Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah (27105 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Brendaniel: 4:56pm On Jun 29
Difrent:

When all you can produce is a man that said IPOB are not criminals and that he lives with them
You think others are not taking notes abi

When they call una political neophyte Una go dey vex but at every election cycle Una eyes dey clear

Na so e go continue until una get sense

I know your next retort will be "egg is 2 for 1 million naira yen yen yen .... But nobody send you to labour in vain

Yet you voted a man who said fighting boko haram was a fight against the northerners, you voted him twice, not only that the same man when he lost in 2011 he made a statement and his supports killed southerners including your brothers, his tribe killed your own tribe in your land all through his first tenure and you guys still voted him again and they continued to kill your people even till date, yet you have no problem with him and his people...

Igbos or Peter Obi have not done quarter of what that man and his tribe has done to you people, yet your focus is that we are bad people and dislike and diresprect Yoruba's or we don't know how to play politics...

I ask exactly, what do you people want from the Igbos, why the unnecessary hatred, you people don't attack Fulani's like you attack Igbo's, they even killed your Obas in your own land and yet no uproar, no statements like Fulani's don't know how to play politics, Buhari did not even apologize no any Fulani big figure did either, yet you guys are so quiet about them.

Something is definitely wrong with you guys against Igbo's, I have noticed that there is nothing an Igbo man will do people like you don't look for fault in....

The hatred in you guys is something else that you will rather see your people die just to hate on Igbos.

Peter Obi did not offend you, his only offense is he is Igbo...
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Killerofpigs: 4:59pm On Jun 29
Just like Jonathan that was called names by your worthless progressive criminals? grin

Judolisco:
their supporters will turn them to IPOB by abusing everyone dat do not support them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Brendaniel: 5:07pm On Jun 29
Judolisco:
their supporters will turn them to IPOB by abusing everyone dat do not support them

Didn't you people abuse everyone who did not support Buhari in 2015 even up to Jonathan himself, did anyone tag you guys OPC?

I never thought in my life that I will ever see Yorubas in this perspective in the past few years....
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by NSK4U(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29
Okoroawusa:

Yes. Like Amina Mohammed
If I talk now some of my people will say that I like talking bad about my own tribe.

The pictures show three Nigerians from different parts of the country but you have to bring your victim mentality to the whole thing.
Why always us Igbos? We complain of hatred towards us yet we keep making comments that draw hatred towards us. This your comment above can a Northerner or Yoruba make such comment? Biko Biko don't get me started this beautiful Saturday. Ejim chineke yo gi.

Nonsense!! Why should truth pain you?? Did he say anything lie?? All through the period Igbos have been voting PDP from other ethnic stock into power, did Igbos rate any of them as Yorubas or Hausas or Fulani?? But the moment Obi or any other person decided to run, other tribes especially the yorubas started foaming in their mouths and tagging him IPOB so as to affect his chance since they knew they don't want Nigeria to divide and IPOB wants it, is that not the reality and do you deceive yourself that Dr Iweala own would be different should she decides to fly any party's ticket while posing a threat to other tribes??

Truth can't be hidden no matter how you or your likes wish it should, thank you
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Esen2366: 5:09pm On Jun 29
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by livetalk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29
Go and sit down my friend. She is an Igbo woman and married to an Igbo man. What do you want again? Can those who are not Igbos be part of Ohaneze Ndigbo?
Tjra:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashi-Uku, Delta state.

She is not Igbo just incase you do not know.

Abi you be land grabber?
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by WhizdomXX(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

Abi you be land grabber?
Have we not educated you on this platform that all anioma people are Igbo?
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by WhizdomXX(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29
Blazebond:
They deceive you black clowns with positions like these so as to make you FEEL important and relevant whereas you are not,you are just a useful TOOL for them in plain terms you are just a useful IDIOT,Africa grow up and learn,cut ties with these slavers and find your own feet,world bank loans and whatever line of credit these demons from hell give to you will never ever ever ever ever help you, free yourselves from mental slavery.
Afrexim bank is free.
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Zool6: 6:34pm On Jun 29
Enough of this cry cry mentality on social media. Igbos are too big for those ur victim card ur cry cry stuff is a disservice to what great Igbos stand for

quote author=Killerofpigs post=130714295]When they decide to contest elections, they become IPOB.. cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Donake: 6:40pm On Jun 29
Call an old woman in her village ask her to recite one to ten. Ask her which market days sell according to their culture?

Colonized human.
Tjra:

Abi you be land grabber?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Killerofpigs: 7:03pm On Jun 29
IGBOs have never being victims or shouted in that regard. I am just highlighting the obvious.

Of okonjo iweala decides to run for the Presidency, these same rodents will label her IPOB and all the rubbish they peddle ceaselessly online.

So get my drift.. cool

Zool6:
Enough of this cry cry mentality on social media. Igbos are too big for those ur victim card ur cry cry stuff is a disservice to what great Igbos stand for

quote author=Killerofpigs post=130714295]When they decide to contest elections, they become IPOB.. cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Amaggedon: 7:36pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

Abi you be land grabber?
Yes is gwari .
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by anonimi: 7:39pm On Jun 29
obiscranum:
Okay.. seen the man that is always rushing to give Tinubu unvetted loans!

Do you think that he is doing it for patriotism only, or he has a personal cut in the exorbitant interest rate?

Oil-for-cash loan: Nigeria to recieve $1bn from Afreximbank in May

The federal government is expected to receive $1.05 billion from a syndicated loan backed by oil by the end of May to help revive the economy and *improve the foreign-exchange market.*

The $1.05 billion loan is part of the $3.3 billion “pre-export finance facility” (PxF) facilitated by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Ltd and arranged by the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) in January 2024.

In the deal, Nigeria pledged a total of 164.25 million barrels of crude oil — at 90,000 barrels per day — starting from 2024 to repay the loan through Project Gazelle Funding Ltd, *an “orphan” special purpose vehicle (SPV) incorporated in Bahamas for the PxF.*

The NNPC had received the initial disbursement of $2.25 billion of the agreed $3 billion under the crude oil prepayment facility.

Speaking on the loan on Monday, Denys Denya, senior executive vice president for finance, administration and banking at Afreximbank, said the loan would be finalised next month.

“The verification of the crude availability has happened so we expect in the next month to finalize the release of the balance,” Denya said.

*“Based on future production, you get the money now.”*

Denya also said the facility has participation from commercial banks and oil traders, most of which have already secured internal approvals.

The Afreximbank oil-for-cash loan agreement with NNPC is expected to *attract an interest of 11.85 percent per annum.*

https://www.thecable.ng/oil-for-cash-loan-nigeria-to-recieve-1bn-from-afreximbank-in-may/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Bimpe29: 8:16pm On Jun 29
Two of our cerebral heroin
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Judolisco(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29
Brendaniel:

Didn't you people abuse everyone who did not support Buhari in 2015 even up to Jonathan himself, did anyone tag you guys OPC?

I never thought in my life that I will ever see Yorubas in this perspective in the past few years....

u see what I'm talking about.... Nobody abused anyone in 2015....absolutely nobody everybody was chanting change.... Sometimes u guys talk as if we do not share d same country together..... And again you already assumed I am Yoruba because I do not support your point of view.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Brendaniel: 9:40pm On Jun 29
Judolisco:
u see what I'm talking about.... Nobody abused anyone in 2015....absolutely nobody everybody was chanting change.... Sometimes u guys talk as if we do not share d same country together..... And again you already assumed I am Yoruba because I do not support your point of view.... grin

So who were those who carried coffin for Jonathan in Ibadan and called him goatluck Jonathan, Kindergarten government, Shepopotemus, clueless and so on or the those who called anyone supporting Jonathan enemies of Nigeria?

They were Americans abi?
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

Abi you be land grabber?

Carry your ignorance to somewhere else. You don't know how ignorant you sound.
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by paramakina202: 11:32pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

Abi you be land grabber?

Ngozi is Igbo,Okonjo is Igbo,Iweala is Igbo even Ogwashi Ukwu is Igbo...Even the devil himself knows this as nothing but the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by stainzvill(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29
The real MVPs
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by LordIsaac(m): 2:51am On Jun 30
Blazebond:
They deceive you black clowns with positions like these so as to make you FEEL important and relevant whereas you are not,you are just a useful TOOL for them in plain terms you are just a useful IDIOT,Africa grow up and learn,cut ties with these slavers and find your own feet,world bank loans and whatever line of credit these demons from hell give to you will never ever ever ever ever help you, free yourselves from mental slavery.
Poverty will not make our youths agree with you! I have lived with them and worked with them. I must confess that unfortunately, you are right.
Re: Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah by brookz: 2:11pm On Jun 30
Women of substance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike / Buhari Arrives Doha Qatar (photos) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.