Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,041 members, 7,876,890 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding (65698 Views)

Damola Ilesanmi: UK-Based Nigerian Man Dies Few Days To Resumption Of A New Job / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Final Year Student Of IMSU Slumps And Dies Few Months To His Graduation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by BABANGBALI: 5:00am On Jun 30
Miyovwe:

Kaiiii is this not Ayotunde?
no, it's Ayodele
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by MSN1(m): 5:17am On Jun 30
Omoawoke:

Rip to the dead

I saw the part you said you have wonderful sisters, please may I Dm you if you have any still single. Thank you bro!
Nice 1, I have only two and they are both married.
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Lumarstone: 5:27am On Jun 30
MSN1:

Most times, sane people like us are just too pushed to the extreme, hence the reason we waste our mentions on most of ur type here on N.L.
The fact that, a lot of women and MEN (Yes, MEN. I know A LOT of men I can NEVER wish my enemy sef to marry) these days are not marriageable, does not erase the FACT that, a lot of women out there are just too amazing.

And to think u don't know the supposed lady and you see and know a lot of good women around in marriages, yet turn blind eyes and generalize childishly, tells a lot of your maturity and I.Q level.

I have wonderful sisters and know a lot of ladies that are elevating and giving their husbands commitment, love, wonderful kids, happiness, satisfaction and wonderful homes. So, by ur nasty generalization, they are not worth marrying?.

Sir, we all have, @ one point or the other experienced failed relationships but does that erase the fact that, Healthy relationships exist?, absolute NO.

Please, if u think u have been broken beyond repair, hence your childish statement or maybe u are doing it for stupid validations, PLEASE FIX UR SELF QUIETLY, like everyone of us has and will continue doing, HAVE A NICE DAY.
R.I.P to the dead.

Well said..!

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Unbreakable007: 6:00am On Jun 30
Imagine his big belly..... some girls dey marry nonsense ooo.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by CIAOps: 6:26am On Jun 30
Why the shock? He is obese, has all the signs of High blood pressure. So death is not too far behind when men above 50 fail to take the necessary steps to reduce weight & control HBP & sugar level.
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Gandrova: 6:34am On Jun 30
MSN1:

Most times, sane people like us are just too pushed to the extreme, hence the reason we waste our mentions on most of ur type here on N.L.
The fact that, a lot of women and MEN (Yes, MEN. I know A LOT of men I can NEVER wish my enemy sef to marry) these days are not marriageable, does not erase the FACT that, a lot of women out there are just too amazing.

And to think u don't know the supposed lady and you see and know a lot of good women around in marriages, yet turn blind eyes and generalize childishly, tells a lot of your maturity and I.Q level.

I have wonderful sisters and know a lot of ladies that are elevating and giving their husbands commitment, love, wonderful kids, happiness, satisfaction and wonderful homes. So, by ur nasty generalization, they are not worth marrying?.

Sir, we all have, @ one point or the other experienced failed relationships but does that erase the fact that, Healthy relationships exist?, absolute NO.

Please, if u think u have been broken beyond repair, hence your childish statement or maybe u are doing it for stupid validations, PLEASE FIX UR SELF QUIETLY, like everyone of us has and will continue doing, HAVE A NICE DAY.
R.I.P to the dead.
From his write up, one could fish out that probably is mum was a terrible being.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Gandrova: 6:35am On Jun 30
jeromestarks:
Check very well. The cause of this man's untimely death is the woman's lack of virginity.

Virgin pvssy, just like virgin land, guarantees long life. Fvcked pvssy, just like used land guarantees DEATH.

Once you begin to fvck a pvssy many men have fvcked or are fvcking, you start dying. Many men are deadmen walking. They are Walking Dead because of the cursed pvssy they fvck.

Nothing kills a man faster than marrying a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by another man.

How can you pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie and you expect to live long? NO naaa!
Many men are Walking Dead. One day , they will fall down like this unfortunate man. Women pvssy kills once fvcked before you.

Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go meet other fvckers. Never marry her else you become Walking Dead!
Always type with little sense pls
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Checkwell: 6:41am On Jun 30
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P to the dead.

However the ugly truth must be resounded here.
From his picture on the death bed, one can easily conclude the bride used him.

Whenever there is a sudden death of one of the spouse in a relationship, the first suspect is the man or woman.

You have already conducted an autopsy with your eyes and phone keypad.

You are one of the Nigerian girls with very low and poor IQ.
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by blingxx(m): 9:03am On Jun 30
Baronthecelebri:
They should hold the wife responsible

Africans ehnn angry
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Olam09(m): 9:18am On Jun 30
domesifa:
Facebook user writes

Crazy things are happening !
I was booked for this wedding which was to take place today,sadly the groom got ill few days ago and today which was supposed to be his wedding …he passed away
..something wey i Dey watch for movies

https://www.facebook.com/share/HdiouoYYT36WTpkR/?mibextid=xfxF2i

I believe it's obesity at work..
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by MomohMrMoore: 9:48am On Jun 30
Lol.. private Facebook post is news on nairaland.. pls comb my Facebook page to get news here
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by LockDown69(m): 9:51am On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
This is sad, Nigerian men will now be afraid of the poor lady, very sad.

Standard
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Truthsandtrusts: 9:54am On Jun 30
Righteousness2:
Condolences to his Family . So pathetic.

Life is Deep.
We live in a very evil and Wicked world where the devil and his agents are walking round the clock to Steal, kill, destroy and kill JOY.

Victory is not by power or Might.
But by a Continous Concious walk and Hold on GOD.

You that love to see people die,you that is happy with Israel and Gaza war, you started boasting with Israel,you are among the wicked and evil in the world .
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by cardoctor(m): 9:55am On Jun 30
Hee will settle the matter properly with his ancestors.
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Abuforchrist: 10:15am On Jun 30
Rip[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Jun 30
cococandy:

That’s exactly what it looks like

But if course they are quick to blame spirituality and his fiancée

...or "enemies"

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Jun 30
Neoteny:

...or "enemies"
exactly
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by adams123: 2:08pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:
Condolences to his Family . So pathetic.

Life is Deep.
We live in a very evil and Wicked world where the devil and his agents are walking round the clock to Steal, kill, destroy and kill JOY.

Victory is not by power or Might.
But by a Continous Concious walk and Hold on GOD.

You only die when is your time..stop energizing devil
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by toprealman: 2:48pm On Jun 30
Same folks that uploaded this pics are responsible for whatever happened to him!
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by toprealman: 2:52pm On Jun 30
jeromestarks:
Check very well. The cause of this man's untimely death is the woman's lack of virginity.

Virgin pvssy, just like virgin land, guarantees long life. Fvcked pvssy, just like used land guarantees DEATH.

Once you begin to fvck a pvssy many men have fvcked or are fvcking, you start dying. Many men are deadmen walking. They are Walking Dead because of the cursed pvssy they fvck.

Nothing kills a man faster than marrying a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by another man.

How can you pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie and you expect to live long? NO naaa!
Many men are Walking Dead. One day , they will fall down like this unfortunate man. Women pvssy kills once fvcked before you.

Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go meet other fvckers. Never marry her else you become Walking Dead!
Go check Naomi Campbell’s “mileage. Check the men involved and how “dead” they are!
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by sammirano: 4:22pm On Jun 30
This man is not young
Re: Groom Dies Few Hours to his Wedding by Mryacks: 6:20pm On Jun 30
jeromestarks:

Once she has makeup on - mounted
Once she has leg chains - mounted
Once she's at ShopRite - too mounted
Once she's making calls while walking - very mounted

Once she's using iPhone - mounted by an elder

Once she asks you for money - mounted with two eggs and indomie

Once she's in short skirt - mounted by Area boys.

Once she bleaches - mounted and possibly a baby mama.

Once she has the confidence to look straight into your eyes as you scope her - mounted and possibly fvcked rough.

Once you touch her and she didn't jerk or move away first - mounted by a family member.

Once she's active on social media (especially Facebook) - mounted and currently being mounted.

The only way you can find a good wife is on my profile. Search for where to find a virgin by Jeromestarks. Good luck.

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Might Be Impotent / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

Viewing this topic: kpukpuyenke, Okortor and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.