am On Jun 29
At this point, I don't have family members who is ready to help😭😭😭

Please help me if you can. I'm begging 😭🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD| People Mock Me Said Na Rubbish I Dey Sing �odumodublvck Cried Out / Rema Performing Calm Down At Indian Richest Man Son's Wedding / Popular Social Media Cleric, Aridunnu Becomes A Landlord In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.